[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

47 minutes ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

About Krist and his girlfriend, the photos of the anniversary are of the last year, so this year I think is the 5h anniversary °o°

And Singto I don't know, he say he's single but I see too many photos with that one girl ;p and I don't understand what's written
14686270_1209366209138374_1462650119_n.j

of course on a side I'm sad to think they have girlfriends, but I also understand is totally normal and I'm happy for them! Of course I ship in my mind Kriss/Singto :P

EDIT: I'm really REALLY sad about some fans :(((( never never mix fiction with reality!!! We do not own the actors and we have no right on their person!!! 

I'm really disgusted by the fans who insult the girlfriend of an actor!!!

14724491_1424274367587472_64938463222238

You are so right, this is terrible we really need to be careful behind a tv or movie character there is a person, messing up is very terrible and worse insulting I have been seeing the same with Addicted assuming 100% they are engaged and so on, Now i have no idea if it is true or not but we need to enjoy and look forward to watching the series no infiltrating in personal life or even worse dictating with who they must have sex or relationship. Fiction and reality are very different and we all need to be careful as fan we must protect actors and support them whatever they are going to do and be happy for them. 

• Like 12

I just wanted to get these thoughts outta my head.....

• Kong + Arthit :

Spoiler

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah the fluff is coming :wub:

• Prem + Wad :

Spoiler

I hope it will happen and at the same time I hope it won't..... It's like, it's not necessary at all to make this relationship a romance, it could just as well be a bromance, but I say that and if it happens, I'll probably be the hardest shipper out there :P I'm just scared that I'll lose my interest in Kong + Arthit, because usually I get more attached to "secondary" couples in series (like in MIR for example) But I think it'll be hard to make Prem + Wad more interesting and deeper than K+A.... ;) I mean we're already at ep 9/16, that'll be a little "rushed" if they get together rn, and K+A have so much future obstacles to overcome that it will take screentime.... But I do hope that Wad's absence will be adressed in ep 9.... I mean, if Prem was interested in Wad, he would've make at least a little remark about the fact that he wasn't there, why didn't he say anything ? Why no one was surprised that he wasn't there ? Anyway.... I hate to not know what's gonna happen between them :huh: ( that's why I love to read spoilers hehe :P)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

About Krist and his girlfriend, the photos of the anniversary are of the last year, so this year I think is the 5h anniversary °o°

And Singto I don't know, he say he's single but I see too many photos with that one girl ;p and I don't understand what's written

of course on a side I'm sad to think they have girlfriends, but I also understand is totally normal and I'm happy for them! Of course I ship in my mind Kriss/Singto :P

i think she is his sister
look at his comment

• Like 10

22 hours ago, delightful said:
Spoiler

Arthit brought up the beer and took a big chug to calm his anger. P'Dear continued to add as if he had just remembered the rest of it.

"Yeah... it's because of it's importance that it is considered to be the engineering student's heart. To the point where they say 'the gear is within the heart... the heart is within the gear... if we give our gear to someone... that means we're giving them our heart."

This makes me think that P'Dear knows everything and is secretly rooting for Arthit and Kong to end up together. :heart:

FYI (since people were asking/discussing many pages ago): I'm American, and thankfully not old enough to be the mother of any of these actors. Make It Right was a weird watch to me because a couple of them were really close to being young enough to be my offspring. So depressing. I kept thinking "They're cute kids..."

Another side note: When I get really into a drama I'll have dreams related to the show. I had one for this show a couple nights ago, it got daring, they took off their shirts before going to bed and just sleeping together. Maybe I'll get steamier dreams once they actually kiss? (My dream when Addicted, the show that made me join Soompi, was airing was not something I think I could ever share.) :flushed:

And thanks to the people who suggested watching Puppy Honey, I'd started watching it (up to before the girl realized they were being followed) and didn't like it but went back to give it another try when everyone was saying how awesome it was and it so is.

• Like 13

7 hours ago, delightful said:

Oh! you can call me grandma. Now I need to censor myself before I write anything naughty here. :blink:

Anyways, I only want Krist to love his P'Singto until the drama ends. I hate myself, but it's too painful. (the second phase of my disease, refusal to accept anything outside of my perverted fantasy.)

Apologies to Krist and Singto, but for now, that's what I'd rather it'll be. So while I'm still stuck with the SOTUS-verse, anything else that will have a dent on that will have to be filtered out.  (I really felt bad and undue guilt of the undeserved direct affront to any 3rd parties 'coz I get to be where were those coming from. I'll keep on trying to be able to keep myself in check not to go over that line. Not claiming or assuming of having better handle on things, but hopefully just filtering them out will be the worst that I can do.) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taurean10 said:

You should check out Diary of Tootsies...I just finished it yesterday. It was hilarious, touching, cringe worthy and I really liked it a lot. I loved all 4 friends and the close bond they had...and Top was nice like kong...but he had a much easier time seducing his guy....:D

Already did... like 4 times. :wub::wub: :lol: *need new season* ^_^

• Like 6

The way Prem and Wad looked at each other after Prem stopped fight and they were holding each other up there was that epic pause where they both looked at each other and seemed to acknowledge something more between them.  It's going to happen at some point.  Not just bromance.  It's intense from both of them.  Just thinking.

• Like 9

7 hours ago, delightful said:

Oh! you can call me grandma. Now I need to censor myself before I write anything naughty here. :blink:

Anyways, I only want Krist to love his P'Singto until the drama ends. I hate myself, but it's too painful. (the second phase of my disease, refusal to accept anything outside of my perverted fantasy.)

HAHAHAHAHA that grandma thing made me laugh P' @delightful, well they are 3/4 years younger i guess it's still acceptable. 

I feel you P' i want them together. The moment you have to detach yourself from your fantasies are the hardest.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Yeah this has been answered many times, but I don't mind answering it again. Arthit means sun in this series. :)

*I just thought of a good Pik and Rome fanfic... but I don't know where to post it since we don't have a Puppy Honey thread. :D*

You can just simply share it here P', i'd love to read your fanfics.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ayuchi_5 said:

EDIT: I'm really REALLY sad about some fans :(((( never never mix fiction with reality!!! We do not own the actors and we have no right on their person!!! 

I'm really disgusted by the fans who insult the girlfriend of an actor!!!

14724491_1424274367587472_64938463222238

this is so bad. i mean no matter how much we love seeing KristSing together but they have a private life. and imagine you said "b****" word to his older sister?? Singto must be upset :( i know krist has a 4years GF since a long time ago bc i saw it from one of my following Acc LOL and as long as They still consistence with their  character as Arthit and Kongpob(couple) for me it's okay. 

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, desertflower said:

The way Prem and Wad looked at each other after Prem stopped fight and they were holding each other up there was that epic pause where they both looked at each other and seemed to acknowledge something more between them.  It's going to happen at some point.  Not just bromance.  It's intense from both of them.  Just thinking.

Same thinking:D

Guest delightful

Yes, some fans don't know how to draw the line between reality and fantasy. We have to realize that what we see on screen is something that was all set up, even if they really did kiss for real, to them it is their job. Just like how some of us sit at a computer and type. We can say we love or hate someone on screen, but don't do it to their personal accounts. We should be happy enough that they share those pictures/moments with us. 

The thing with Thai fans is that when they cast these roles for BL movies/series/lakorns they want straight men. I don't know if they're hoping that they'd turn gay in the end or what. In Thailand there is a name for straight girls/women that like BL stuff called 'Sao Y' translated to 'Girl Y', and SOTUS, LS, MIR, and the likes were created to target this group. I guess I do fall into that 'Sao Y' category too, because I'm not gay but I like these romance between men. But like in every group of fans, there are always those that are obsessed to the point of not knowing what is fantasy and what is reality. I go all gaga for Kongpope and Arthit, and I would get freaking mad if Kongpope or Arthit were to cheat on each other, BUT I would never go to Krist or Singto's IG and condemn them for having a girlfriend or boyfriend. So please you guys, lets support their choices in their life and if you don't agree with it just move on. Let us love Kongpope and Arthit, but Krist and Singto are human beings too, they need love and care in their own ways. 

17 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

@alwayssecrettime Help!!! I'm still SO MAD at that guy using the B Word to Singto and people around him.

Same here.. i cant believe myself there ppl like that.. im so sick just reading it.. glad Singto handle it with such polite attitude.. *salute* . that fan are too delusional, im delulu too but when its come to Kong and Arthit not to the actorts tho.. its their life, they are real ppl with feeling.. this is so sad knowing there are ppl like that.. ckck. :'(

• Like 8

wth to that rude guy calling someone b***h directed at Singto no matter it is his family, friend or real gf that is not right to throw your shipper believe and anger at the real artist they have their own real life outside drama for freaking sake so don't force your ship at the real artist that just so rude...just ship them in your own bubble and space faraway from the artist or even you don't ship them with anyone but want the artist for yourself only still not right to bring rude jealous comment to them

Edited by salz
  • Like 12

Just finished reading all the pages that I missed.. oho, there some drama in here.. lol glad its over. :)

Oh @delightful dear, hear ure sick, *please take my energy* xD :heart: hope u feel better, and take ur time with the translate, we are not in hurry, what we need asap is for Saturday to come faster right..xD so we can see sleepy Arthit in the bus ride. Lol.

And China fans ure so lucky.. dayyym.. i wish i can go to their fanmeet.. :tears: want to see Singto smile irl and Krist cute cheeks irl.. awwww.. *die here just imagine it* 

• Like 6