[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

17 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

Use your own google drive and save it to your own drive. Then create a copy. Then it will allow you to download the copy. 

Thanks! I did this and it worked :D I haven't been able to watch with subs yet because I'm about to head to the airport, but now at least I'll have it saved on my phone so I can watch it on the plane ^^

• Like 2

Aw I loved how in the second ep you can see that Arthit doesn't really like being too strict/abusive. I'm so glad that K got to see him in the sick bay, and he looked so happy to get the extra orange. Kekekekeke. That was adorable. Also Arthit is clearly being slowly seduced by K's flirting. I love this show so much, this is going to be a tortuously slow road to the end but my goodness am I looking forward to it. 

The interesting thing about the SOTUS system is that it's kind of like the military no? It breaks down your individuality and turns you into a team. But from what I know of boot camp, the instructors are hated but respected. The problem with SOTUS is that the kids don't see the purpose (I guess K is starting to). But the hard part is that they get no benefit from following the system than if they were going to rebel. Right? So there's no incentive. Anyway I'm loving it. 

I need more trailer clips. 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, laval said:

Kongpob and Wad on the basketball court at 36:09: "You don't care about your friend anymore?" Does Kongpob mean Prem? I'm not sure I fully get this scene with the subs heh.

He's referring to himself and the other freshman. Cos K is starting to understand the point of the SOTUS system (ie teamwork/unity). 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

He's referring to himself and the other freshman. Cos K is starting to understand the point of the SOTUS system (ie teamwork/unity). 

Ahh yeah, I see now. I was confused cus' Wad doesn't seem to have made that many friends yet, other than talking to Kong once or twice.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, laval said:

Ahh yeah, I see now. I was confused cus' Wad doesn't seem to have made that many friends yet, other than talking to Kong once or twice.

Yeah, K and his group have been trying but Wad is resisting. I don't think he's a naturally sociable person. 

On another note: I hope Krist Fanclub still releases their sub of ep 2. There was some bits that weren't subbed at all (the seniors convo) and some subs ended up being in Viet. Plus I feel like I should support everyone's hard work. I've already watched it twice with subs. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Sotus ep 2 eng sub. I don't think this is from Krist Fan, but not sure. Enjoy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9zCFwmd6oJuSnpuZ0pVUmtIYmM/view?usp=sharing

ahhh this is from a Vietnamese team, i'm a Viet and im lurking here to find this i'm suprised myself :)) this subteam is good, i think they mostly sub BL (y)

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

Yeah, K and his group have been trying but Wad is resisting. I don't think he's a naturally sociable person. 

On another note: I hope Krist Fanclub still releases their sub of ep 2. There was some bits that weren't subbed at all (the seniors convo) and some subs ended up being in Viet. Plus I feel like I should support everyone's hard work. I've already watched it twice with subs. 

I think Krist Fanclub will still release them :) I'm hoping it'll be before my flight leaves, but I can always watch theirs later today... I think it's supposed to come out soon though ^_^ At least probably some time today.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Awee they're so cute x) I love looking through all the pictures of Krist and Singto :love: 

Hey does anyone know what the actors' ship name is? Is it KristSingto or SingtoKrist? :huh:

14 hours ago, lilymuuu said:

Me too. Their skinships and them being touchy-feely. I always go through their pictures and videos eventhough i dont understand a thing. >_< 

I dont know for sure but i think their ship name is KristSingto because there are a lot of fanpage with that name. ^_^

actually their main ship name on twitter is #ทีมพีรญา (#teamperaya) Peraya is from Singto and Krist first name which are Prachaya (Singto) and Perawat (Krist) ;)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, risa_shimazaki said:

Komb is a shameless flirt. I love it. It's so obvious that he melts when Arthit is acting cute. Hahaha.

Yes he is!!! I just watched ep 2 with subs and Kong's flirting was priceless!! :wub: The ending of the ep though :wub: It killed me with its cuteness!! Also did you guys see Kong checking out Arthit as he walked away :smirk: 

And seeing the ep 3 preview with subs :lol: I love that part in the trailer and I'm so excited that we'll get to see it tomorrow xD

Spoiler

Screenshot_20160902-111610_zpsrgldkuwr.p  Screenshot_20160902-111621_zpsrrfsrjc9.p

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Screenshot_20160902-111805_zpsxlxtgkpq.p  Screenshot_20160902-111906_zpsylq0de6k.p

_20160810_213327_zpsu6ldnrku.jpg

• Like 6