[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

If you guys thought that was awesome.. it was. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The part 2 of Missing You is.. a little more 'grown-up', nothing rated-r was described.. but we know they did it. Yes, they did.... for like... 2 hours! kekekkekekee :lol:

Spoiler

Actually, they did it ever since P'Arthit still studied in Uni. Yehaa !! Kong truly kept his word. He did what he made announcement  in Cheer-Room. P'Arthit is his Wifie indeed. (well well !!)

• Like 18

10 hours ago, butterflymania said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe thank you for your information!  It helped our international fans  a lot :grin:

Last Saturday, I couldn't wait new non-sub ep uploaded by  lakornhit, so I tried watching streaming.

Two of these sites worked so I could watch the very beginning of SOTUS. I was so excited!! :heart: 

BUT, a few minutes later, it suddenly disconnected.  Maybe many fans accessed it at a time.
I'm a looser~~~~:bawling:

Is there anyone who has tips? (Line TV is not available in my country. I can only watch  One HD 31 streaming.)

Here's another link for live streaming (I haven't tried this one) and I think that's the link to the Twitter page that was filming their TV when SOTUS was airing:

http://www.yimhd.com/tv_online/one-hd.php

https://twitter.com/batman_lovesick?lang=en

8 hours ago, paleorked said:

my bff introduced me the US QAF series when i was in college, and man it was such an experience to me with the amount of nudity and sex scenes that i had to skipped some of the scenes as i accidentally 'traumatised' my quite the innocent roommate at that time. 

LOL sounds like what happened with me and my roommate when I was watching Game of Thrones 

7 hours ago, Behan said:

OMG!!! I am in total agreement with you! I don't talk about bl to any of my friends because I don't want to be judged. So i just kept it all inside of me. However, I am so lucky to have sisters who are into BL and Bromance. So I can share my happiness with them. :blush:

I made one of my sisters watched Heroin Addicted with me. She also loved it!

Now, I am just waiting to show Sotus to her. :glasses:

oooh yay! You're lucky that your sister loves BL too! I have 3 sisters but none of them are crazy about BL like I am :tears:

7 hours ago, aaza6 said:

Plz do a thread... I have read quite a few chapters... Dang! its hot! Lots sex scenes...  No clue how much of it will be shown... Lol, its funny how d sister has no clue how her brother has sabotaged so many of her attempts :blush:  

Omo  (*ii)  *immediately goes to find this novel*

3 hours ago, lightstar67 said:

sorry, out of topic, but can anyone in univ/college tell me about your major, i haven't decide my major:bawling: i need all the help i can get:worried: there's like 5 months left and i'm still can't choose between food tech and literature, i feel like i still need to consider other major too:confused:

I'm a linguistics major and a psychology minor ^^ and I'm also getting a certificate for teaching English 

1 hour ago, jaelephy said:

finally done reading all the additional pages *sigh* 

this thread is moving so fast now.

@delightful thanks for the translation. Don't do any more translations for a few days. Rest love!! You have already done so much.

Yes it's moving so fast!! :o And I agree, @delightful you should make sure to get some rest too! We all love you here 16.gif

1 hour ago, delightful said:

The part 2 of Missing You is.. a little more 'grown-up', nothing rated-r was described.. but we know they did it. Yes, they did.... for like... 2 hours! kekekkekekee :lol:

59 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Actually, they did it ever since P'Arthit still studied in Uni. Yehaa !! Kong truly kept his word. He did what he made announcement  in Cheer-Room. P'Arthit is his Wifie indeed. (well well !!)

(*ii) (*ii) (*ii) (*ii)

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, noirchiel said:

Thanks from making this thread.. and meeting all of u who love sotus.. thanks so much for our awesome @delightful and @tammy_P @kyote and all awesome and nice friends who give us spoiler.. really love u guys.. :tears: 

are you seriously cryingdevil laugh leaf?

Well i don't like SOTUS panda 03 but i like the actor yellow-hair-girl-emoticon-05.gif?1301940

ACTOR SO CUTE crazy monkey 003crazy monkey 004

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oho.. ohoooooo... daym this 2.. :wub: 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, delightful said:

Oh really ? I wanna see it, for scientific purposes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

• Like 4

Totally agree. I'm like Pang from love sick right now. I feel so giddy and been squealing and convulsing with happiness after reading it. :blush:

They HAD to do it after Arthit confessed right? They missed each other and Arthit finally had the guts to admit it. A steamy sex scene should have been in the chapter. Oh well, it's best left to the imagination I guess. But realistically, after that, Kong probably made the first move to make Arthit horny. lol. 

• Like 5

Guest delightful

Just a little teaser for Part 2 of Missing You. This is when Kongpope is a Junior and Arthit is already working. And I am going to hell for reals, because when I read these chapters all I think of in my head is Krist and Singto playing out these roles. *nosebleed* Anyone else need a blood transfusion? I think I need one, I've lost like... A LOT of blood from all the nosebleeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

"....ever since the first time that I met you, I'v never stopped wanting every kind of feelings from P'Arthit. It's increasing more and more... day by day..."

After Kongpope's sweet confession-like words ended, Arthit turned his face away as if hiding it from the other person. He added a sarcastic remark.

"Just take these 'greasy' feelings for now."

"Can we change it to 'delicious' feelings instead?"

Kongpope suggested and then gave a wide smile once he heard Arthit mumbling into the pillow softly.

"...if you can do it, then do it...."

After receiving permission, two hours later, both of them collapsed onto the bed with no energy left in their bodies. Even if it wasn't the furthest they had gone, because Arthit had run out of energy from being tired all day. It was still enough to fill the missing parts in each other.

Guest delightful
24 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Hide contents

I'm am pretty sure that they did end up really sleeping together in that part 1 of Missing You. Kongpope said in his head that that was the first time they slept together after the water pipe bursting incident. So it took them over 1 year to finally do it! At the end of Missing You part 1 Kongpope wasn't going to let Arthit out of his embrace. I'm sure Arthit lost his virginity there. OMG! I'M REALLY GOING TO HELL FOR SAYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, delightful said:

Just a little teaser for Part 2 of Missing You. This is when Kongpope is a Junior and Arthit is already working. And I am going to hell for reals, because when I read these chapters all I think of in my head is Krist and Singto playing out these roles. *nosebleed* Anyone else need a blood transfusion? I think I need one, I've lost like... A LOT of blood from all the nosebleeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hide contents

"....ever since the first time that I met you, I'v never stopped wanting every kind of feelings from P'Arthit. It's increasing more and more... day by day..."

After Kongpope's sweet confession-like words ended, Arthit turned his face away as if hiding it from the other person. He added a sarcastic remark.

Kongpope suggested and then gave a wide smile once he heard Arthit mumbling into the pillow softly.

After receiving permission, two hours later, both of them collapsed onto the bed with no energy left in their bodies. Even if it wasn't the furthest they had gone, because Arthit had run out of energy from being tired all day. It was still enough to fill the missing parts in each other.

Can we have that on the show please ? (2 hours tho.... :blink:)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

OMG OMG OMG OMG. * Pang mode activated* 

Who topped? Any theories? hahaha. 

I was right, based on their personalities,  Kong would be the one to initiate but he had to wait for Arhit's permission. 

In my mind, Kong topped Arthit especially after getting permission. lol

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

:wub: omg nosebleed moment alright I think we will all be meeting in the hospital :flushed: the image of Krist and singto is going wild in my imagination lol

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

Godness bless u.. :wub:

Brb wipe my nose from bleeding.. :astonished:

• Like 4