[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

On 21/01/2018 at 11:13 AM, bananacat said:

i can't believe they made kong looked bad in ep 6. those parts where kong not telling arthit he's interning in the same office and not telling that he's moving next door were just....wrong.., i mean i would be pissed too:( but then it could also because everytime kong tries to talk to arthit, they got interrupted. i bet kong wanted to tell arthit about the moving but got interrupted by p'earth in the copy room. idk.. just my opinion but both sides are wrong but also can't be helped because that's how life goes.

but i can't really stand the way kong seducing arthit with words everytime haha and i'm also scared with arthit's duality, like one moment he's all smiley n sweet but at the other moment he's all frowning and mad. 
and yeah it's weird for a 3 years relationship to be this awkward. that nose-to-nose kiss, it's cute and sweet but a 'reward' in a 3 years relationship is an eskimo kiss?! it would be sweeter if he didn't mention that it's a 'reward' but just did it out of the blue instead.

so idk what sotus s is trying to show us. either they're hiding something for the climax or they're just bad at telling the stories properly this time.

I finally caught up on Episodes 5 and 6 last night. They were an improvement on the earlier ones. I had reached the stage where I wasn't certain that I actually cared anymore (I have just watched Project S: Skateboard SOS which really motivated me to know what happened next).

I picked up that perhaps Kongpob's decision to try Arthit's factory was a last minute thing - after the talk with his Da. BUT that sort of suggests that it had never, ever crossed his mind. It is a little bit hard to follow where we are in the timeline of things but I get the impression that this all happened within days. So in all the time that they have been together the pair have not discussed him trying Ocean Electric. Either Arthit would have said : You could always try my place, it's pretty good. Or : Don't even think about it because it would be really weird for me.

As for the moving in next door. How did that never get talked about ?

As you say Arthit seems to swing from one mood to the other but that is all down to the writing. The moment when Kongpob adjusts Arthit's safety helmet was purely done to remind us that Arthit is uncomfortable in public - but to me all of this keeps coming back to the fact that Kongpob should have known not to do it in that way. There are just to be too many things that Kongpob has not picked up on in two years.

On 22/01/2018 at 12:56 AM, Mel_Rios said:

I believe we were all wrong assuming Arthit was the one being such an A** with Kong; but since watching EP 6... well... we all know what is going wrong here. Kong doesn't seem to get mature enough to talk with his boyfriend what is on his mind:

1 - Getting into the same company (we all know is not for the job, right....! He always wanted to do a master on economics after he is done with the bachellor in enginering)

2 - Moving next door in the same condo...!! Was he totally out of his  F mind...!!!!????? Does he forgot the way Arthit reacted when he found out that they were living window to window at the university campus...?? That didn't go well, na... we all remeber it. If this happens to me; I would move out right away to Mars (yes, that bad) - LOL

Course, this is a huge communication problem between the two, BUT is the script...! The worst script in Thai BL history...!! (ok, maybe that is a bit too much; but seriously...(?)) I am with BaiPinTing on this question: Doesn't Kong know that Arthit isn't fond of these sort of surprises? - You are so right about this...!! Kong should know so much better by now, after years of relationship.

I am not going to get deeper in the coming out issue that seems to anger so many here in this thread because for me, personally, that is NOT a real problem in this story. The problems are:

Lack of comunication and lack of time together.

...Was it really a coming out...? We have no idea how well known was the fact they were together; otherwise the new 0062 girl wouldn't dare to ask Kong to keep her gear safe. (my opinion). So... maybe it was known really to a very small group of friends.... (but I know this can't be answer yet for sure... to many facts simply missing)

And the other reality: Kong has been use to see Arthit every day.. even long before they got together... 

...yet: to act without telling makes all the good intentions seems so terrible. Maybe the timing was to close? There is no such thing; specially in smartphone's era...

Course... the writer wants it this way... and we have to suffer the consequences.

It strikes me that the writers decided to have a look at what got people excited in the first season and tried to copy/paste into the second. Thus we had the hazing story with the guy that doesn't want to play. The flag capture, the gear ceremony (There were not many people in that crowd scene - certainly not hundreds :-) ). M and May still dithering - you need to tell me. WHAT, you seriously have no idea after two odd years ? And, ultimately we have our two heroes who have not moved forward in time at all. I have read that remaining formal is a possibility in Thailand but to be honest I think that only reason Arthit starts pretty much all phrases with : Kongpob ! is because viewers liked him trying to be all assertive, and likewise in the other direction it is : P'Arthit...

We are being asked to believe that a couple who do not communicate at the basic level have managed to stay together. I can just about accept that the decision to work at Arthit's company was a last minute thing but even so there was a time gap between thinking about it, applying for it, getting it and then turning up. That did not happen overnight. Why didn't he tell him that he was even considering it ? Bonkers !

As for the move next door. I am glad that you used a capital F because otherwise I would have needed to give the phrase an upgrade :-) Either Kongpob is a brainless twit (insert a more appropriate word as you wish) or the writers have thought ; let's really drop a bombshell.

To be frank, Season 2 is turning into everything that I was worried about. Drama for the sake of drama and worse yet, not even believable drama. There are so many problems that they could have gone through that would have been meaningful for those who are watching and are in a similar position. Those all seem to have been thrown in the bin and we are getting Plan B which is an instructive course on things you should never EVER do to your partner.

• Like 2

Spoiler

OH. MY. GOD. guys i just finished binge watching together with me and bad romance......and gosh i ship kornknock so fvxking much....the kisses were so good.....every bl drama should follow its example.....i died in the end...my emotions are all over the place ...i cant believe it took me so long to find it..........now i want another season....hahaha so selfish i know ANYWAY if u havent watch them i highly recommend u to watch it....i loved it!!! It ended im sad rn.......

ALSO I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP OF SOTUS..........but im kinda err scared of watching it...im not good with angsty stuff...i just need lots of kisses and unicorns and rainbows.....(ik it sounds childish but i prefer it that way ahah)...but i know ill still watch it because im wayy too curious and excited for my own good xP

Hello everybody ! :D 

I decided even before the season begins that I wouldn't watch it and I think I did well because I'm 100% sure I would've been very disappointed, seeing the comments and sneek peaks of the show. It's not because of the "drama" (drama is needed after a while, not everything can be happy all the time :wink:), it's just the main "spirit".... This feeling of "fanservice"... The parts I wanted to see the most are probably the two years that they skept :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OriginalNickname said:

I decided even before the season begins that I wouldn't watch it and I think I did well because I'm 100% sure I would've been very disappointed, seeing the comments and sneek peaks of the show. It's not because of the "drama" (drama is needed after a while, not everything can be happy all the time :wink:), it's just the main "spirit".... This feeling of "fanservice"... The parts I wanted to see the most are probably the two years that they skept :(

A year ago we would have been wading through pages of impending excitement on here : I just can't wait. What time does it start...

I haven't seen Episode 7 yet but 5 and 6 were better than the opening four. Perhaps now that the story seems to be more centred around Arthit's workplace it can start to take off. I have worked with people like John, who get others to do the work and the reap the glory. I want him to go down ; screaming all the way to the bottom of the abyss :).

I may be wrong but I am of the impression that Dae's gran is sick and Arthit's boss is constantly visiting a hospital, thus, Dae is son of the boss. Who knows ? And heaven knows why six episodes in, we need to know or care. Perhaps he will turn out to be Arthit's long lost half sister who dresses as a boy !

I think there may be a lot of people waiting for the series to finish and then decide whether or not to bother watching. A year ago I was hooked and could find so much to say that was positive but this time around I am being worn out by the 'leaps of faith' required to accept certain events. I will continue to watch but I certainly do not have a Sotus night where everything else gets binned. This year, Sotus can wait.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:
Spoiler

A year ago we would have been wading through pages of impending excitement on here : I just can't wait. What time does it start...

I haven't seen Episode 7 yet but 5 and 6 were better than the opening four. Perhaps now that the story seems to be more centred around Arthit's workplace it can start to take off. I have worked with people like John, who get others to do the work and the reap the glory. I want him to go down ; screaming all the way to the bottom of the abyss :).

I may be wrong but I am of the impression that Dae's gran is sick and Arthit's boss is constantly visiting a hospital, thus, Dae is son of the boss. Who knows ? And heaven knows why six episodes in, we need to know or care. Perhaps he will turn out to be Arthit's long lost half sister who dresses as a boy !

I think there may be a lot of people waiting for the series to finish and then decide whether or not to bother watching. A year ago I was hooked and could find so much to say that was positive but this time around I am being worn out by the 'leaps of faith' required to accept certain events. I will continue to watch but I certainly do not have a Sotus night where everything else gets binned. This year, Sotus can wait.

It does have that feeling doesn't it ? It's not terrible but the excitement is gone and the first season was better

I'm salty over the fact that they skept those two years and I know I would've been disappointed anyway so it's ok :D 

But is it really the author of the novel who wrote the script for this season ?

• Like 1

What they should have done with the first two episodes of the series was to have a look back at the two years skip instead of giving us those bits of special scenes at the end of each episode. If they had dedicated that time to showing us how everything had gone in those two years, it would have painted a better picture and we could have focused on the now. I hope it doesn't take three episodes more to get Arthit and Kong to really settle where they each want to be and what they want out of their relationship. 

As I said before, this episode was a massive improvement and as someone said above, now that the school setting is out of the way, maybe we can focus on the real issues. 

• Like 1

On 27.1.2018 at 6:56 PM, OTAKU-KUN said:

10 pm thai time @JAN

Thank you

13 hours ago, OriginalNickname said:

You should see it even if it's not that great...it's still  worth watching

EP 07  subbed version is out (by GearFANsub)

ENJOY :D:D

EP07 Subbed version by PinkMilk is out Too 

PLEASE CREDIT AS FOLLOWS IF SHARED OUTSIDE!

SOTUS S THE SERIES
SUBBED BY DELIGHTFUL OF PINKMILK
ENCODED AND UPLOADED BY JCM
BASED ON SOTUS S THE NOVEL BY BITTERSWEET

Edited by angelicblues
updated Links
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JAN said:

In the preview at the end end..what Kong say to Arhit?

In the Preview at the end They were jut talking about a bonus

Because there is a event going on in the company and for those who participate and win the top prize, there will be a bonus

So, Kong was saying that if Arthit would win the bonus, he also wants a "Bonus" from Arthit.

And, there was a scene whereby Arthit dropped his pen on the floor once and P'earth picked it up thus seeing the word "A'ioon"

I think that was how P'earth guessed that it was Arthit's nick name and Kong happened to overhear that conversation.

And, Kong was asking how P'Earth knew that Arthit's nick name is A'ioon.

• Like 2

@OriginalNickname yahhhh how u doing bud!!? Its been a while....i thought u dont know about s2 haha.....also dont give up on the series albeit its not good as the first season...its still err...."alright" for the lack of better word. I think itll get better in coming eps...I Still dont like the fact that they are still so awkward after being rogther for 2 years tho.

• Like 1

Hi guys i  want to share a little spoiler about sotus s (this is the novel version) some people share it on sotus group in facebook , actually I'm not sure if you guys have already seen this, but im still gonna share it anyway so here it is

Arthir POV:

"The last thing I want to say is"
"My relationship with kongpob is real, we are couple "
"All the rumors &photos about us two are real "
"I admit ... Until then I was always shy of my heart because of timidity ... I was scared to receive the strange eyes of the people around me ... I only paid attention to the feelings of others and even ignored the feelings of the one I loved ... But now I am no longer afraid ,I dare to face my heart and ready to tell everyone "
"I love kongpob"

(credits: @weibo+Facebook)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=405667016542319&set=a.138293853279638.1073741828.100012970714125&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=405666969875657&set=a.138293853279638.1073741828.100012970714125&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=405666993208988&set=a.138293853279638.1073741828.100012970714125&type=3

• Like 4