[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 hours ago, johnak619 said:

Who's the junior Tew speaking to in the trailer? They look good together :rolleyes:. Tho he reminds me of the guy I fell in love with for 6 years up until now :bawling:

He's Fiat Pattadon (he's been posting about the filming on IG so is worth followin). I'm actually looking forward to that side story since I like Tew and the actor that plays him. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, anizzie said:

He's Fiat Pattadon (he's been posting about the filming on IG so is worth followin). I'm actually looking forward to that side story since I like Tew and the actor that plays him. 

Thanks! Following him now on IG. 

Anyways, by the looks of the trailers and posters online I think there's gonna be a side story for them. Looking forward to that one too. *fingers crossed*

• Like 1

Hello!

I just re-watched sotus again (plus the trailers), and I really really want it to be aired already! :bawling:

I missed it when the first season start. Now I'll make sure to not miss again.

How many episodes will it have again? Will it include the bts episode like the first? Any info?

Thanks!

On 11/17/2017 at 4:50 AM, anizzie said:

Hi!

I'm so happy to find this forum. 

I've just rewatched Sotus and out comes the new trailler :lol:

My first impression wasn't great I admit. There seems to be quite a few new character so I'm a bit fearful that the side stories will take over the series. Let's see how the writers handle that.

After rewatching the trailler and focusing on Kong and Arthit I was happier. I don't mind the third wheel. I think it makes sense for Kong to have admirers in college considering he is head hazer and has a strong personality. Also, considering the characters were both straight to begin with it's normal to have insecurities and I hope they explore this part of their relationship. Like Arthit told Knott a male/male relationship has many obstacles and that's what I want to see. I love angst if it's done right so I'm loving the crying scenes.

What the trailler doesn't allow me to see is how comfortable Kongbop and Arthit are together. After dating for 2 years I sincerely hope they won't do the awkward kisses and hugs that only exist in the beginning of a relationship. I don't need to see them do a Together with me type kiss (the actors seemed to be more comfortable with each other and also more mature) but don't pause for 2 min just for a peck on the lips or a quick hug.

There seem to be some actors missing. I think the guy who played Wad won't be in this season and some of the hazing group from season 1 will certainly show up less if at all. 

Over all I am happy we are getting a second season and I can't wait to see it. I'm also excited for all the promo they'll do.  

:)

Welcome! ^^

I was a bit disappointed that they added a third wheel into their relationship, but after rewatching the trailer again I realize that adding a third wheel might not be so bad. After experiencing all the hardships and heartbreaks, they will realize how much they love each other and that this will only make their relationship stronger. The New character seem nice so I'm looking forward to the second season. ^^

What? Wad not going to be in this season? T.T I was looking forward to seeing his relationship with Prem grow.