[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

55 minutes ago, clon_105 said:

Sotus S what is? D: 

Sotus S the series is the sequel for SOTUS!! We are getting the next season! The story will take place 2 years after the first series and will center around Art handling his adult life and his relationship with Kong, who is now the head hazer. They have announced it on today's event and it will air on November.

'S' in the name of this season's name is the main part of the upcoming season, Bitterweet and the producer said that they won't reveal any other informations about this mysterious 'S' haha!

GUYS WE DID IT! THEY MADE OUR DREAM COME TRUE! WE HAVE TO THANK THEM!

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, shinnu said:

Sotus S the series is the sequel for SOTUS!! We are getting the next season! The story will take place 2 years after the first series and will center around Art handling his adult life and his relationship with Kong, who is now the head hazer. They have announced it on today's event and it will air on November.

'S' in the name of this season's name is the main part of the upcoming season, Bitterweet and the producer said that they won't reveal any other informations about this mysterious 'S' haha!

GUYS WE DID IT! THEY MADE OUR DREAM COME TRUE! WE HAVE TO THANK THEM!

@shinnu Thanks for your info :D

I can't remember the last time I cane here... I've gotten into Leo&Lucas from Swap recently and was away from soompi and PM.

I'm glad to hear the news of S2!!!!!!!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling: Thank you Bittersweet and director!!!!!!!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

@shinnu Thanks for your info :D

I can't remember the last time I cane here... I've gotten into Leo&Lucas from Swap recently and was away from soompi and PM.

I'm glad to hear the news of S2!!!!!!!!!:bawling::bawling::bawling: Thank you Bittersweet and director!!!!!!!

Yeayy happy stalking their tidbits clips ~

anw yesss sotus season 2!!!

• Like 1

On 3/2/2017 at 9:55 PM, clon_105 said:

Sotus S what is? D: 

Newie is is going to be in the neww series "Water boyy" The Series

Oh boy. Another movie becoming a series? lol

Just found out about "S" on instagram. I can't!!! What a surprise! :D

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid

Also, Krist was revealed to lead a GMM TV drama, คุณแม่วัยใส (Teen Mom).

C561iWZVUAEh7aj.jpg

There is also a boy love drama project from the producer team of Love Sick (?), 2 Moons. But, the response to the cast line up was terrible as the actor did not match up with novel character and the novelist publicly withdrew herself from the casting. The result was also caught rigged, and the producer, who was gay himself, said some contestants was too blatantly gay to be a successful actor despite announcing on the application advertising that everyone regardless of sexual orientation was free to join.

I am half happy about this announcement.... I'm scared that they will ruin everything... I hope Bittersweet will take care of the script lol

What I would've like to see is the in-between the two years, when they decided that their relationship is serious and stuff (after two years, we know it's serious... I bet they will introduce a girl character that's gonna get in between them and K or A is gonna have doubts about his feelings but at the end goes back to the other person)

• Like 8

4 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I am half happy about this announcement.... I'm scared that they will ruin everything... I hope Bittersweet will take care of the script lol

What I would've like to see is the in-between the two years, when they decided that their relationship is serious and stuff (after two years, we know it's serious... I bet they will introduce a girl character that's gonna get in between them and K or A is gonna have doubts about his feelings but at the end goes back to the other person)

I have the same fear as same as your but I think Bittersweet will do it as well as she always does. The only thing we can do right now is believe in the director and Bittersweet since they decided to do the next season even though the story had been finished in the first season:blush::blush:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, originalnickname said:

exactly my thoughts if they were gonna add season 2 of the series. There're so much things to be explored between the end of sotus system (even they can start season 2 ep 1 from kongpob and arthit first date after their 2nd kiss) till kongpob became the head hazer. there're a lot things from the novel that haven't been shown in the series which I hope they can add those as flashbacks or even just the starting point for season 2. :D

• Like 2

*waving*  Hi! Just read about 'SOTUS S' and I don't know really what to think. I am happy for all of you who wanted S2 ^_^, but I don't think I'll be tuning in... because...

8 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I am scared (too) that they will ruin everything (and add unnecessary angst) just to appease fans who wanted continuation of this series (more Arthit and Kong). (please don't take it the wrong way...)  That's something I absolutely hate in (any) drama and if they do add character like that, then for me it's really a 'bye bye'. I'll just stop with that happy moment from last episodes and imagine how beautiful life and happy one they led in the years to come. XD

Only good news I see there is, Bittersweet. She will work on this series too, right? ... she made this amazing series and wrote that wonderful book series was based on. I have faith in her that she can do it again and make S2 wonderful. But, even if that is the case... I think I'll wait until all episodes come out, to see what happens and if it is worth watching. Again, I may change... that's all depending on info we get on S2 in the months to come. If I hear some good stuff and not many angst added... then I may watch it. But, hey, that's starting in November... still a long way to go.

*goes to check what's that new series Newwie is in about* Bye :phew::wub:

• Like 4

OMFG!! DID I HEAR CORRECT? ARE WE GETTING A 2ND SEASON?!?!? OMFG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!! ASDFFFHJKL........i hope they donot ruin it with the typical girl character..... Id love to see some development between may and m....(and kongxartihit too....ifyouknowwhatimean B) )

• Like 2

SOMEWHAT SOTUS RELATED:

Spoiler

Spoiler!

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WATCHED PH 2 TRAILER AND APPARENTLY KRIST IS PLAYING AN IMPORTANT ROLE (based onmy observations)......i dunno why but when i saw krist i really hoped that it could be puppy honey x sotus crossover( THAT WOULD BE AWSUM if it really happened tho!!!) i was lowkey expecting kong to pop out from somewhere BUT to my dismay....it didnt happen xP I was practically shouting "artihit, artihit" at my computer when i realized how much sotus has affected me!!xDD

If u havent seen the trailer already then check it out!

• Like 1

I hope Newie will have a kiss scene in Water Boyy.... (He didn't have a kiss scene in Kiss The Series which is kind of ironic lol - I don't think he ever had a kiss scene ever, even a with a girl or am I wrong ?) But the show will be broadcasted at 5pm tho (so if there is a kiss scene, it will be "revealed" online)

• Like 3

Spoiler

OMFG! I JUST FINISHED READING "TILL DEATH TEAR US APART" (CHINESE NOVEL).......AND ITS SO FVCKING BEAUTIFUL...... IM ACTUALLY A LIL TEARY EYED RIGHT NOW! I CANT EXPLAIN.... ...IT GOT ME SO EMOTIONAL I CANT EVEN...HAS ANYONE READ IT HERE? OML.....SOMEONE COMFORT ME...IM SO SAPPY (sad+happy) ....... 
ISTG IM NEVER GONNA READ ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN......HAHA JK I LIKE TORTURING MYSELF T.T

IF YOU HAVENT READ IT YET THEN, GUYS! YOU HAVE TO READ IT!!! I GURANTEE THAT ITLL SURPRISE YOU!!! 

IT HAS HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH TRANSLATION AVAILABLE ONLINE WHICH IS ACTUALLY BY THE CONSENT OF THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR SO NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!!
SORRY OF THE RANT AND CAPS! PEACE!

Copy pasted from pm forum

• Like 3

On 3/5/2017 at 7:04 AM, OTAKU-KUN said:

SOMEWHAT SOTUS RELATED:

Hide contents

Spoiler!

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WATCHED PH 2 TRAILER AND APPARENTLY KRIST IS PLAYING AN IMPORTANT ROLE (based onmy observations)......i dunno why but when i saw krist i really hoped that it could be puppy honey x sotus crossover( THAT WOULD BE AWSUM if it really happened tho!!!) i was lowkey expecting kong to pop out from somewhere BUT to my dismay....it didnt happen xP I was practically shouting "artihit, artihit" at my computer when i realized how much sotus has affected me!!xDD

If u havent seen the trailer already then check it out!

Awww. It looks like the main guy from the first series goes away somewhere and Krist takes his place.

2:30 Ahh!! XD Dude! You've been replaced!! :astonished:

The first series was okay. This looks like it could be better.

On 3/4/2017 at 8:32 AM, originalnickname said:

I'm also very curious about Newie's new serie water boyy... Apparently he plays he gay (bi?) character, it's awesome ^_^

So....the main character?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, TeeTop said:

Awww. It looks like the main guy from the first series goes away somewhere and Krist takes his place.

2:30 Ahh!! XD Dude! You've been replaced!! :astonished:

The first series was okay. This looks like it could be better.

So....the main character?

Secret Love_Puppy Honey Artihit is there I was shocked to when I watch it 2 days ago.  After watching it I hope not a sad ending cause I hoping for a happy ending.  And SOTUS Season 2 hope it's happy ending too like happening in Season 1. We only get to see after Artihit graduates and Kong taken his position in Season 1,  Season 2 I hope both of them still together even after both graduates. 

Below picture looks like a promo for Season 2:

18 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

FAN ARTS
Credit:   kanglin_zl /  Finnian-色色

838b85afly1fdguyaw2i5j21kw0w0aj8.jpg

Hide contents

838b85afly1fdguylz2dvg20ga095tnm.gif

On 3/4/2017 at 3:21 AM, clon_105 said:

C56gX9iUsAA3DWC.jpg

the new series by GMMTV . Sotus S is there :D

b4q8j8r3_8369b5_c2x.jpg

16908896_235104750286615_403586261350088

I wonder why both faces like that in the cover of SOTUS S the series??( like there was a question being ask?)

• Like 1
  • Love 1