[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Haha made 2 more using Line... this is fun... I keep playing with Line tools while watching ep 16... drawing on them and gif-ing and screencapping them.... It's taking me forever to watch this episode LOL (I have a confession to make... I slept through the livestream again o.o)

I don't know the first gif doesn't show up on soompi... soompi like to glitch a lot... at least for me :sweatingbullets:

**EDIT: oh the gifs aren't working on soompi at all now.... sorry. I also put them on pinkmilk... I tried to post them here multiple times but it still isn't working... meanwhile the exact same links work fine at pinkmilk -__-

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I just finished watching episode 15. I knew about this drama's existence months ago, but I wasn't planning on watching it until I saw a post on another forum a couple days ago about how good it was. I watched the first 3 episodes that night and got sucked into it! I can't believe I missed out on this for so long (I could've been along for the ride as part of this thread too)! I can say this is definitely my favorite BL series and my favorite Thai series along with Hormones. Great quality! So many feels!!!

I feel like I need to watch it all again sometime. orz

• Like 4

So... When I first opened Line TV to watch ep 16. Right away I went to the kiss. Watched that a million times. Filmed it. Screen recorded it. 

Then eventually I went back. After downloading it. And played in on VLC... kept pausing it and taking screencaps and whatnot. 

And now I have finally reached the part with the kiss again. And I'm stuck here:16%201_zpsory6zjgf.png

Spoiler

16%202_zpspuwgkopk.png16%203_zpstbgjhjia.png16%204_zpsz3tmhwci.png16%205_zpsi5lr0ec1.png16%206_zps389yv17l.png16%207_zpszsdxgjsc.png

And then I realized. That if I click through all these kiss screenshots really fast:

And now I kind of wanna go back and take even more screen shots.

I'm not sure if I'll ever finish watching this episode... I've been watching it for way too long to only be half way through it.

• Like 7

The series has ended which means posting here is going to slow down... and I've missed nearly 700 pages. Now I'm lowkey mad that I wasn't part of this group. I'm gonna go sulk in a dark corner now. lol *sigh*

Are you guys following any other shows right now? How are they?

• Like 4

Yup... so I'm still at this part of the episode:

1484435689388_zpsmfeyv8ap.gif
1484435805430_zps8xfme4nz.gif
There are 2 more gifs other than those... you know... the ones where they actually kiss... but again, soompi won't load them for some reason. They're on pinkmilk page 145 of the SOTUS topic.

Maybe I'm going crazy now... Making Line gifs....

1484437635761_zpspfxrzyot.jpg

Oh I'm not just watching it over and over... well I am but not that many times. Lin and Shiv are also distracting me. Talking about their face suckin- I mean kissing. Oh, Delightful is asleep now. She will resume translating later. Update on the translation process for everyone. Maybe I should have said that part first.

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, TeeTop said:

The series has ended which means posting here is going to slow down... and I've missed nearly 700 pages. Now I'm lowkey mad that I wasn't part of this group. I'm gonna go sulk in a dark corner now. lol *sigh*

Hi welcome here! I'm not watching that much at the moment... don't have much time >< I'm watching My Bromance though

• Like 4

Hi everyone. Excuse me, I love SOTUS and the fans, so I just want to share an anime series that made me cry. It's called Yuri On Ice. Link here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/yuri-on-ice. Randomly read about it on youtube while watching figure skating and I didn't realise I was in for another heat-warming experience. I didn't even know it was BL. The story, the characters, and the story that they share lifts up the spirit. It's a story about a dream and how love can transform it into reality. I love how the focus is not their struggle as a couple but as persons working together to achieve their goal. They do not need the sweet words and the label to convey the love that they share. For lack of a better word, it's a "subtle" BL story of how the characters become emotionally attached more than their coach-student relationship, realising each other's worth and how they make decisions considering the other person. And it becomes more powerful as they draw on each other's strengths. I guess that's what made it even special. Such a beautiful story. I'm looking forward to the next season. Hope it wouldn't be long..

Let me know what you think :) 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, greenfan said:

Hi everyone. Excuse me, I love SOTUS and the fans, so I just want to share an anime series that made me cry. It's called Yuri On Ice.

I saw the anime .. and Victor is Hotttttttttt <3

PS- I am not satisfy with The kiss :( i want Their kiss like EVAK kiss :"( is it to much to ask?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

The feels when you see "On-Going" was removed from the title of the thread :tears: 

I won't even realize it if you didn't say :tears:

Well, I'm still waiting the subbed eps 16 from our dear @delightful and currently rewatching Addicted/Heroin web series :wub: I've watched the raw version of Sotus eps 16, tho. I have no idea at all about what they said :sweatingbullets: Krist and Singto seems to tease each other a lot. I'll be back here after watching the subbed version.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, TeeTop said:

Welcome to our family ! :)

The next thai series I'm waiting for is Puppy Honey S2.( it should start in Fabruary )

The first season was so sweet and funny, I'm dying to see more dreamy moments with Pick and Rome :wink: ( :wub:Off :wub:   and Gun )

HUGS&KISSES :kiss_wink:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, yokas said:

The next thai series I'm waiting for is Puppy Honey S2.( it should start in Fabruary )

The first season was so sweet and funny, I'm dying to see more dreamy moments with Pick and Rome :wink: ( :wub:Off :wub:   and Gun )

Spoiler

Hopefully they will officially become a couple :wub: I really like series with only a few episodes, it's concentrated so they go "straight" lol to the point 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, kissmeStarlight said:

I saw the anime .. and Victor is Hotttttttttt <3

PS- I am not satisfy with The kiss :( i want Their kiss like EVAK kiss :"( is it to much to ask?

Me too!! All of EVAK kisses are super hot and heartwrenching! But I think it's not gonna happen in thai popular bl like sotus etc tho.. esp if its format is "series", which mostly its audience are teens and below (if its movie then there still a chance)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, yokas said:

Welcome to our family ! :)

HUGS&KISSES :kiss_wink:

Hmm. I'll check it out.

• Like 2

When I thought it is easy to let go of SOTUS...but damn I cannot move on...Im missing them already and im so hooked to stop..

Good thing there are other series that will occupy me...

There will be no Arthit..There will be no Kongpope..

MY HEART:bawling::heart:

• Like 2

I just saw this on Krist's FB page

BEAUTIFUL! :wub:129fs4252631.gifwow~

@dreadaeleonkvothe Thanks for the info about ep. 16 :wub: I didn't watch SOTUS live last Saturday, because I thought it would be more talking and that, so I decided to just wait for subs. Will download this in the coming days and watch it. Thank you @delightful :wub:

I'll still lurk around this thread and you can expect me to pop-up (out of nowhere) in the PH and Tootsies thread when they start airing. <_<

• Like 8

fordelightful2.jpg

Dear @delightful.

Though we have never met in the real world, You gave us a lot of happiness.

Really Thank you for your hard work and....Thank you for your love for us and Sotus.

Be happy and Take good care of yourself.

Thank you.

--------

Dear Friends...Cheer up!

wedding.jpg-

In my mind, They are already a newly wed couple. hahahaha.....

• Like 5