[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 minutes ago, seoha said:

and back to Christmas topic, I love snow and......it's my first time to have friends from countries which have no snow all the year round.......so...My Christmas gift!

I live in the South of France, I almost never have snow... I must have seen snow twice or three times in my whole life... (and it was never during my birthday/Christmas..) so thanks haha :wub:

5 minutes ago, seoha said:

And....Dear @originalnickname and @shinnu , both of you happy birthday:wub:!, Sorry  it is too late:sweatingbullets:. um....please look in the box

Hide contents

Sometimes I regret not being myself when confronting obstacles in my life. I just lose to myself now and then, feeling scared of others' reactions on me. I still find it difficult to be myself all the time. but I know it is important.  

I enjoy you guys' posts all the time and some of your posts have made me cherish here more than before. Though the only thing I know about you guys is that we share love for Sotus together, I am happy to be the same Sotus family here with you guys..:wub: 

You got me teary eyed :tears: Thank you so so much :heart: I love that we can share opinions here, and even though we were off topic many times and there wasn't a mod around *cough* we never fought, always being respectful of each other, it's only luuuuv :wub: #SOTUSFAMILY :heart:

• Like 6

@seoha I :wub:LOVE:wub: your 'small note'. Very well said! Happy Holidays to all of us. :w00t: 

I think it's always good to say it but Krist and Singto are REALLY good actors. We all agree on this. Krist was there for me from the start... with his cute-as-hell expressions! With Singto, it was a different story, I didn't see him that well in the first few episode, but his sad scenes are more than outstanding. It makes my heart hurts and I personally think that's what good acting does to you. I said it couple of times here... but a big BRAVO to both of these actors. I really hope they can grab some awards with these roles and I want them all the best in the future. They definitely deserve a bright one and they do deserve to get more famous, which I think it's already starting to happen. It's nice knowing that people can still see good stuff, with everything bad that's going around us! :wub::tears: 

Enough of that (I really just came to post my update on 'countdown', but I saw seoha's post and then I just need to add few words. hihi)... So here it is... IT'S TOMORROW! We have exactly 23 HOURS and 08 MINUTES left until EP. 14 airs. *aaaaaa* :w00t::wub:

I'm off now to watch EP. 13 again... :phew: 

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, seoha said:

And....Dear @originalnickname and @shinnu , both of you happy birthday:wub:!, Sorry  it is too late:sweatingbullets:. um....please look in the box

Hide contents

Sometimes I regret not being myself when confronting obstacles in my life. I just lose to myself now and then, feeling scared of others' reactions on me. I still find it difficult to be myself all the time. but I know it is important.  

birthday2.jpg

I enjoy you guys' posts all the time and some of your posts have made me cherish here more than before. Though the only thing I know about you guys is that we share love for Sotus together, I am happy to be the same Sotus family here with you guys..:wub: 

Ohmy!! Thank you so much Seoha!:heart:What you wrote inside.....it's 100% true. Sometimes I try to be different because I'm scared of peoples' opinion about me, but I try so hard to be myself no matter what and don't care about this! Thank you so much, I feel like we have known each othes for years, even tho we know about each other just some small things.

I'm so happy as well, Joining the soompi forum and falling in love with SOTUS were the best decisions my heart has made!!:heart:

~~

GUYS, Krist totally represents me on the gym on this vid.:phew:

• Like 10

Hello everyone :)

I don't normally watch series before they come to an end because the weekly wait is simply torture. But I started to watch SOTUS without realising that it was still airing (and I sure am glad that I did, I'm in love with everything about it). When I finally caught up, I went through a SOTUS withdrawal and I've just read all the pages of this thread (yes I've read all 660 pages - though of course I skimmed through half). It took me a bit more than a week to finish reading everything. Now I'm really sad that I wasn't here when the thread was most active :tears: I seriously adored how everyone was so excited talking about the series, the dynamics in the thread were just awesome! It's sad it has become lot less active :( And yeah I'm sad that I'm too late to join the pinkmilk forum, I feel like I'll miss out on a lot..

Anyway... It's almost SOTUSDAY :wub:

• Like 10

@-Eva- It's never too late to join. Welcomeee :wub: We are still active here, many of us post here too. Tomorrow is Sotus Day and that's the day when this thread is most active, so I hope you can join us tomorrow in watching live and talking about new episode. :)

I didn't want to share this, because I saw it on pinkmilk forum... I thought person who posted it should post... but I just can't resist it now, need to post it before I go to sleep. These two little devils are just SO cute (as always). haha :wub:

'Night everyone. See u all tomorrow! #SOTUSDAYiscoming :w00t:

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, -Eva- said:

t took me a bit more than a week to finish reading everything

I admire your dedication ! 

And welcome in Sotus family ! 

We still have 3 episodes with our cuties :wub:  Screaming, crying, laughing and everything else in front of computer guaranteed LOL :kiss_wink:

• Like 6

@Mio- WHAT IS UP WITH THEIR BEHAVIOUR IN THAT VIDEO!!! ASDFGHJKL! BLASPHEMY!! 

I am so upset that there's no way to order the photobook. I heard it's too late to order it now. ARGHHHHH...  :tears: 

Few more hours for Sotus. hopefully I can do a live recap tomorrow afternoon. I do have to run to work afterwards but that won't stop me... 

• Like 6

@shinnu Happy late birthday to you! :heart:

I'm sorry! I wasn't here much this week.
It's Christmas season here, and with work, friends coming for the holidays and parties, I don't have enough free time.
Next 3 days are holidays, so I'll try to catch with the last 8 pages.

I'm waiting impatiently for tomorrow. I hope to be able to watch the new episode with all of you.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeaaaah 22/12 :) It seems like people born that day are very sweet and quite shy people I noticed ^^ and also underappreciated hahaha xD

I'm not quite shy... but suuper, unbelievably shy in some situations tho.:vicx: (such a modesty hahaha :") but all of this is sooo true! XD agree with u in 100%:phew:)

• Like 1

Spoiler
On 12/21/2016 at 6:15 PM, dustinmyeye said:

I have friends in Moscow who are 'believers' ( as opposed to liking a certain Canadian singer). So I get an extra week to send cards. It's also an excuse to get out the bottles of really good vodka and eat borsch.

And this reminds me, I was struggling for a holiday for the final episode, but many Russians also celebrate 'old new year'. Sotus, vodka and caviar. My night is planned.

Vodka and selyodka ;)

On 12/21/2016 at 7:06 PM, Mio- said:

You know, we have here our new year (lol), 'Serbian New Year' (that's 'old new year', but we call it here like that.), it's celebrated on 14th of January. In my family, we really don't celebrate it like 'global' New Year. I used to wait for midnight on 13th, but now we rarely even do that. Even in a country, it's less celebrated these past few years... or maybe it's just me. 

Not all orthodox christian celebrate Christmas on 7.1. Some of us are celebrating on 24.12 like the others :)
Old new year's eve is on 13.1 to 14.1.

@originalnicknameis your oven still broken? 
Our traditional meals for Christmas night (24.12) Is vegetarian food. It's the end of the Christmas fasting.here.
The food is not baked usually. It's boiled, pickled or raw.

I finally finished reading all your posts :)

@Mio- Thanks for the links. HD one is lagging. The problem is not with the connection here.  
The second one was really good.. I don' have problem watching it and doing something else at the same time.
My conection is good.

I wont be able to watch the last episode live with you. It will be our company party on this day and we'll be out of town.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Mio- said:

thai4u is faster. @Timothy Teo usually posts videos here when they upload it. It's been weeks since thai4u channel started uploading faster than 'lakornhit'. I don't really like to watch it in parts so I wait for 'lakornhit'. They post it around 10-20 minutes after an episode ends. (sometimes later)

Guys, I found two new links, one is HD, picture is SO good, but that one is for those who have a really good internet (not me), other one is good... picture freezes, but it doesn't stop. Sadly, you can't do other things while watching, because it stops if it's too much, you can try it on your PC to see how it works.

Now, I can't share links here anymore, so let's do it like this: Go to Google, type 'one 31' and try looking for link from 'iyatv' (That's HD one/ you should wait a little for video to show up!), other one that works good, picture is good too, site's name is 'siamhahe'. Try it and tell me if it works. If you can't find links, I'll PM them to you. :wub:

I was looking for more, but that's all I could find... I'll try to look around for more, but I think this should be it... I'll still try. haha 

i will be uploading the new episode tonite, when the links are out, provided i am back home on time, after work

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Anton Jeremy Badana said:

Im so excited to see episode 14. It airs tonight right? I hope someone will be kind and fast enough to upload with subs... im totally in love with arthit's character. :wub: His character got me stalking perawat's account all over social media. :sweatingbullets: I feel such a loser not finding links to Sotus novel in english. 

You should follow delightful0062 on instagram and wait till registration for the pinkmilk forum is open again. She posts the novel translations there, but they can't be shared because she doesn't actually have permission, it's just for a small group of people on that forum. 

If you're patient and can join it later then you can find them there. (It's not complete yet either, only the first 10 chapters or so). 

• Like 4

GM guys! Now officially, HAPPY SOTUSDAY EVERYONE!:heart: 7 HOURS LEFT! I hope you will be pleased with ep14 (waiting for your spoilers!:glasses:). Have a nice day and (i know some of you don't celebrate Xmas but..) MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS, FULL OF LOVE! (i'm so happy that i'm able to spend my xmas together with my sotus family as well!)

• Like 9