[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

52 minutes ago, zykernice said:

Thanks for the hardwork! I really owe you guys for exerting your efforts just to provide us those. I LOVE YOU =)))))))))

By the way, I am still handling the same username in our new home at http://pinkmilk.createaforum.com/

Well, as my SOOMPI status/rating suggests, I am not an active or let's just say a "silent reader" but I do really love SOTUS. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, zykernice said:

By the way, I am still handling the same username in our new home at http://pinkmilk.createaforum.com/

Well, as my SOOMPI status/rating suggests, I am not an active or let's just say a "silent reader" but I do really love SOTUS. 

How could you not love SOTUS!! :heart: Nice to meet you ^^

2 hours ago, eiem said:

hei guys... i wanna know whers to download episode 13 subs?

i just watch it on dailymotion, but i cant find the lik to download it.. anyone know where to download it? thank you~

Go to the link that zykernice posted below your post :) 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, oldgregg said:

The forum won't be limited to just SOTUS. There are plans to include a lot of other shows like puppy honey, my lil boy, Bangrak Soi 9/1, etc etc. So if you're a fan of these style of shows then it's worthwhile to join. :)

I think that I have made up my mind that I am just going to stick here and then call it quits and leave. I have reached Episode 13 and the end of the book so I can be happy that even if it becomes impossible to find the English Subs on-line I can wait on the official videos.

This is Yule coming up this weekend so I could well be late getting to that episode. Hogmanay - there isn't an episode and that just leaves the Christmas episode and one more (can't think of a holiday for that weekend).

It has been a hectic few weeks on here and I certainly don't regret having joined in. Sotus has been special. It has refrained from many of the gimmicks. Nobody fell on top of somebody else, or tripped and needed meaningful eye contact to recover. No shower scene, because - oh look we just got dirty. Even the 'plumbing scene' was carried out without the need for the 'plumber' to get naked.

No, Sotus has been special. A good story and one that I will come back to from time to time - especially when I need something positive going on of an evening.

Too much time spent here. These Yuletide whiskey and ginger chocolates wont make themselves. Back to the kitchen or I will be severely chastised at the week-end (oooh err!).

• Like 8

2 hours ago, clon_105 said:

Watching the last eposides...

I think that this guy Knows already wha's going on between Arthit and Kong, or at least he already knows about Arthit's feelings

I do think so. P'Nott is a really attentive friend. When Arthit told him that a junior liked Arthit, I guess P'Nott already had a feeling who Arthit was talking about, who the junior was :)

• Like 3

Guest delightful
18 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Even though I subscribed to the new forum, I won't go there except on subday (lol), so I hope someone will post a post (?) when the episode will be available for download :) 

Kind of sad that @delightful doesn't post anymore here. It makes me nostalgic....

*Hugs you furiously* I still check in here guys, I'm still interested in K-pop so I do come here for the news and also to check my private messages here. I have messaged Lupita311 and offered my apologies, and all is fine. I knew the rules here and I violated that, plus I also went off topic MANY MANY times here. I'm just happy that it lasted as long as it did, they were good times. 

Anyways, just letting you all know that I had to cut up the super long chapter of SOTUS the special chapter : Workshop shirt, Thank the Senior, and Walk Side by Side into two parts. The first part is posted at pinkmilk, you're free to go download them. Just remember the rules of not sharing it though. Thanks! I know I can trust my Soompi family here. 

But I am super excited for the next episode! EP.14 WILL BE EPIC! Both Krist and Singto have already stated this in their IG, I am expecting the kiss to be more intense than the bridge one because they both are going in for it. The bridge was just Arthit surprising Kongpope. I'm feeling all giddy just thinking about it! Going to go back and watch it again! :wub:

10 minutes ago, delightful said:
Spoiler

*Hugs you furiously* I still check in here guys, I'm still interested in K-pop so I do come here for the news and also to check my private messages here. I have messaged Lupita311 and offered my apologies, and all is fine. I knew the rules here and I violated that, plus I also went off topic MANY MANY times here. I'm just happy that it lasted as long as it did, they were good times. 

Anyways, just letting you all know that I had to cut up the super long chapter of SOTUS the special chapter : Workshop shirt, Thank the Senior, and Walk Side by Side into two parts. The first part is posted at pinkmilk, you're free to go download them. Just remember the rules of not sharing it though. Thanks! I know I can trust my Soompi family here. 

But I am super excited for the next episode! EP.14 WILL BE EPIC! Both Krist and Singto have already stated this in their IG, I am expecting the kiss to be more intense than the bridge one because they both are going in for it. The bridge was just Arthit surprising Kongpope. I'm feeling all giddy just thinking about it! Going to go back and watch it again! :wub:

Aaaaw I thought you were gone :wub: Glad you're still around :kiss_wink: I think we were all off-topic, yeah xD I also loved this times #nostalgic 

Yeah, the kiss in ep. 13 was a bit too fast, I expect the one from ep. 14 to be longer and more intense :wub:

Thank you for always being here for us :heart: 

• Like 8

Spoiler
44 minutes ago, delightful said:

You're baaaaaaccckkk :w00t:

The special chapter is quite long, isn't it? Is one episode enough to contain that chapter? I hope that GMMTV won't split it into two episodes. I still want Missing You to be one of the special episode :wub:

• Like 4

Cute, funny, real and unforgettable...

Spoiler

e55184c2fd8311a52c55b07dae491793.jpg

This  few  seconds  of  the  scene  sum  up  the  whole    A&K's  '' journey '' from  the  first  episode  LOL :wub: ( only my personal opinion )

But there was no acting at all I feel, just Krist and Singto at the end.  Can't stop smiling when I watch it.:grin::heart:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, yokas said:

This  few  seconds  of  the  scene  sum  up  the  whole    A&K's  '' journey '' from  the  first  episode  LOL :wub: ( only my personal opinion )

I'll always remember when Arthit asked Kong to shout "I like men"and then *Ripples playing in the background* it was an intense moment and now when you think about it it's quite interesting...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, delightful said:

We did rather treat the place as our own room, forgetting that we were guests of somebody else.

As we would say back home : The tail was wagging the dog ! So the moderators had to step in with a flea collar :)

I am not expecting anything too fabulous for the second kiss, (It's Thai) but if they can just cut out the multiple angles, the slow-mo, and all the rest of it I'll be happy. Two guys kissing is not such a big deal these days - especially when they are already a couple.

If it comes out as well as 'The Way He Looks' I may well have to admit to out smiling a Cheshire Cat.

• Like 4

I want ep 14.. the kiss in teaser.. i want to see ... ep 13 is not enough... I liked how Kangpop is officially presenting his self as seme.. while he trying to hold his hand and grab Artith and talks to him ..hehe.. and i also like Krist acting here because he was shy and happy at the same time and it rather looked natural. its tuesday and i cant wait anymore so i going to go and watch any BL series i find (Make it right and Skam a norway series is done .. gosh you guys needs to see this to remove you Sotus depression of not come upcoming ep faster).

Ps.. I saw someone in Delightful sub fb group asking bittersweet about s2 of sotus and he/she says it might be possible.. omo i can not keep my heart content.. there i think to get to s2 of sotus i will control my bl addiction by watch Malec in jan 2 :D

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I'll always remember when Arthit asked Kong to shout "I like men"and then *Ripples playing in the background* it was an intense moment and now when you think about it it's quite interesting...

As I said a while back. I always thought that a lot of Kongpob's attitude towards Arthit was pretty much playing it : 'hidden in plain sight'. He gets away with things by force of character. You could never imagine him slapping Arthit, but you could imagine him punching him. No broken bones in those wrists !

We only ever see Kongpob struggling to 'contain' his emotions. Unlike Arthit, he never questions them.

Now that he has his man, we can only hope he knows what to do with him.

• Like 6