[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

16 hours ago, nanao707 said:

been following this thread quietly but decided to join right when everything is moving to FB haha but anyway uhm hello!
I just kinda wanted to point out that I just noticed how little views and likes the Sotus episodes has on their official youtube. Don't forget to also give them views and likes to support Sotus! ; u ;

THIS! 

I make sure to rewatch all 8 episodes that have been uploaded on the official YouTube page. How will GMM know if the show is popular overseas or not if fans don't go and watch it there. Please.. please try your best and watch the first 8 episodes there. If you need to rewatch it please watch it from the official channel. The amount of views they have breaks my heart. :(

• Like 10

just copy paste from new place to here as well try to be fair lol ok i just want my avatar in every pages

ep13 is just tooooo great as a whole from the wedding to the bridge to the school to the canteen everything is great
the kiss kill me sooo many time in good way since im abusing the repeat button toooooo much idk how im gonna survive the 2nd one..
damn that evil smirk from Kongpope he sure get his man in best way.. :wub:
i love how clingy Arthit is in the ep then the one taking action with the kiss when he can just say his answer lol but of course he have been dying for any body contact for Kongpope especially since the wedding don't you see he licking his lips wanting to jump on Kongpope anytime lol the thirst is real
haha yeah they totally back to being Krist and Singto after the kiss but tooo cute their walk back
awww you tsundere pink milk monster how could you reject Kongpope request for another answer since he can't hear properly the first time you need to make him understand smh
and such tsundere he the one being clingy all night but don't want to hold hand going back lol
Arthit totally whipped in love face is just too cute

• Like 8

3 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I hope it will stay steady from now on.... I subscribed to pinkmilk forum, but I've lost all interest in commenting and talking to people, I was very comfortable here, getting used to another forum is gonna take a while (the show will be over before then xD)

Aye, that is in my head as well. It was pretty much out of character for me to join in here and once the final three episodes are over will I actually have anything constructive to say ?

Fan fiction doesn't interest me, because to me it isn't real. No offence to you authors out there but seriously folks - if you are that good : write your own stories about your own characters.

As for the actors, even now I am not screamingly interested in what they are doing with their private lives. Hopefully they aren't worried about what I do in mine either !

So ultimately, what would be the point in joining ? The translation of the book could push me but even there, the enactment on-screen between the road side encounter as far as the bridge was pretty much word for word according to Delightful's translation, and do you know what ? Krist's acting; the timid smiles, the gestures, his hesitancy, all made the moment more involving than the written word. The film was better than the book.

To join or not to join, that is the question. Oh well : C'est la vie ! (That's one of those English phrases that isn't. A bit like Café).

• Like 5

Ahw I need to study for an exam and it is so hard not to watch the episodes as I am letting them run in the background on the official Youtube account xDDD

They need to know how much we love the show! >o<

I am already wondering so much what will come after the 14th episode xD I know it's not even out yet but I got no clue at all I know roughly what will happen in 14 because of the teaser but what will be after o_o Ahw I don't want it to end but I don't want it to have another season because I like how the main part (13) ended so much >o<

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Limerence Subs said:

THIS! 

I make sure to rewatch all 8 episodes that have been uploaded on the official YouTube page. How will GMM know if the show is popular overseas or not if fans don't go and watch it there. Please.. please try your best and watch the first 8 episodes there. If you need to rewatch it please watch it from the official channel. The amount of views they have breaks my heart. :(

I'm streaming episode 8 on their official youtube channel in the background right now! 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:
4 hours ago, Limerence Subs said:

THIS! 

I make sure to rewatch all 8 episodes that have been uploaded on the official YouTube page. How will GMM know if the show is popular overseas or not if fans don't go and watch it there. Please.. please try your best and watch the first 8 episodes there. If you need to rewatch it please watch it from the official channel. The amount of views they have breaks my heart.

Well it shouldn't come as a surprise to them since it's uploaded one month after the airing of the episode. I know they have copyright issues or something like that but it's normal that inter fans don't have the patience, I'm already an impatient person by nature, and in this case it's not extreme, but it's quite huge to wait a month. I could wait a week or two, but not a month.I think they don't realize how much interfans they have...

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Well it shouldn't come as a surprise to them since it's uploaded one month after the airing of the episode. I know they have copyright issues or something like that but it's normal that inter fans don't have the patience, I'm already an impatient person by nature, and in this case it's not extreme, but it's quite huge to wait a month. I could wait a week or two, but not a month.I think they don't realize how much interfans they have...

I am very impatient too... and youtube sometimes does not work that well because my connection is pretty bad sometimes >< 

but I let it play in the background while studying it cooking or doing anything else xD to give them views :3 and also watch them again when I have time to do so :D 

even though they are late like most official things are (just thinking about how long movies take to come out as DVDs or blurays after being in cinema...)they should know that the show is loved <3

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Limerence Subs said:

THIS! 

EXACTLY.
I went to rewatch the first episodes again and after episode 4 on their youtube the views have dropped so much that it's insane and I'm really sad to see that : /
I mean even if they are really behind in releasing the episodes, people should still make sure to watch and support the official stuff! like you said, how else will GMM know how popular sotus REALLY is overseas. they know that they have a lot of fans but I wouldn't be able to tell at all from those views they have on their youtube, so how will they know? : /
I actually prefer to download and watch on my laptop, not really fond of watching episodes of series on youtube, but you gotta do what you gotta do to support their hard work! haha

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, nanao707 said:

EXACTLY.
I went to rewatch the first episodes again and after episode 4 on their youtube the views have dropped so much that it's insane and I'm really sad to see that : /
I mean even if they are really behind in releasing the episodes, people should still make sure to watch and support the official stuff! like you said, how else will GMM know how popular sotus REALLY is overseas. they know that they have a lot of fans but I wouldn't be able to tell at all from those views they have on their youtube, so how will they know? : /
I actually prefer to download and watch on my laptop, not really fond of watching episodes of series on youtube, but you gotta do what you gotta do to support their hard work! haha

I am a video editor so I have 1080p raw videos provided by jjong, 1080p subtitles version from delightful and HD logofree videos from the official YouTube channel of each episode downloaded on my laptop. I prefer watching it on my laptop too. But, like you said in order to support their hard work you'll have to work hard too. That's exactly what a true fan does. 

The things we do for Sotus. LOL. They should freaking awknowledge it and allow us fans to edit on the show without giving us strikes on our channel while they are at it. #Foreverbitter

ufugFXf.jpg

Just felt like posting this pic 'cause I am in love with episode 13 and I don't think I'll survive till episode 14. 5 MORE DAYS TO GO!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Aye, that is in my head as well. It was pretty much out of character for me to join in here and once the final three episodes are over will I actually have anything constructive to say ?

Fan fiction doesn't interest me, because to me it isn't real. No offence to you authors out there but seriously folks - if you are that good : write your own stories about your own characters.

As for the actors, even now I am not screamingly interested in what they are doing with their private lives. Hopefully they aren't worried about what I do in mine either !

So ultimately, what would be the point in joining ? The translation of the book could push me but even there, the enactment on-screen between the road side encounter as far as the bridge was pretty much word for word according to Delightful's translation, and do you know what ? Krist's acting; the timid smiles, the gestures, his hesitancy, all made the moment more involving than the written word. The film was better than the book.

To join or not to join, that is the question. Oh well : C'est la vie ! (That's one of those English phrases that isn't. A bit like Café).

The forum won't be limited to just SOTUS. There are plans to include a lot of other shows like puppy honey, my lil boy, Bangrak Soi 9/1, etc etc. So if you're a fan of these style of shows then it's worthwhile to join. :)

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Limerence Subs said:

I am a video editor so I have 1080p raw videos provided by jjong, 1080p subtitles version from delightful and HD logofree videos from the official YouTube channel of each episode downloaded on my laptop. I prefer watching it on my laptop too. But, like you said in order to support their hard work you'll have to work hard too. That's exactly what a true fan does. 

The things we do for Sotus. LOL. They should freaking awknowledge it and allow us fans to edit on the show without giving us strikes on our channel while they are at it. #Foreverbitter

yeah same here. they removed my sotus video from youtube the other day though because of copyright issues which really sucked. I love editing videos but it really sucks when things like this happen :(

LOL I know right! >__>

• Like 3

8 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

UPDATE ON DELIGHTFUL'S SUBS AND TRANSLATIONS:

oh wow we have new place to spazz :w00t: already registered there and I promise I'll follow the rules :)

still can't move on from ep13 :wub: I died several times while watching this ep (their stolen gaze, confession, mimic, and ofc their KISS :heart: ) Arthit and Kong just purrfect for each other!!

• Like 4

ME now :

Arthit's face is so cute when he is with Kongpope.

Arthit's face when he blushes

Arthis's face when he is in love.

Arthit's face 

Arthit's face

ARTHIT'S FACE IS THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT NOW!

Ive been repeating Episode13 the last part it is..ARTHIT'S FACE IS PRICELESS!!!

uggggggggghhhhhhhhh

:wub:

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, rei06 said:

ME now :

Arthit's face is so cute when he is with Kongpope.

Arthit's face when he blushes

Arthis's face when he is in love.

Arthit's face 

Arthit's face

ARTHIT'S FACE IS THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT NOW!

Ive been repeating Episode13 the last part it is..ARTHIT'S FACE IS PRICELESS!!!

uggggggggghhhhhhhhh

:wub:

Are you me? THIS HAS BEEN ME EVER SINCE EP 13 HAPPENED. LOL 

@nanao707 interesting. xD lovely to meet another editor here. Link me your YouTube channel would love to check your videos out. I don't plan on stopping. I have made a gmail account today so I am planning on making a backup channel for my backup YouTube channel. In this backup backup channel I'll be uploading my old and new SOTUS videoes. GMM CAN'T AND WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP ME!

I need to edit on Art. I need to...... like every cell in my body is urging me to edit on Episode 13 ART before episode 14 happens..... LOL  one can not just not edit a video on cute flustered, embracing pink milk monster. like I feel the secondhand embarrassment from that wedding scene where he pulls on Kong's suit sleeve and is like mumbling away trying to get a conversation going. I need this to be replayed like a 100s time in my head in a few songs I have chosen for the show. 

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST IT WHEN YOU AREN'T EVEN SCARED OF GMM TV AND THEIR STRICT COPYRIGHT RULES.  

Edited by Limerence Subs
Just tagging the right person
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

UPDATE ON DELIGHTFUL'S SUBS AND TRANSLATIONS:

Hi so before I mentioned ways to share the subbed episode links to people not in the Facebook group. Sorry it took so long to get back to everyone! After @delightful finished her rest, she went on the Facebook group and it was a little overwhelming and so chaotic! She said she felt bad for not being able to respond to everyone, but the way Facebook is formatted is a lot messier than here so it's kind of impossible to keep track of things :sweatingbullets: Initially she was just looking for a place to post episode 13, so she made the group but it has grown so much! o.o Anyways, we have decided to relocate again (I'M SORRY :crazy:) because the Facebook format doesn't seem to work very well. Soompi is an amazing place, but technically all of the link sharing is illegal (I mean you guys know how strict GMMTV is...and the publisher of the novel).

@delightful went and found a more organized place to share her episodes and novel translations (and it's nice because they all get posted in a section that is easy to find and that only she can post in). She has finally gone to bed now (she stayed up all night again :sweatingbullets:) and asked me to post here on Soompi about it first. She wanted me to tell everyone four main things about the website where she will be sharing her links:

-Registration will only be open for 5 days and will close by the end of this Friday (she lives in the central time zone in the US so I guess midnight there!)

-Then after this time period is up, registration will need pre-approval from an admin before acceptance.

-Make sure to read the rules; they clearly tell you about what you can and cannot do with her links for episodes and novel translations. At the very least please read the post that says GLOBAL RULES.

-Lastly, she said that it would be great if those from Soompi used the same username so everyone can still recognize each other.

Here is the website:

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but hopefully this will make things easier for everyone in the long run ^^

Thanks for the hardwork! I really owe you guys for exerting your efforts just to provide us those. I LOVE YOU =)))))))))

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Limerence Subs said:

@nanao707 interesting. xD lovely to meet another editor here. Link me your YouTube channel would love to check your videos out. I don't plan on stopping. I have made a gmail account today so I am planning on making a backup channel for my backup YouTube channel. In this backup backup channel I'll be uploading my old and new SOTUS videoes. GMM CAN'T AND WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP ME!

I need to edit on Art. I need to...... like every cell in my body is urging me to edit on Episode 13 ART before episode 14 happens..... LOL  one can not just not edit a video on cute flustered, embracing pink milk monster. like I feel the secondhand embarrassment from that wedding scene where he pulls on Kong's suit sleeve and is like mumbling away trying to get a conversation going. I need this to be replayed like a 100s time in my head in a few songs I have chosen for the show. 

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST IT WHEN YOU AREN'T EVEN SCARED OF GMM TV AND THEIR STRICT COPYRIGHT RULES.  

likewise!
you can find me under the name sazzysasu <--- link. I haven't been doing this for that long yet though so I'm still a bit rusty! you should give me yours too so I can also check yours out :D oh I should probably do the same because I really want my sotus video back up on youtube again, I got so frustrated when they removed it : / it was my most viewed and liked video. I already have plans to make another one, but I need ep 14 at least to start making it hahah need them kisses

ahhhhhh haha I feel you XD
everytime I hear a song I always have scenes from things I wanna edit playing in my head along with the song

they should appreciate us even making fanvids since it's boosting the series popularity too lmao >__> it's not like they lose anything on it like come on

Edited by nanao707
  • Like 2