[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

Yes, the perfect ending to EP.13 would be the ending to chapter 27 of the novel. Kongpope rushing after Arthit and then just walking side by side.. no words needed... because they know that they have good feelings for each other.

Then EP.14 can start with everything going back to normal, the first years taking their finals.. and Kongpope telling Arthit and the other ex-hazers that he has decided to become a hazer. And one of Arthit's friends will say 'Arthit, you have a successor' ... well it's actually worded as 'ทายาทอสูร' which google translates as 'demon successor' which to me is the best translation of that word. LOL! 

Then we get the 'P'Arthit, concentrate in class' scene. And even if everything is back to normal.. but in those everyday normal things they find it special when they are experiencing them together. *diessss*

Then they meet at the drink stand by chance... Arthit orders an iced coffee, Kongpope orders a pink milk.... they talk and walk until Arthit tells Kongpope to hold out his hand. And Arthit gives Kongpope his 'heart' and asks him to take care of it. To which Kongpope replies.. 'I'll take care of it with all my heart.' *diesssssssssssssss*

I don't know how many times I've written this last part on this forum, but I never get bored of reading and writing it. Every time it feels soooooooooooo lovely. I love this story!!!

12 minutes ago, delightful said:

Yes, the perfect ending to EP.13 would be the ending to chapter 27 of the novel. Kongpope rushing after Arthit and then just walking side by side.. no words needed... because they know that they have good feelings for each other.

Then EP.14 can start with everything going back to normal, the first years taking their finals.. and Kongpope telling Arthit and the other ex-hazers that he has decided to become a hazer. And one of Arthit's friends will say 'Arthit, you have a successor' ... well it's actually worded as 'ทายาทอสูร' which google translates as 'demon successor' which to me is the best translation of that word. LOL! 

Then we get the 'P'Arthit, concentrate in class' scene. And even if everything is back to normal.. but in those everyday normal things they find it special when they are experiencing them together. *diessss*

Then they meet at the drink stand by chance... Arthit orders an iced coffee, Kongpope orders a pink milk.... they talk and walk until Arthit tells Kongpope to hold out his hand. And Arthit gives Kongpope his 'heart' and asks him to take care of it. To which Kongpope replies.. 'I'll take care of it with all my heart.' *diesssssssssssssss*

I don't know how many times I've written this last part on this forum, but I never get bored of reading and writing it. Every time it feels soooooooooooo lovely. I love this story!!!

I get the feels when I read this... The end is near...4 episodes left... I have tears in my eyes.... I like to make short sentences

• Like 8

3 hours ago, delightful said:

I know!!! When he said that I was like.. NO! Kongpope, you're being too nice! I get that the guy is overly nice and caring when it comes to his friends, but darn! He never sensed that May liked him? I guess a person can't have it ALL, right? 

hahaha yeah so truueee. I can relate to kongpope so well, but if I were him, I would totally sense something about may. seems sooo, or maybe because kongpope is just too focused with arthit right now. lol XD

• Like 4

Hello ! Another newbie here ! Nice to meet you all !

I've been lurking for a while but decided to finally join because I had to thank @delightful  for all her hard work be it on the subbing or for the novel translation/spoilers, and also for making me laugh with her comments on top of the episodes.

@baw74 thanks a lot too !! Bless you both for your work and patience.

And at last but not least thanks to the OP of this thread for creating it & all the users here for making it so lively and active !! Like wow I remember last week before ep11 you weren't even at page 500 and now you're getting closer to the 600th mark !! I'm so used to see slow/dead thread when it comes to drama that I'm positively surprised, I'm glad I found this thread (even if sometimes I sob because it's moving too fast, I had to catch up to more than 10pages since yesterday *cries but does it*)

Just finished watching Ep12, things were slow but necessary for not only the main pairing but also for the side characters and Aim/Kong friendship. I have to admit that during the last scene I was like "cry, cry, cry !" alas it didn't happen... I'm mean 45234645001124 40 Cute cartoon small fox Ali emoticons gif fox emoticons .

Spoiler

I must be such an awful person, I laughed when May got hit by the ball and fell with her bike, it's not that I was glad or anything it's just that the way she fell made me laugh, felt like something I would see in a manga or anime. But then I felt bad when I saw she was hurt. And seriously guys instead of watching couldn't you ... idk ... apologize ?

I actually felt bad for May, I mean Kong gave her so much hope without meaning to, he's way too smooth and sweet 34736345433445514 Lovely red fox emoji gif download fox emoticons fox emoji  She's a really nice girl too. But oh well she's also lucky, does she know how many people would love to have their own Aim, look at that cutie !!! 

Btw I swear that if I didn't know anything about the story and saw the scene between Aim & Kong in gifs form or just the scene cut with the bg music... well I would think that Aim was about to confess to Kong 45234645001133 40 Cute cartoon small fox Ali emoticons gif fox emoticons 

I'm looking forward to the next episode ! Even if I'm trying my best not to get my hopes up just in case.

Edited by korinohime
#curse my english and typos
  • Like 18

Guest delightful
7 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Our days of the week:

Hide contents

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Sotusday

Subday

:lol:

You're so funny! Sotusday then Subday. LOL!

11 minutes ago, korinohime said:

Hello ! Another newbie here ! Nice to meet you all !

I've been lurking for a while but decided to finally join because I had to thank @delightful  for all her hard work be it on the subbing or for the novel translation/spoilers, and also for making me laugh with her comments on top of the episodes.

@baw74 thanks a lot too !! Bless you both for your work and patience.

And at last but not least thanks to the OP of this thread for creating it & all the users here for making it so lively and active !! Like wow I remember last week before ep11 you weren't even at page 500 and now you're getting closer to the 600th mark !! I'm so used to see slow/dead thread when it comes to drama that I was positively surprised, I'm glad I found this thread (even if sometimes I sobs because it's moving too fast, I had to catch up to more than 10pages since yesterday *cries but does it*)

Just finished watching Ep12, things were slow but necessary for not only the main pairing but also for the side characters and Aim/Kong friendship. I have to admit that during the last scene I was like "cry, cry, cry !" alas it didn't happen... I'm mean 45234645001124 40 Cute cartoon small fox Ali emoticons gif fox emoticons .

Hide contents

I must be such an awful person, I laughed when May got hit by the ball and fell with her bike, it's not that I was glad or anything it's just that the way she fell made me laugh, felt like something I would see in a manga or anime. But then I felt bad when I saw she was hurt. And seriously guys instead of watching couldn't you ... idk ... apologize ?

I actually felt bad for May, I mean Kong gave her so much hope without meaning to, he's way too smooth and sweet 34736345433445514 Lovely red fox emoji gif download fox emoticons fox emoji  She's a really nice girl too. But oh well she's also lucky, does she knows how many people would love to have their own Aim, look at that cutie !!! 

Btw I swear that if I didn't know anything about the story and saw the scene between Aim & Kong in gifs form or just the scene cut with the bg music... well I would think that Aim was about to confess to Kong 45234645001133 40 Cute cartoon small fox Ali emoticons gif fox emoticons 

I'm looking forward to the next episode ! Even if I'm trying my best not to get my hopes up just in case.

Hello and welcome to the thread. It's not only you that laughed at the part where May got hit with the ball. I was initially shocked.. then I couldn't control my laughter. Yup, we both will meet in hell for sure.

**Anyone have access to LINE TV and can download their videos? I need an HD Link of My Lil Boy 2... Please if anyone can do it and send me the link in private message.. I would love them sooooooooo much!! **

Hi I'm Raiya and I'm new here :3 

I just signed up here and I am really so glad I found this forum and this thread especially. The moment I saw the first gifs from Sotus I was already totally screwed xD All this feelings! I almost can't handle them.

Thanks so much to @delightfuland @baw74 for their amazing work with subbing *---* you're so fast and you're incredibly awesome!! I felt like I was just watching the unsubbed episode when you already translated it! I woke up and made waking up much easier xD Thank you!

Already can't wait for next weeks episode :3333

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Our days of the week:

Reveal hidden contents

Monday :fearful:

Tuesday :bawling:

Wednesday :dizzy:

Thursday :anguished:

Friday :expressionless:

Sotusday :grin:

Subday :grimace:

:lol:

4 more episodes to go. I really, really wish that there would be a new sotus book. I can't imagine what I'd do after this series ends.. I'm sure a lot of us share the same sentiments... I've never really been attached to a series like this..

I think it's great to leave it like that.... Maybe a bonus story about meeting each other's family but a whole book ? That's my opinion but I think it would stretch out the story too much, I mean we already have the bonus chapters *O*

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I think it's great to leave it like that.... Maybe a bonus story about meeting each other's family but a whole book ? That's my opinion but I think it would stretch out the story too much, I mean we already have the bonus chapters *O*

When you put it that way, I don't want another potential conflict that is bound to happen if we get another book..:fearful:

If bittersweet makes another book, even if it isn't about Arthit and Kong, I want a confirmation that they are still going strong and will last no matter what.. A story like that is so rare in BL >.<

• Like 5

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

THIS...WEEK...IS...GONNA...BE...SO...LONG...

Hide contents

I'm gonna watch tons of BL stuff (like usual, but more intensely this time lol) to make me forget the torturous wait....

That's what I thought too! 

I need more stuff ;o; 

But I don't want to see the things that end with death etc >o< 

Propably watching all Sotus Episodes again and Seven days and Doushitemo Fuetatukai and then start again and again x,D

Oh and write my sister some more fanfictions till christmas, she is just watching Sotus so maybe she is wishing for a Sotus ff soon. 

5 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Oh yes, that's what I think too. Please no more drama >o< Leave good thinks like they are :3

• Like 4

Just now, MaguStrates said:

When you put it that way, I don't want another potential conflict that is bound to happen if we get another book..:fearful:

Yeah, just let them be happy dammit :tears: Also, when I have an amazing, movie or an amazing series, I'm like "I love it so much, I love the quality so much, I don't want a number 2 because I feel like it would never be as good as the first one" (second seasons/movies are rarely as good as the first, I'm aware that there are certain situations where it's not the case but it's rare lezbehonest) As for SOTUS, the most interesting moments (that you can expect from a love story) happened in this season aka meeting each other, getting to know each other, falling in love, be happy forever :wub: If they do a second season, they will add unnecessary twists and turns just to have more episodes and fillers and I feel like the ending of the first season/book as described by sensei @delightful is perfect :) 

• Like 10

I was expecting the tears from P'Arthit during the pink milk scene. But I didn't realize it was my tears that was in P'Arthit's pink milk. :tears:

On a side note, I am so regretted that I didn't get to try pink milk during my last two visits to Thailand. SOTUS wasn't out yet that time so I didn't know its existence! Ughh! :confounded:

• Like 7

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay! Finally, it's done! I only got to do a VERY quick re-watch of it so if there are some glitches that I didn't know about then sorry. There are two big things, well to me anyways... 1. My signature came out bigger than usual, we don't know why that is but Baw and I both didn't do anything different. So.. sorry about that if it's annoying. 2. The glitch/pause at 35:58, don't freak out and just keep watching, it'll be fine. Any questions let me know!

Please thank @baw74 for all of his patience in re-encoding over and over until we got it right. Will there be an episode where we don't have to run into any trouble? There's only 4 episodes left, let's hope we can do the next one smoothly. Thank you so much Baw!!!!

To the streaming sites, again, do NOT cut up the videos. Upload them in full. Thank you!!!!!!!! :heart:

SOTUS The Series EP.12 ENG SUB:  https://mega.nz/#!Ak1BFCxQ!6NMPXVovBt-D2oTTV4eqrO5nk6aQCDjNxvx1Z6BEDmM

Thank you @delightful and @baw74 !! :)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

If bittersweet makes another book, even if it isn't about Arthit and Kong, I want a confirmation that they are still going strong and will last no matter what.. A story like that is so rare in BL >.<

I agree! I love the story so much, it contains everything I love :wub: I think if Bittersweet makes another book, season 2 will be in a long time and it rarely happens in thaï dramas I think... They usually start filming the second season as soon as the first one ended... I hope they don't make a second season only because the first season is successful because they want more money or they want to please the fans... They have to do it for the right reason : if they have a good script (from Bittersweet obvsly hehe ^^)

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, delightful said:

Omg the feels! I have fallen in love with the novel and the way you translate it speaks volume! (Love your commentary on the subs as well) feels like my alter ego is also in the show

really hoping for you to finish the novel translation (but no pressure; take all the time you need) as it is more detailed and more on point gahd I wish I could understand Thai Language but then there you are an Angel given to us to share the love that you have for Kongpope and Arhit

• Like 5

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay! Finally, it's done! I only got to do a VERY quick re-watch of it so if there are some glitches that I didn't know about then sorry. There are two big things, well to me anyways... 1. My signature came out bigger than usual, we don't know why that is but Baw and I both didn't do anything different. So.. sorry about that if it's annoying. 2. The glitch/pause at 35:58, don't freak out and just keep watching, it'll be fine. Any questions let me know!

Please thank @baw74 for all of his patience in re-encoding over and over until we got it right. Will there be an episode where we don't have to run into any trouble? There's only 4 episodes left, let's hope we can do the next one smoothly. Thank you so much Baw!!!!

To the streaming sites, again, do NOT cut up the videos. Upload them in full. Thank you!!!!!!!! :heart:

SOTUS The Series EP.12 ENG SUB:  https://mega.nz/#!Ak1BFCxQ!6NMPXVovBt-D2oTTV4eqrO5nk6aQCDjNxvx1Z6BEDmM

Thank you I will be sure to watch it many times before commenting...heheh

• Like 1

I'm a bit disappointed by this episode. Disappointed by those who made it.
I am not referring to the other storylines. But we have two main characters and a novel to follow with all their well-described thoughts and actions, they could at least do THOSE scenes faithfully without cutting them and ruin them.
I expected much more from the "pink milk" scene, and apart from the happiness of seeing them, I did not feel the same as the novel ._________________.

I mean I really like the episode but I expected more for that ONE scene with them together XD

• Like 6

Hello to every^SOTUSaddicted here!! ^_^

I'm neewbie in this thread but I was reading some pages since a couple of weeks ago. I'm Spanish and I always make mistakes writing in English so please understand and forgive me. Accept me PLEASEEEEE!!!!! *puppy eyes*

I'm so excited for what is gonna happen in ep 13 than I don't know how I'm going to live this whole week!! Yayyyyyy!!! 

Spoiler

tumblr_m7xupsayw41r50pfh_zpsff86b4e9.gif                   91234cd03b821f3cad792da86b37c1e1.jpg

To @delightful: I have NO WORDS to say how much appreciate your hard work subbing the SOTUS episodes and also the novel. Thank you very very much!!

I wanna thank to @baw74 and @jjong0525 too. As I read before they are helping you with this project, encoding and getting the raws. Also, thanks to @WeLoveSoompi to start this thread. I'm not really sure what happened but for what I read this morning I guess I can figure it out, And I would like to ask you for a favour: Don't close this thread please!!! Everyone make mistakes, we are human beings at any rate.

PS: @delightful I feel a lil bit dizzy trying to find the links of the episodes you already subbed and I only got eps 10, 11 & 12. Did you post at any time any list like what you posted some time ago with the chapters of the novel? And, correct me if I am wrong but, was Krist fanbase who started to translate the first episodes of SOTUS? I read some comments from the beginning of this thread that said they were translating them...at least 1st and 2nd ones. So, from which episode did you start to translate it?

Sorry, so many questions in my first post here!! T_T

• Like 8