[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

The messy hair was supposed to show Kong under stress which is in contrast to his usual cool, collected "hero" persona... But he still looked sexy AF though..:lol:

I dunno about you guys, but my shipper heart is starting to ship Maprang with Praepallin.. Those 2 would make one of the cutest couples.. The hottest would be Nott x Tiew though...Abs couple :lol: 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, snow00white said:

Hi guys!

I'm just dropping by to post preview for ep 13 that was revealed at the end of today's ep...I don't know why but the one that was posted on GMMTV YT account is shorter (it's missing the scene at the beginning) :astonished:

DAMN YOU GMMTV!!! They cut Arthit and Kong scene :angry:

Have a nice week :)

I didn't understand a thing but I just gushed all over. When P'Arthit said something to Kong and he smiled. I can only imagine what he was saying.

Gosh. Next week can't come any sooner. T_T

• Like 4

On 8.12.2016 at 11:21 AM, devictorious24 said:

So something has got me curious...

Hide contents

The way that Arhtit describes Kongpob to Namtarn about he can't go anywhere alone he always has to bring his friends... Doesn't that describe Arthit???

-basketball game, Stars and Moon competition, lunch, etc

I thought that part was pretty cute :wub:

Ooooh, that is such a good observation. I hadn't even noticed, but you're totally right.

Actually Kong quite often is on his own or even straying from his friends. It's so cute that Arthit projects his own personality onto Kongpop.

Also, this really says a lot about Arthit and how much he notices Kongpop. Remember how he's always more open and more likely to interact with Kong, if it's just the two of them? Makes you wonder how many times Arthit would have approached Kongpop, had he been alone instead of sitting with his friends...

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, kyle199701 said:

Is there an easy way to search for the megasync links to the episodes? I wanna download em so I can replay them to my hearts content w/ or w/out internet. T_T 

I've only downloaded Episodes 1-4, but now that Kissasian is down I have nowhere to get them :(( This is what I was afraid of when I was deciding to download the episodes. I should've downloaded them all when i had the chance :bawling::bawling:

I usually go to kissasian and download the episodes once they are subbed but i don't know why Kissasian is down for now :bawling:
ahhh.. we are in the same situation..I then download from dailymotion but they haven't posted the subbed yet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mio- said:

What I really need to mention... is Arthit's scene, when he was alone in his room and when he looked at the picture with him, Namtarn and Jay and then after it at the Kong's gear, moving it from there, to another drawer, separate from that photo... it was really such a meaningful scene. I love it.

this ep is both to put Arthit and May fantasy being in love with Namtarn and Kong to complete rest and wake up from their long dream finally looking at the right direction at the rightful person

i love how he put the gear safely in the drawer too very nice boy and him opening Jay side of picture pretty much mean he move on and go back to friend position showing the actual couple there :phew:

5 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

I dunno about you guys, but my shipper heart is starting to ship Maprang with Praepallin.. Those 2 would make one of the cutest couples.. The hottest would be Nott x Tiew though...Abs couple :lol: 

maybe we should wait Maprang turn next to shattered her crush to P'Arthit bubble and notice to gorgeous Prae lmao

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Leon Percivall said:

First off, I'd like to say that im super grateful for all the effort that delightful has put into subbing episode.Secondly, I see all these posts relating to episode 12 and the question keeps running through my head:) has this episode been subbed yet or is it still in the process? I

I think it is still in process :grin:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

I usually go to kissasian and download the episodes once they are subbed but i don't know why Kissasian is down for now :bawling:
ahhh.. we are in the same situation..I then download from dailymotion but they haven't posted the subbed yet

I'd download from Dailymotion but the audio seems kinda muffled up. :dissapointed:

I'm gonna try and go through all 500 threads in search of the links. Wish me luck. (This is all for you P'Arthit and Kong! <3) (On a side note: I would again like to send my thanks and appreciation to @delightful and everyone that's been helping her. You guys are amazing! <3<3)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kyle199701 said:

I'd download from Dailymotion but the audio seems kinda muffled up. :dissapointed:

I'm gonna try and go through all 500 threads in search of the links. Wish me luck. (This is all for you P'Arthit and Kong! <3) (On a side note: I would again like to send my thanks and appreciation to @delightful and everyone that's been helping her. You guys are amazing! <3<3)

true :dissapointed: but me too I don't know where to watch except from Daily and kissasian :dissapointed:
If you find any link please let me know :grin: 

P'Arthit :heart: Kong

Just love them :blush:

Yes, Delightful you are the best !!!! :heart:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Glad you liked it. He's so HOT. :sweatingbullets:

It was because of @dreadaeleonkvothe who sent me the pic that matches Singto's lean body that I was able to make this and she requested it. So thank you Dee. :)

It's amazing Chaw! I had totally forgotten that I suggested that pic to you :wub: but I'm so glad I did. I kept showing it to people yesterday at my dinner thing even though only one other person there knew who Singto was lol

I still haven't watch ep 12 :tears: but I'm finally back online today :) 

I think I was last here on page 526 so I'll go do some reading ^^

• Like 2

On 12/5/2016 at 6:59 AM, seoha said:
Spoiler

giraff4.jpg

Can I witness some hope for their love development at the end of the 12th, right? Any kind of angst is ok as long as it convinces me. So....please, fill the rest of the episodes, at least last 2 eps with sweet love of our two leads. Wow, you made me even beg you! How great you are!

:joy: :joy: Your edit @seoha!! That made me laugh a lot ^^

Love your reviews and edits :) 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, salz said:

@delightful

Spoiler

We haven't heard from her in a while, hope she's OK... Hope she started subbing These last two episodes were good, but they were more like fillers/transitions episodes, to make the next episodes come in a more smooth way :) I mean, if they haven't added fillers, the show would have been over in 1 or 2 episodes why are the numbers so small when I write in georgia

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

We haven't heard from her in a while, hope she's OK... Hope she started subbing These last two episodes were good, but they were more like fillers/transitions episodes, to make the next episodes come in a more smooth way :) I mean, if they haven't added fillers, the show would have been over in 1 or 2 episodes why are the numbers so small when I write in georgia

i don't mind filler the other character deserve some spotlight too and yeah it nice transition to the next journey of them becoming couple..the only torture is need to wait for other week for new ep so that why the filler feel too long for now since i still haven't got my drug which is the first kiss and them becoming couple and hopefully more scene of them together..

but once the drama end and i have all the ep until end to marathon watching the filler again would be fine since i already got my otp as couple which i can rewatch as many time as i want

• Like 3

Hey guys ! I am BACK. Well I never left, but i've been...unwell. From anxiety performance. Since the "Knott is a transformer" moment , I was pretty sure I would never be able to compete.
All jokes aside, the guy drinks an Americano and that's exactly the kind of drink I'd imagine robots to take. Just saying guys, give it a thought. 

Finally, I like May (i mean i don't hate her) but OH MY GOD please tell me i was not the only one who had to stop the episode because i was laughing too hard when she was knocked down. 

ps: I have a question. I'm in the SOTUS international FB private page and someone just sent a little translation/preview delightful made (no links) but is it part of her rules? If it goes against it i will do my best to take it down. As a translator I can't tell you how upset (lol more like furious) i am with everything. Delightful did say she doesn't care but it doesn't mean she has to put up with this $h1t. 

• Like 7