[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

i'll put all my comments later.. I just need to get this off my chest..

FIRST! I'm pulling all my hair for in the actual fvck did my connection decided to fvcking buffer when they were both buying their dinner from different stalls, I was really hoping I'll still be able to see the fvcking scene I've been waiting for.. BUT TO NO A VAIL! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

All I was able to see was the freaking preview, tho I should be happy 'cause I saw Kong's freaking smile.. BUT STILL! I hate my connection soooo much right now! :tears: :tears: :tears:

sorry for cursing too much, I just can't handle my frustrations..

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, loveka9 said:

This is crazy!! The wait for eps 12 is already finished but now I want eps 13 & the wedding!! It never ends XD

I feel you. :tears::lol: (I think we all do... it's always like that, with SOTUS) LOL

• Like 3

Just finished watch ep12..

Me: HWAAAAATH!!!! :crazy: ONLY shown that MUCH!!! :tears:

No offense to May part... buuuuuuut... i've been waiting a week to c how its going after what's shown in d teaser... buuut... that scene only shown in d LAST part.. n should wait another WEEK to pass.. #sigh :dissapointed:

But im sure next week will worth d wait... :wub:

• Like 3

yeah but keep in mind thou they paced out this episode till the preview was at the very end of the episode.  So next week could be a long show about the wedding and feelings being discussed until our characters get together to talk in the last 10 minutes of the episode.

It may well be we dont get much from the next episode but the one after it.  But kong's smiling face is enough to hold me over.....lol

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, salz said:

Aww no crying :tears:

They better continue after buying the pink milk next week..i wonder if Arthit on bed playing with his phone gonna be after that?

Well Kong ignoring him still gimme life

But yayyy for bridge and wedding scene

I think so. It's probably after he finished his pink milk and he will try to call Kong and ask why he was seenzoned but he won't because he's hesitating. hahaha.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, delightless said:

https://youtu.be/MMk-BNfmcPA Please translate this. I want to know what they are saying.

English translation,

First scene: Love is always beautiful even though at the end we will get hurt.

Second scene: When we already have a feeling, it is difficult for us to make it like before.

Third scene: I'm not yet know clearly about you Kongpope, but I want to know you more clearly na

credits: เเฟรม สุณารา (YT comment)

• Like 24

1 minute ago, fragglerock said:

yeah but keep in mind thou they paced out this episode till the preview was at the very end of the episode.  So next week could be a long show about the wedding and feelings being discussed until our characters get together to talk in the last 10 minutes of the episode.

It may well be we dont get much from the next episode but the one after it.  But kong's smiling face is enough to hold me over.....lol

I agree. It'll be like the beach scene.

• Like 1

In short, love is beautiful but will always be painful, once we start to feel something its nearly impossible go back and pretend it never happened and I dont know how im feeling about you yet but what i do know is i want to get to know you better.

Thats my translation of the translation.....WOOT....very telling preview......lol

thanks @Mio-

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, Mio- said:

English translation,

Second scene: When we already have a feeling, it is difficult for us to make it like before.

Third scene: I'm not yet know clearly about you Kongpope, but I want to know you more clearly na

Thank you very much

• Like 4

i'm trying so hard to contain my squeals when i rewatch the teaser again and again that my mom says i sound like a piglet being slaughter......

mommy you will never know the pain of enduring a week of waiting just for one episode, pls just let me be the pig for now and squeal in peace

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Mio- said:

English translation,

Wahhh !! Khob kun na krap !

• Like 4