[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

I'm just guessing that the elaboration on Arthit and the girl he used to have  a crush on is necessary. Arthit has to make sure that he has stopped liking his crush, doesn't he? Oh well, both of them are on the right track!

An old proverb holds that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Let's just wait and see!

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, rituwaaa said:

oh, really? they can deliver it overseas? did you pay for it already?

just curious of the postage fee, if it costs more than the photobook itself ^^; 

I ordered 2 (one for me and one for my friend as a gift) and it came out to around $50 Canadian total, which I didn't think was too bad. I've definitely spent more before on Kpop DVD/CD specials and whatnot lol. 

So I guess if I just ordered one it would have been around $25. I'm pretty sure that's including shipping.

• Like 3

What's happened? I finally decided to watch ep11:sweatingbullets:  After the news of time delay I went to bed to take a nap and got up at 11pm. But it's already started!!!!  

Anyway ep11 was aired. Namtarn(?) part was sooooo long... :( but if we watch with subs, maybe we can understand the importance of this part....

And Kong's crying scene was so short....uhhhhhh:tears:

Angst period is continuing...

IMG_4013.jpg

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, salz said:

i kinda doubt it gonna have the wedding scene next week, they gonna have the Aim-Kong-May thingy, maybe some other filler and then probably gonna end the ep with pink milk monster tear (yeah i know some think dirty with that word but idc lol)

so the wedding/bridge would only happen ep 13-14

15-16 should be all for special ep

i have been disappointed with editing since the beach scene they always ruin the scene everyone waited the most now make me fear how they gonna edit the bridge scene and kissing scene etc..ugh i think the person edited the ost and teaser using good scene is totally different from the one editing this drama

Waa.. really!? u make me want to read the novel too.. >×< I just read up to chapter9 as translated by delightful...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roses lillies said:

I am so so disappointed with episode 11... There were so many fillers and I cOuld not completely feel the pain and love between them... Wish there was much to it... Episode 12 does not cover it entirely too... Looking at this pace the wedding and bridge scene seems to be very very far:(

possibly with next week's recap, this EP can almost be as useless... 

sorry for the rant.. just overly overcame with disappointment, hopefully when sub comes in, I hope to have a better appreciation of this EP, for all the still wonderful delivery of Singto and Krist and the cast regardless.

• Like 4

well at least with Namtarn story it pretty much closing the door for Arthit unrequited past love and he can just meet her without any feeling left after this..

im sure i will feel much nicer about this ep once i watch with sub of course since for sure the scene is necessary hopefully but still im allowed to be sad that my Kong balcony scene feel too short

Singto delivery there is brilliant and Arthit silent agony is nicely done too by Krist so i love this ep for these two acting :P

• Like 8

Now I'm almost scared that we won't have all the scenes @delightful spoiled us about.... They either add too much filler, or they go super fast... I hope the wedding will only take one episode... I really want our sensei's opinion on tonight's episode....

1 minute ago, salz said:

im sure i will feel much nicer about this ep once i watch with sub of course since for sure the scene is necessary but still im allowed to be sad that my Kong balcony scene feel too short

Yeah, it seems like they cut that short moment where we can see Kong crying face (from outside)...That sucked too

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yeah, it seems like they cut that short moment where we can see Kong crying face (from outside)...That sucked too

yes that what im upset about that crying scene supposed to be very beautifully done if they edited it nicely with showing both his outside view and the one from close up but they only show close up very short with him hiding his face and suddenly bam inside the house finish crying lol so this is my reason to be slightly mad since if it edited nicely damn that scene would have been 100x better but other than that still Singto acting is really great im heartbroken for him

Edited by salz
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I ordered 2 (one for me and one for my friend as a gift) and it came out to around $50 Canadian total, which I didn't think was too bad. I've definitely spent more before on Kpop DVD/CD specials and whatnot lol. 

So I guess if I just ordered one it would have been around $25. I'm pretty sure that's including shipping.

(*quickly counts how much that's in euro*)

that's not too bad then ! *^* ...tho my parents will hate me if i order something online again (yup, the kpop fan struggle, spending a richard simmons-ton on albums and merch, i feel ya) buT THIS IS SOTUS! FOR KRIST AND SINGTO, IT WILL BE TOTALLY WORTH IT. (except when i'm gonna have to explain to my parents what i've bought this time hehehehehhehehe.... heh......)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, salz said:

well at least with Namtarn story it pretty much closing the door for Arthit unrequited past love and he can just meet her without any feeling left after this..

im sure i will feel much nicer about this ep once i watch with sub of course since for sure the scene is necessary hopefully but still im allowed to be sad that my Kong balcony scene feel too short

Singto delivery there is brilliant and Arthit silent agony is nicely done too by Krist so i love this ep for these two acting :P

Thanks for posting the episode :)

• Like 1

I think they did this episode with this propose. That we feel a little disappointed, and then ep 12 comes and BAAM! Hit us very hard.

I haven't watched yet, so I'll wait for the subs so I can understand what's going on. Haha

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

@dreadaeleonkvotheHow and where did you order from? Directly from GMMTV? Just send them an email or from Taobao?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, erngust said:

ditto... best to drop any expectations for the snubbing and kissing scenes... the editor just sleep-walking through putting all the ep together, if not for the actual written story and Singto+Krist's delivery, everything else in this EP is a soul-less pastiche of what could've been...

this OPV has more heart and soul that this almost thankless EP... :( 

(with cc of the English sub,'to fill-in the delicious angst that had got lost in the EP)

Wooow.. the vid tho... soooo fit d angst... i love that kind of angst d most... fighting Kong... >u<

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

I actually recommended this series to a friend. At first he was like "meh" MIR is better. And I kept on telling him that this is better in a lot of aspects (plus less product endorsement segments HA HA) and we almost got into a fight. But now, well he is addited already, crying like a hyenna after watching episode 10 LMAO HAHAHAHAHA

haha YES! Sotus is so good! I've only gotten one person from my rl hooked on it so far. Maybe I'll try and make my sisters watch it when I go home for Christmas :phew:

10 minutes ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

My sentiments as well. But I think the flashback about when Arthit started to like Namtarn is okay to be added, so as for us to know how and why he liked Namtarn. But the filler when Namtarn and Jay dated? i don't think there was a need for that really. :( i just hope they do justice with the remaining episode. I am entrusting my heart to them. HAHA

2 minutes ago, yaoidesune said:

I'm just guessing that the elaboration on Arthit and the girl he used to have  a crush on is necessary. Arthit has to make sure that he has stopped liking his crush, doesn't he? Oh well, both of them are the right track!

An old proverb holds that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Let's just wait and see!

Yeah I think the scene that shows Jay and Namtarn having some problems in their relationship has a direct purpose to the story (just my assumption without subs so I could be wrong). I think that when Arthit said that he was waiting for them to break up so that he could ask her out (or something along those lines; I can't remember the exact wording), even though he was definitely just joking about it, I think that there was a little bit of truth to that statement. Like in his mind he still regretted that he couldn't be with her and obviously still thinks about the fact that he 'missed out' on asking her out. Maybe daydreams about scenarios where they actually do break up and he dates her... 

And so, if Arthit wasn't interested in Kong and was still hung up on Namtarn, then any kind of news like that about her and Jay's relationship would really affect him (I don't think it would be in his character to actually do anything, but his thoughts would definitely be going crazing considering he's kind of been hung up on the fact that he missed out dating Namtarn for all these years). But instead he seems to hardly fall into introspection over Namtarn and instead finds himself talking incessantly about Kong (it was so adorable!). And when I say that he's hung up on Namtarn, I don't mean that he's been super in love with her all these years. I think it's more like he missed his chance and regretted it and so he couldn't forget about it. And you know she's still the same charming person with the same qualities that he originally liked so he could've still been crushing on her for a while from a distance, but then when Kong comes around... Kong obvious affects Arthit much more deeply than Namtarn ever did. 

IT'S LIKE IT'S SHOWING THAT KONG AND ARTHIT ARE MEANT TO BE AND SOULMATES :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: THEIR LOVE IS PRECIOUS

Sorry don't mind me... I'm just going crazy sitting in my rooming making weird "awww they're so cute" noises as I type this.

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, salz said:

yes that what im upset about that crying scene supposed to be very beautifully done if they edited it nicely with showing both his outside view and the one from close up but they only show close up very short with him hiding his face and suddenly bam inside the house finish crying lol so this is my reason to be slightly mad since if it edited nicely damn that scene would have been 100x better but other than that still Singto acting is really great im heartbroken for him

Exactly... How can they cut that scene... I was so so looking forward to that... And there was hardly any scenes between Krist and singtoooooooo... Feels like my whole waiting for a week went in vain :(

29 minutes ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

My sentiments as well. But I think the flashback about when Arthit started to like Namtarn is okay to be added, so as for us to know how and why he liked Namtarn. But the filler when Namtarn and Jay dated? i don't think there was a need for that really. :( i just hope they do justice with the remaining episode. I am entrusting my heart to them. HAHA

Yes... hopefully when I subs come I might feel less disappointed... But I seriously needed more scenes of Krist and singto... Fingers crossed for so 12

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:
Spoiler

Yeah I think the scene that shows Jay and Namtarn having some problems in their relationship has a direct purpose to the story (just my assumption without subs so I could be wrong). I think that when Arthit said that he was waiting for them to break up so that he could ask her out (or something along those lines; I can't remember the exact wording), even though he was definitely just joking about it, I think that there was a little bit of truth to that statement. Like in his mind he still regretted that he couldn't be with her and obviously still thinks about the fact that he 'missed out' on asking her out. Maybe daydreams about scenarios where they actually do break up and he dates her... 

And so, if Arthit wasn't interested in Kong and was still hung up on Namtarn, then any kind of news like that about her and Jay's relationship would really affect him (I don't think it would be in his character to actually do anything, but his thoughts would definitely be going crazing considering he's kind of been hung up on the fact that he missed out dating Namtarn for all these years). But instead he seems to hardly fall into introspection over Namtarn and instead finds himself talking incessantly about Kong (it was so adorable!). And when I say that he's hung up on Namtarn, I don't mean that he's been super in love with her all these years. I think it's more like he missed his chance and regretted it and so he couldn't forget about it. And you know she's still the same charming person with the same qualities that he originally liked so he could've still been crushing on her for a while from a distance, but then when Kong comes around... Kong obvious affects Arthit much more deeply than Namtarn ever did. 

Did they change Arthit's story from the novel to still like Namtarn ? Because from what @delightful said, he really didn't think about her that much in the novel.... She wasn't that important.... I don't know, I'm really scared about many things now.... Not disappointed, but legit scared :tears: 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Roses lillies said:

Exactly... How can they cut that scene... I was so so looking forward to that... And there was hardly any scenes between Krist and singtoooooooo... Feels like my whole waiting for a week went in vain :(

Yes... hopefully when I subs come I might feel less disappointed... But I seriously needed more scenes of Krist and singto... Fingers crossed for so 12

don't worry im sure there gonna be more scene with them just be patient with the angst first...

for me the important part of the angst beside Kong pains, gonna be a lot next week especially my favorite Kong ignoring Arthit part and Arthit crying realizing his feeling after seeing Kong keeping his distance from him since that what he wanted but he still unhappy because of that which is obvious because he also have same feeling

all the angst is very important before they start their relationship and show their love is mutual

5 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Did they change Arthit's story from the novel to still like Namtarn ? Because from what @delightful said, he really didn't think about her that much in the novel.... She wasn't that important.... I don't know, I'm really scared about many things now.... Not disappointed, but legit scared :tears: 

lol i wouldn't worry much did you see how excited he is talking about everything he know about Kong in front of his former crush that pretty much big signal he already move on while his head fill with Kongpope and not affected by the news the trouble in paradise for JayNamtarn like he always hope

he look so beautiful here :wub:

Edited by salz
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, taurean10 said:

Did Arthit just describe every single detail about Kong to Namtarn? He likes to drink coffee, his favorite food, his tendency to help people and jump in to be a hero for his friends...Did namtarn ask him.... do you like him?

For first time I had a clean stream.....and all i got to watch is mostly fillers.....except for few important scenes. I liked the balcony scene but I think in the book kong hadn't known Arthit was in his room. It would've been more impactful if Arthit could've watched kong's breakdown without Kong's knowledge... it would've shown him how deep Kong's pain is at his rejection....BUT....I kind of understand why Arthit has his back turned to Kong.....thats the only way he could pretend everything was fine to Kong on the phone.

That's also the impression I had while watching it but since I do not understand thai, need to wait for the subs to be sure ^^

12 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

haha YES! Sotus is so good! I've only gotten one person from my rl hooked on it so far. Maybe I'll try and make my sisters watch it when I go home for Christmas :phew:

IT'S LIKE IT'S SHOWING THAT KONG AND ARTHIT ARE MEANT TO BE AND SOULMATES :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: THEIR LOVE IS PRECIOUS

Sorry don't mind me... I'm just going crazy sitting in my rooming making weird "awww they're so cute" noises as I type this.

I completely agree with your interpretation here. I think that it was the purpose of this long scene between these two was to make arthit realize that his love for Namtarn has long disappeared even though he did not realize it.

• Like 4