[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

new one just keep on coming how can i go to sleep

Spoiler

Cw6t5X-UcAAkLxM.jpg

Cw6-OvRUoAAI6vm.jpg

the way Krist looking at him damn don't make me forgot you have someone already

Cw66z83UoAIa1Ax.jpg

though it late to say this but im sorry i always forgot there many underage members and i keep spamming this shirtless images so i just put under spoiler for safety reason and not corrupting innocent kids and just ignore my dp lol m(_ _)m

please don't grow up as pervert as me 

Edited by salz
  • Like 14

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

We waited for so long :tears: We will really deserve our episode 9 (better not disappoint!!!!! :P

Hide contents

BTW, hope the future kiss(es) won't be censored..... I mean a kiss is not sexual and it's not like they will make out like they do in thaï movies.... (thaï movie kisses make me cringe :crazy:, is it just me ? lmao :lol:)

If they cut it out, then I'm sure that they'll release them later. But it's best if they don't cut it out at all. The kisses won't be that intimate, we all know how Thai series can be. GMM and MCOT being very LGBT storyline friendly and all we get are kisses like LS/MIR and Puppy Honey. It's sad, but that's the reality.

So... Been watching too many LoveSick FanVids....

14 hours ago, aryien86 said:

ITS OUT ALREADYYYYY!!!

Who in Thailand, can we order this magz from u guyzzz??? Pweettyy plzzzz??~~ *wink eyes*

they went a bit overboard with singto Photoshop on his face... he doesn't look like himself... or is that just me?

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

@oldgregg Yeah. At first, I thought so too, but then I remembered that SingTo has a talent to make different facial expressions from his different angels plus make up. So, I always see his new facial expressions from each episode of the series, twitter, instagram, and others. So, I'm pretty sure the Photoshop is not that big factor of his strange facial look. But ... Yeah.... Maybe this is just me as well... LOLThese are some photos that make me think like I explained.

Spoiler

tumblr_ogg73cl44V1smql00o1_540.jpg

still trying to really really see the innate Singto'ness in the first 2 pic in the mid-row... He needs to grace us with those looks once again as 'proof' :D

Cwvs5XjUAAARS_D.jpg

Spoiler

CwqNUy3UcAA92_U.jpg

• Like 10

Hi all,

I had  added chapter 14b on the fanfiction story Prem and Wad. Had a faboulous weekend.

Chapter 14B (Happy result for all parties)
https://www.wattpad.com/332485691-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

Have not read the story yet? Start to read it from the beginning:
https://www.wattpad.com/323100742-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

• Like 7

20 hours ago, delightful said:

I thought we were going to wait and make sure that the BL theme was 'real'? If people are still interested I'll try to do them as I have time. Currently there is only 1 official release on yt, that's where I'm downloading them from. But SOTUS is priority for me when it comes to translating anything.. hope to be translating it next weekend, can't wait. ^_^

Oh, I missed that! Thanks for the clarification. And yeah, for sure, SOTUS is our priority hahaah <3

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

Not yet, I believe. It's the November Issue. Soon though.

Maybe I'll buy the online one. There are several sources we can buy. Through the iTune https://itunes.apple.com/th/app/attitude-thailand/id430292373?mt=8 or http://www.ookbee.com/shop/magazine/attitude No idea how they work, because I never buy an online one. 

And it's 17+ App... Thanks God I'm old LOL

Oohh.. I thought it's out already, coz it's Nov issues..

Online buying? How to do dat when it's in Thai lang? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

On 10/17/2016 at 7:54 PM, delightful said:

Since we're all trying to survive until the next episode airs... I wrote another fanfic! ^_^ Sorry, chapter 3 is in progress. :D

This fanfic is set immediately after Bittersweet's special chapter : Missing You part 1. Please be warned! It's filled with fluff and cheesy lines from Kongpope, again! LOL! Let me know what you guys/gals think. Again, thank you for hanging in there and understanding why the next episode isn't aired yet. You guys are allllllll so veryyyyy AWESOME! *sends everyone Singto's tongue licking lips move*

https://mega.nz/#!TQEkUAqa!-p893CMA9Wiffx74DQSHz8LmETKL57Q_AVFO6BvfYZM

*I plan to try and release a translation of the novel every week. So give me a little time this week since I'm still sick. This cough won't go away. I'm practically using a white board to communicate with co-workers. My voice is about to disappear! I can't even sing karaoke! :tears:

I can't find the first chapter can i have the link please????

• Like 2

Guest delightful
15 minutes ago, Mangafrick said:

I can't find the first chapter can i have the link please????

Go to page 363, I just posted all the chapters there.

22 hours ago, delightful said:

I thought we were going to wait and make sure that the BL theme was 'real'? If people are still interested I'll try to do them as I have time. Currently there is only 1 official release on yt, that's where I'm downloading them from. But SOTUS is priority for me when it comes to translating anything.. hope to be translating it next weekend, can't wait. ^_^

just wanted to say thanks for translating so many things! I hope that there is eventual BL in that drama, it was so cute already!! But I'm so afraid of being queer baited >.<

• Like 2

Guest delightful
15 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

just wanted to say thanks for translating so many things! I hope that there is eventual BL in that drama, it was so cute already!! But I'm so afraid of being queer baited >.<

It would be so mean of them to do that to us. I'm only hoping that they at least give Jutjang and Earth a try even if they do anything like kissing.. I still want a bi/gay male lead in a Thai sitcom.