[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

9 hours ago, lsmirsjsotus said:

@delightful happy 800th post...

Can anyone help to translate it? ? tqvm

it should mean that Sotus starts back again 19 Nov and will end on 21 Jan so by counting the Saturdays you might also understand if episodes are 17 or 16, however @delightful might be even more specific on the wording and do not forget xmas and new year time that can affect further stop i presume but those are my assumptions 

• Like 10

Hello there! I'm a newbie to this forum! Thrilled to have found this place where Sotus fans and Yaoi enthusiasts gather. 

Sotus the Series is the second Thai drama that I'm obsessed with, the first being Lovesick. I can't understand the Thai language so I truly appreciate the English information provided here. Thank you, fellas. 

Having watched some YouTube clips of offstage footage of Singto and Krist, I am convinced that they are meant for each other. I just love the chemistry displayed between the two hotties. 

• Like 10

Guest delightful
9 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Okay okay stop killing me with these guys.

Khun Kate khaa, I'm already in the coffin, if only they kissed it would be like someone nailing the coffin shut. Naruk makkkkkk! How can they act like that and expect us fans to to believe them when they say, 'we're just p'/nong'???!!! I refuse! They need to prove it by dating each other for a year and then after that come and tell us again if they're just p'/nong! Fin~!

9 minutes ago, delightful said:

Khun Kate khaa, I'm already in the coffin, if only they kissed it would be like someone nailing the coffin shut. Naruk makkkkkk! How can they act like that and expect us fans to to believe them when they say, 'we're just p'/nong'???!!! I refuse! They need to prove it by dating each other for a year and then after that come and tell us again if they're just p'/nong! Fin~!

Just want to bury you deeper. RIP to us.

• Like 15

Guest delightful
21 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Just want to bury you deeper. RIP to us.

Why do they have to stand that close to each other? I've never tried to get that close to someone on an escalator, especially if I didn't get on it at the same time as the other person. -_- This is fishy! *hands you the hammer and nails and closes the coffin myself.*

hope they will share more pix from today photoshoot :)

so happy the boys spend time together today at least something to fill my thirst from missing them in Sotus for month :P

and aww are they drinking Arthit fav pink drink?

Edited by salz
  • Like 19

6 hours ago, delightful said:

I replayed this clip on IG about 20 times. Krist is so cute!! I just want to pinch his cheeks for being so cheeky and picking on his P'Singto! Poor Singto doesn't know what to say or do, it was as if he thought Krist said something nice to him with his smiling face, then he digested the meaning and he about smacked him in the head. THEN he remembered they were in public and also he was being filmed! LOL! Poor Singto!!!

Oh, what did Krist say in the video? Was he insulting Singto? :blink:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

I know I know..they always chair the same chair. Fainted.

CwQ7QRmUsAAumm-.jpg

Okie..~ d question now is WHERE DID SINGTO SAT ON?? KRISTT LAPS??? ;)

*P', can we just give them a room & lock it from d outside??* :glasses:

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

Chapter 4 was a good read. I just got a little confused in the part where they were about to undress. Kong's lines were in red instead of blue. Overall, I enjoyed reading it.

Oops :blink: Sorry I fixed it :sweatingbullets:

Oh yeah I have a question for whoever has been reading.. Should I continue posting chapters to soompi? Or should I start only posting them on Wattpad? I was just wondering.......

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Oh yeah I have a question for whoever has been reading.. Should I continue posting chapters to soompi? Or should I start only posting them on Wattpad? I was just wondering.......

i love your story please continue posting here at soompi since some like me is not wattpad user :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, germanknight said:

it should mean that Sotus starts back again 19 Nov and will end on 21 Jan so by counting the Saturdays you might also understand if episodes are 17 or 16, however @delightful might be even more specific on the wording and do not forget xmas and new year time that can affect further stop i presume but those are my assumptions 

Oooooh! Thanks! So if it airs every single Saturday that's 18 eps. If it skips either December 24th or December 31st that's 17 eps. And if it skips both Christmas eve and New Year's eve then that's 16 eps.

I'm hoping for 17 eps here! Does anyone know if Christmas eve is a big deal in Thailand? Because if Christmas isn't then maybe it'll still air that day... Or maybe it'll air New Year's eve :huh: I'm not sure about holidays in Thailand :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, tsoon0708 said:

Oh, what did Krist say in the video? Was he insulting Singto? :blink:

He said, In which year are you studying? (or something like that I think)

Kong restarted his degree and is now in his first year in communications so he's teasing him :P 

27 minutes ago, salz said:

i love your story please continue posting here at soompi since some like me is not wattpad user :)

Okay thanks for the reply. I wasn't sure :sweatingbullets: When I go back to edit things I always forget about the soompi version ones :sweatingbullets: But soompi is the only coloured version... Haha I don't know why I added the colours. I've edited a few things though in the soompi ones.. Like I'll notice a word is missing or something. Sorry I'm rambling again! :blink: 

I'll continue to post here then :)

• Like 4

10 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

On soompi is fine cuz i dont hav an account but... I COULD MAKE AN ACCOUNT JUST FOR YOU FLAWLESS CREATURE XDD

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Okay okay stop killing me with these guys.

They actually had pink milk together :wub: I... I can't comment more than this. They are so adorable together....

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I have wattpad too but I guess a lot of people don't have wattpad acc. I personally think... post it as you like! :D I But even though I have wattpad... I read it from soompi lol.

• Like 5

Please keep posting here!  Please?!  I'll beg!  :P

• Like 3

Oooooh! Thanks! So if it airs every single Saturday that's 18 eps. If it skips either December 24th or December 31st that's 17 eps. And if it skips both Christmas eve and New Year's eve then that's 16 eps.

I'm hoping for 17 eps here! Does anyone know if Christmas eve is a big deal in Thailand? Because if Christmas isn't then maybe it'll still air that day... Or maybe it'll air New Year's eve :huh: I'm not sure about holidays in Thailand :sweatingbullets:

I'm attending a wedding on Christmas Eve in Thailand - it's Buddhist. So no, I don't think Christmas Eve is a huge deal in a country that's 95% Buddhist (but I could be wrong!)

Along the same topic, it did feel weird setting up the trip, knowing I'd be in a place that wasn't a) cold at Christmas and b ) didn't have Christmas. :D

• Like 3