[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

56 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Yeah! It's like they change to a new person. So lovely to see:wub:.

Like I said I think he's always been attracted to some extent to Wad. He literally almost broke his neck looking back at Wad the first time he saw him. That wasn't just about acknowledgement. He stared at him so intensely that I wondered if they'd had a one night stand Wad skipped out on prior to that.  His anger towards Wad was so over the top at the next meeting. Ego hurt!  I think Wad's lack of respect fueled an already charged situation and made it so much worse. But tempers finally seemed to cool after the altercation and Prem's coming to his aid tentatively opened up an avenue for some understanding and possibly more. 

I think Prem understands that he behaved irrationally and made things difficult for them both. His apology is both due to the shame he feels for letting his junior down but also, I believe, because he wants to start over with Wad. I can't get over how he just stared so intensely at Wad's face, this time full of want and hope (ep 8 preview). I just hope it isn't one-sided. 

Sorry for going on and on! I told you I'm soooo invested! 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Okay, let's see if this works. Here's my fanfic as a thanks to you guys (it's set during Kong's first week):

Hide contents

When Kong went to bed, he didn’t expect the night to be restless.  He was so sore from all the squatting that P’Arthit had punished him with that he expected to fall asleep immediately and be out until morning.

Instead, he lay in bed and couldn’t stop thinking about how unfair the whole situation was. SOTUS allowed their seniors to punish the freshmen even though none of them had done anything wrong. Kong certainly hadn’t done anything wrong when pointing out that 1000 signatures in one week was too much, had he? Nobody could get that many in that short amount of time. He hadn’t been impolite or disrespectful; he’d merely been honest and concerned for everybody’s signature numbers. Why did P’Arthit have to be so annoyingly uptight about him questioning the concept?

Okay, so maybe Kong shouldn’t have questioned the very first task given to them. That had been a bit rude, to tell the truth. Kong sighed and nestled around with his pillow. But still. There was no need for P’Arthit to single him out every chance he got from that moment onward… 

Kong turned around in bed and grunted angrily. He hadn’t even said or done anything before P’Arthit had called him over in the dining area. In fact, Kong had done exactly what P’Arthit had asked them all to do. He’d been collecting signatures. The only reason Kong could see behind P’Arthit’s actions was that the junior enjoyed being mean to the freshmen, and mean to Kong in particular.

Okay, granted, he should have known that collecting signatures for somebody else was most likely not expected of them. And Kong had to admit that he had been a bit cheeky when pointing out that nobody had specified he wasn’t allowed to do it. The darkness of his bedroom hid the smirk that played around his lips. Kong sighed. But P’Arthit could have just let the issue slide or at least given Kong a less demeaning task. But, then again, Arthit probably found satisfaction in the humiliation of others.

To be honest, Kong had felt a bit intimidated when getting on the table and stating loudly that he was into men. But that had been it. He hadn’t been ashamed or anything. After all, there was nothing wrong with men liking men. 

Not to mention, in retrospect, P’Arthit’s task had actually worked out well in Kong’s favour. Thanks to having stood up on that table and having been seen and talked about by everybody, the signatures in his little book came flying in. Sometimes he didn’t even have to address his seniors. Many now came up to him to talk about his table declaration and then offered to sign his book out of sympathy or respect for his courage, and he didn’t even have to ask. “Too bad, Arthit,” Kong thought, “Seems like you’ve actually helped instead of punishing me.”

But if Kong had gotten the upper hand, then why couldn’t he fall asleep still? Why did this whole thing bother him so much?

Kong glanced at the alarm clock next to his bed and sighed. It was much too late already. He should be sleeping so he could get a fresh start in the morning. Who knew what the juniors would ask of them next…

It took him over an hour to finally fall asleep, and when he did, it wasn’t the dreamless, exhausted sleep that he’d been hoping for. Kong fell into an uneasy one that had him turn and toss and relive every single moment of the day, doing the same things over and over again, sometimes as he had done in reality, sometimes doing them differently I hopes of a better outcome. And it all ended in the dining area, with P’Arthit telling him to stand on the table and let the world know that he liked men…

Kong wanted to shout at Arthit, but of course he couldn’t. The guy was his senior and respect was important, although he hadn’t truly earned it. So Kong sighed and walked to the end of the table area and climbed on the last free one.

His classmates looked weird from up above. Distant and unsettling. Even the ones he had befriended in the past couple of days and the ones he’d known before. They all looked like strangers now. And all the strangers were staring at him. Waiting for him to mess up. Waiting for him to make a fool of himself.

Kong rarely felt this alone and helpless. Carefully he glanced around the area until his eyes fell onto the seniors’ table and P’ Arthit. Within the second Kong’s mood changed. All helplessness slid off his shoulders and was replaced with stupid courage. This wasn’t a humiliation. This wasn’t a punishment. This was a challenge. And Kong, more determined than ever, accepted it wholeheartedly.

Taking a deep breath, Kong straightened his spine, so he stood tall and secure. He lifted his chin and held his head high and proud, because he would win this. Arthit would not wear him down. Not now. Not ever.

Loudly, and without any reservations, Kong shouted, “I like men!”

He didn’t even hear the gasps surrounding him and how mouths opened in surprise and shock all around him. Kong solely focused on Arthit and shouted again, this time even louder, “I like men!”

Arthit’s expression was unreadable, but he was watching and that was the only thing that mattered, so Kong raised his voice one last time, “I like men!”

If Arthit had wanted him to feel humiliated, he had made a mistake. If anything, Kong felt empowered. He’d never felt more confident than when climbing down the table, ready for the next part of the task.

Shoulders pulled back and a confident smile on his face, Kong stepped towards the nearest student. “Would you like to be my boyfriend?” he asked him and set off a wave of whispers and catcalls in the crowd.

The poor guy he’d asked just shook his head and stammered something unintelligible. So Kong quickly moved on to the next one, but not without stealing a glance towards Arthit, making sure he was still being watched.

“Would you like to be my boyfriend?” Kong kept asking one after the other. Some politely declined, others just blushed and pretended not to have heard the question. But Kong didn’t care, he went on and on, asking more guys while constantly glancing over to Arthit in hope of a reaction.

Unfortunately, Arthit wasn’t showing any. He was watching alright, but even though his eyes never left Kong, it almost seemed as if he was bored by the whole situation. Somehow that only made Kong angrier.

After a while Kong stepped back in front of his seniors, looking straight at Arthit with his head still held high, and deliberately ignoring any of the other students at Arthit’s table.

“Did you complete your task?” Arthit sneered and Kong could hardly keep back a grin.

“Not fully. I only asked 9 guys so far.” He said with restraint.

“Then what are you doing back here?” Arthit looked annoyed and shook his head as he turned away. “Can’t even fulfil such a simple task…”

“You didn’t specify who to ask,” Kong explained. He paused until Arthit turned around and Kong was back in the center of his attention. “Which is why I decided to only ask guys who might say yes.”

Arthit raises a brow and then barks out in laughter. “I’m impressed you found 9, then.”

“Oh, no no. No need to worry. I did find all 10.” The laughter stops and all eyes were back on Kong as he put on a brave smile. “… Would you like to be my boyfriend, P’Arthit?”

And then, just when Kong saw Arthit’s stoic expression falter and he caught a glimpse of genuine… was that interest???

Right in that moment - because fate is brutal but fair in letting us know when we need to turn our dreams into reality - Kong’s alarm clock went off…

lol cheeky kong....

i like your ff, thanks for sharing, if this is not too much i love to read your ff from arthit pov too....

• Like 2

Saturday is SOTUS day and Sunday is Lovey Dovey day! Does anyone follow Lovey Dovey? If yes what is d gap in d serial btw d 2 couples? Kookai is older from her love interest by how much and Kwan is younger from Kong by how much?

Sorry to post it here...

• Like 3

Guest delightful

@jaelephy I think you and I  have similar taste in.... b i t c h e s men. First Jaejoong, then Krist, and now Off Chumpol. What are we going to do? :phew:

Just woke up and realized that I'm needed for work.. yeah, real life sucks... so I'll go into work first then come home and finish the timing on the three projects. Do you guys realize that we'll more than likely hit at least another 100 pages of our obsessive rantings before this series ends? Well, the Holidays are coming up towards the end of this series, so I hope I can avoid all the parties and just stay cooped up in my room. #SOTUSforlife #Singtolikesithot #Kristlikesitrough :P

28 minutes ago, premwadftw said:

Like I said I think he's always been attracted to some extent to Wad. He literally almost broke his neck looking back at Wad the first time he saw him. That wasn't just about acknowledgement. He stared at him so intensely that I wondered if they'd had a one night stand Wad skipped out on prior to that.  His anger towards Wad was so over the top at the next meeting. Ego hurt!  I think Wad's lack of respect fueled an already charged situation and made it so much worse. But tempers finally seemed to cool after the altercation and Prem's coming to his aid tentatively opened up an avenue for some understanding and possibly more. 

I think Prem understands that he behaved irrationally and made things difficult for them both. His apology is both due to the shame he feels for letting his junior down but also, I believe, because he wants to start over with Wad. I can't get over how he just stared so intensely at Wad's face, this time full of want and hope (ep 8 preview). I just hope it isn't one-sided. 

Sorry for going on and on! I told you I'm soooo invested! 

I agree with you! I think Wad also feel the same towards Prem, he must be feel remorse and grateful because he behave harshly but Prem still help him when he's in danger so it seems not one sided:D

No need to feel sorry I wish I can express myself like you. My english not good:P.

Guest delightful

It might be because that I'm just waking up, but damn this song is a good song for our 0062. It perfectly explains what Kongpope goes thru when he is realizing and 'waiting' for P'Arthit to decide. It's making me tear up.

20 minutes ago, delightful said:

@jaelephy I think you and I  have similar taste in.... b i t c h e s men. First Jaejoong, then Krist, and now Off Chumpol. What are we going to do? :phew:

Just woke up and realized that I'm needed for work.. yeah, real life sucks... so I'll go into work first then come home and finish the timing on the three projects. Do you guys realized that we'll more than likely hit at least another 100 pages of our obsessive rantings before this series ends? Well, the Holidays are coming up towards the end of this series, so I hope I can avoid all the parties and just stay cooped up in my room. #SOTUSforlife #Singtolikesithot #Kristlikesitrough :P

lmao I think we do. Off stole my heart in Ugly Duckling: Pity Girl. He was a complete richard simmons to his girlfriend(s) but I still loved the actor. And then in Puppy Honey, I fell totally irrevocably in love with him. I did originally get attracted to Sotus because he got cast in it.

take it easy lol. we are used to waiting till Friday nights...a little later than Sunday is a gift to us!!

• Like 5

19 hours ago, delightful said:

Yeah, I'm busy right now so I can't translate.. I will do it once I get home. Then I will time it on Monday, then I'll also time the Challenge game show and the GMM Live Chat on Tuesday. So at the very least you all will have something to watch for at least until Tuesday/Wednesday.. depending on your timezone. But for me, I don't know what to do after I'm done with those projects... I'll have to suffer and wait for the next episode again! If there are things you guys want me to translate and it's HD quality just send them to me. My life is just SOTUS right now, I've stopped fighting it. I'm at the stage of accepting everything SOTUS makes me do, just like Arthit at the wedding... just to hell with everything and go for what makes me happy. 

I'm so sorry to tell you all this, but since the next episode is the beach scene... this series is moving wayyyy too fast to last 16 episodes. I don't know how they're going to stretch it out that long. The beach will probably end in one episode, the shopping date will probably be another episode, then the angst will be another episode.. then the wedding/bridge will be another episode. THEN I'm guessing a special episode where they will go on another 'date' will be the last episode... so in total I only see it being 12 episodes. Damn! I'm soooooo sad!!!! What am I going to do? PLEASE LET MY PREDICTION BE WRONG!!!!!

Oh my God!!!!! Really???? Well First, thank you for your work, I am a fan of yours!!!! Take your time and well we will know when you have it ready. About what you think is going to be the total episodes. I read there were going to be 16, maybe is going to be more staff coming... Don't you think???

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

I agree with you! I think Wad also feel the same towards Prem, he must be feel remorse and grateful because he behave harshly but Prem still help him when he's in danger so it seems not one sided:D

No need to feel sorry I wish I can express myself like you. My english not good:P.

:::fangirls you:: Pfft. You express yourself amazingly well.

Thank you for all that you do @delightful! You can never know how much your and others' contributions  mean to us fans.  Please take your time! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, delightful said:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPISODE 7 is translated!!! Now, time for bed! I will try to time tomorrow morning! Sorry for the wait guys!

And welcome to the new member! You're very welcome! Please stay with us for a long time!

GOODNITE!!!!!!!!! :P

You are the best!!!!!! Hahahahaha here is still Sunday night in Colombia so I'll be up hahahaha thank you thank you!!!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, xadax8 said:

Poor pork, 0062 did nothing wrong, is pork fault that P'Arthit is all moody and pissed off..:D

Arthit, not your fault, not 0062 Kongpob fault, not the pork fault, it's all our fault ok, just faster get together and show us some love, we are waiting for that for ages already

• Like 5

Guest delightful
17 minutes ago, gamol88 said:

Oh my God!!!!! Really???? Well First, thank you for your work, I am a fan of yours!!!! Take your time and well we will know when you have it ready. About what you think is going to be the total episodes. I read there were going to be 16, maybe is going to be more staff coming... Don't you think???

The reason I predicted that is because of the amount of lines Arthit and Kongpope have in the novel. We all know that they don't talk much because P'Arthit always gets mad and walks away.

From the whole novel I think Arthit talks the most during that beach scene when Kongpope gives him the gear, but that also ends with Arthit getting mad too. I swear I want to strangle Kongpope at times for always managing to  p i s s off Arthit EVERY single time they meet and talk. Then the sweetest day, their date comes and that night is when they .... P'Arthit starts to ignore him because he needs to sort out his own feelings. In the novel P'Arthit doesn't last long at all, he collapses and tries to talk to Kongpope at the wedding which is just a week after their shopping date. Then the bridge scene happens on that wedding night, the 'last' chapter is a few weeks/months later and that is when Arthit gives Kongpope the gear. And if they're adding a special chapter, it'll mainly be to show off Kongpope as the leader of the hazing team and maybe we'll get the kiss scene on the rooftop? I want more than a kiss! I feel that we all deserve more than just two kiss scenes! :tears:

18 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

From the whole novel I think Arthit talks the most during that beach scene when Kongpope gives him the gear, but that also ends with Arthit getting mad too. I swear I want to strangle Kongpope at times for always managing to  p i s s off Arthit EVERY single time they meet and talk. Then the sweetest day, their date comes and that night is when they .... P'Arthit starts to ignore him because he needs to sort out his own feelings. In the novel P'Arthit doesn't last long at all, he collapses and tries to talk to Kongpope at the wedding which is just a week after their shopping date. Then the bridge scene happens on that wedding night, the 'last' chapter is a few weeks/months later and that is when Arthit gives Kongpope the gear. And if they're adding a special chapter, it'll mainly be to show off Kongpope as the leader of the hazing team and maybe we'll get the kiss scene on the rooftop? I want more than a kiss! I feel that we all deserve more than just two kiss scenes! :tears:

Lol... Maybe thats why it is so much fun coz Kongpope and Arthit will be talking and everything will be going tooo well until... wait for the moment... Kongpope with a complete serious face will say something exactly d opposite of what Arthit will be expecting ! I wont be surprised if after each time Kongpope starts talking, Arthit will brace himself for Kong to say that will startle him or shock him. Lol if Kongpope says something normal, Arthit will be surprised more and keep on thinking why everything went toooo smooth this time! He will think what is Kongpope upto and wont able to sleep! :grimace:

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, delightful said:

The reason I predicted that is because of the amount of lines Arthit and Kongpope have in the novel. We all know that they don't talk much because P'Arthit always gets mad and walks away.

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you!!! @delightful some people say the brigde scene is going to be the last part of the series. They said in a interview this is the hottest kiss. So according to that and your prediction, that "16 ep" is just going to be 12???

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jaelephy said:

phew!!! I read all the pages. wow this thread is moving so fast now. I don't remember specific posts but I think someone was wondering about the special chapters in the series. I think they will be filming that. There is one special episode at the end. I think it will be based on Missing You. There was a photo too where Arthit is wearing business casual and Kong had the red jacket on. I think someone said it was from the BTS of the special episode. Let me see if I can find that photo.

Found it!!

2048_1725848437693663_674197158806519182

Oh my God. Dont tell us that it is for Missing You. I am going crazy ~~~ 

• Like 4

Guest delightful
22 minutes ago, gamol88 said:

Thank you!!! @delightful some people say the brigde scene is going to be the last part of the series. They said in a interview this is the hottest kiss. So according to that and your prediction, that "16 ep" is just going to be 12???

NO, it cannot be the last scene.

I actually think that the most meaningful 'end' to this couple's love story is when P'Arthit gave Kong his gear and asked him to take care of it. Since the beginning of the story, they've been talking about being worthy of receiving the gear for their school year and everything they've done was for that gear. To the point where some students say the gear is their heart, so I think that if we don't get that scene, we're not seeing that P'Arthit is giving Kongpope his heart. Honestly, if it came down to it, I think that gear exchange is on par with the kiss on the bridge. Of course I really really really want to see the kiss too. LOL!

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

NO, it cannot be the last scene.

Reveal hidden contents

I actually think that the most meaningful 'end' to this couple's love story is when P'Arthit gave Kong his gear and asked him to take care of it. Since the beginning of the story, they've been talking about being worthy of receiving the gear for their school year and everything they've done was for that gear. To the point where some students say the gear is their heart, so I think that if we don't get that scene, we're not seeing that P'Arthit is giving Kongpope his heart. Honestly, if it came down to it, I think that gear exchange is on par with the kiss on the bridge. Of course I really really really want to see the kiss too. LOL!

Hahahahaha lets hope not!!! I like spoilers... what do you think... Is it going to be a happy ending??? Say yes!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, premwadftw said:

I know that there's only bromance in the novel but I would love to see more. I have a soft spot for these two, especially Wad, who seems like a misunderstood introvert (like me!). I could be reading too much into it.  I'm a hopeless romantic so I'll probably go down with this ship. 

Arthit is too funny! He's sooooo into Kong and he doesn't even realize it. And I too hope that the angst doesn't last more than one episode. Speaking as someone who had to endure two episodes of angsty misunderstandings between Frame and Book in MIR, I will seriously cry. 

I too, will go down with the PermWad ship however it turns out ;~;

And whaaat, that whole thing with bookframe only 2 episodes long?? I swear it felt sooo long :( haha. I absolutely hated that though, because it was such a small misunderstanding that could've easily been cleared up and seeing them both angst like that was breaking my heart! Buuut to be fair.. the show did a really good job of reconcilliating the two with that whole confession/officially dating thing!! that was honestly the cutest thing i had ever watched in my life omg :wub::lol:

• Like 3