[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 hours ago, tammy_P said:

ก้องภพ : วันนี้เหนื่อยมากเลยพี่ ขอหนุนตักทีนะ :\ อาทิตย์ : เรียนหนักหรอวันนี้ ก้องภพ : ช่ายยยยวันนี้เรียน.....เดี่ยวนะ! พี่อาทิตย์ไปเอาชุดนักเรียนใครมาใส่!!! อาทิตย์ : เอ้าก็เมื่อวานที่ผมนอนห้องคุณ คุณบอกว่าใส่ชุดไหนก็ได้ตามสบายเลย :) ก้องภพ : ไป เปลี่ยน ชุด เดี่ยว นี้!!!! อาทิตย์ : เอ้าทำไมอะคุณไม่อยากให้ผมใส่หรอ :( ก้องภพ : ... ไม่ใช่ไม่อยากให้ใส่ ผมอยากถอดให้มากกว่า อาทิตย์ : ไอ้บ้า!!! ^///^ #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #มีความครอสเพลย์ #backtoschoolไหมละมึง #เดี่ยวนี้แอบแฟนตาซีนะ #เสื้อนักเรียนผ้ามึงก็บ๊างบาง #อ่อยได้ทุกสถานการณ์จิงจี้ง #อีเมียก็ขี้อวดอีผัวก็ขี้อวย #ลำไยดององุ่นดอง #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย#อาหารเย็นมาละจ้า

KP : I'm so tired today. Wanna sleep on your lap. pls :tears: AT : Long hard  day huh !! KP : The whole day I studied .... Wait !!! Whose school uniform are you wearing just now ?!!!! AT : Hey !!! Yesterday I stayed at your place. It's you who told me to wear whatever I like. :lol: KP : Get CHANGING RIGHTNOW !!!!! AT : Why .... not satisfy with this ? :( KP : .... I don't mind, actually. I just want to ... undress you :phew: AT : You brat !!!! :wub: #evil senior gets the guy #cosplaytime #backtoschool, you bitchy, #a little bit of fantasy #don't you think your shirt is too thin #flirting on your hubby everytime #it's too much of you two Show off all the ways

Going to work now See ya laters

If you guys post these pics. I will write fan fiction,but just note, I'm a gay male so I will post real gay fiction. So, send me pics to write.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

ALL the same rules still apply to this chapter as it did for the 1st part of Missing You!! DO NOT SHARE ONLINE in any way!!

DON'T USE THIS LINK... GO TO MY NEXT POST.. It's updated!

Hopefully, I can replace some of those blood loss with this sweet chapter. Missing You part 2 from Bittersweet's special chapter. SOTUS fighting! Saturday is almost here!!!

#iwanttopinchkristsnippletooandslapsingtosbutt :wub:

:heart:

Ahh xD.. THANKS U SO MUCH.. :wub: now i cant wait to meet kong and arthit again in ep.7. This 2 are really something..:heart:

• Like 2

EDITED version! Sorry, just woke up and uploaded the wrong version! Here is the edited version!!!!!! SO SORRY!

https://mega.nz/#!6N0A1bbJ!8L2SHYx8pCffxLOHz-_fBTikIpGl_NmMmt0Gpg_kk7c

Thank you sooo much for the translation. They are soooo sweet in this chapter :wub: How i love that Arthit still shy to admit that he miss Kong soo much even though they are already together for 2 years :D and Kong possessiveness :flushed: the sweetest BL couple so far. Now really can't wait for ep 7 even more. Saturday come faster please :tears:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, vanyelstefan said:

If you guys post these pics. I will write fan fiction,but just note, I'm a gay male so I will post real gay fiction. So, send me pics to write.

Omo Krist and Singto fanfic?? :wub::wub::wub: Or KongArthit... Or both :wub: I'd love to read either one xD

Spoiler

...and by real gay fiction........ do you mean there'll be smutty parts :smirk::smirk:

_20160824_110624_zpsjegvhqw9.jpg

• Like 3

Guest delightful

I don't know about you guys/gals, but ever since I started obsessing over SOTUS/Arthit and Kongpope, I haven't been able to do much besides think of them in my every waking minute. I've also lost my appetite for food, which is good because I've lost 5lbs.. nothing seems to satisfy my taste buds. Everything tastes so dull if I'm doing anything besides watching/reading SOTUS. Am I crazy? Anyone else feel the same? This was how my obsession with Jaejoong/YunJae started and to this day, over 10 years now, I am still obsessed with him. Will my love for SOTUS be that long? How did I balance out my obsession with Jaejoong and my life so that I was able to live a normal life? Am I not capable of going back to that 'normal' dull thing called adult life? Can I get on a time machine and go back to when I was just 18 and didn't have a care in the world? I will contemplate on where my life is going while I re-read for the 10th time the special chapters of Missing You. :phew:

If anyone else finds other special chapters, please send them to me. I will devote my life to you. I swear to the bottle of Jasmine Green Tea sitting in front of me. :bow:

EDITED version! Sorry, just woke up and uploaded the wrong version! Here is the edited version!!!!!! SO SORRY!

I am so sorry but I became emotional after part 2. They feel so deeply for each other!! Thank you....to think I took a short break from work to download this part and read it!! I couldn't wait! 

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! :heart:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

I don't know about you guys/gals, but ever since I started obsessing over SOTUS/Arthit and Kongpope, I haven't been able to do much besides think of them in my every waking minute. I've also lost my appetite for food, which is good because I've lost 5lbs.. nothing seems to satisfy my taste buds. Everything tastes so dull if I'm doing anything besides watching/reading SOTUS. Am I crazy? Anyone else feel the same? This was how my obsession with Jaejoong/YunJae started and to this day, over 10 years now, I am still obsessed with him. Will my love for SOTUS be that long? How did I balance out my obsession with Jaejoong and my life so that I was able to live a normal life? Am I not capable of going back to that 'normal' dull thing called adult life? Can I get on a time machine and go back to when I was just 18 and didn't have a care in the world? I will contemplate on where my life is going while I re-read for the 10th time the special chapters of Missing You. :phew:

If anyone else finds other special chapters, please send them to me. I will devote my life to you. I swear to the bottle of Jasmine Green Tea sitting in front of me. :bow:

me too @delightful i always watch their video at youtube over and over again... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

OMG!!! I didn't know you are a YunJae shipper too. Lol. YunJae were the one who put me into this guilty pleasure BL world! And not once have i regretted entering this BL fandom. I met some really awesome fandom like this one. :heart: 

• Like 2

Morning :w00t:

I'm still counting... 2 days, 9 hours and 23 minutes left. arhs I need new episode! lol

7 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

You guys have all probably seen this already... And it was probably posted on the thread a long time ago.. But I'm fangirling too much over it again so here it is once again:

Spoiler

omo I haven't seen this.... *breaks replay button* Singto what are you doing? BAD... bad Singto! 14k8gag.gif haha

Thank you! :wub::heart:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, delightful said:

I made a small mistake today because I was so spaced out during work and this is bad news...! I really need to get my act together tomorrow.

Also, I have been a big Jaejoong fan for like I don't know since OT5 days? I actually told my sis...JJ in the army has left a GAP in my life so....I have been floundering for a while. I never have been a big fan of BL shows because...I don't know...many reasons. However, this series...makes me excited and dreamy...which is so precious since I have become so jaded after working so so long. 

The best part...I found this community and the people who work so hard to make this writes and the boys a success. What can be more beautiful than that!! Thank you.

• Like 3

THANKS FOR YOUR HARDWORK :heart:

OMG *nosebleed* ! I can't help but imagine KRIST & SINGTO face while reading this special chapter :(:sweatingbullets::wub:. Kong is so aggressive and he always gets what he want LOL. :glasses::heart:

• Like 2

Guest delightful
16 minutes ago, jujumon said:

I am so sorry but I became emotional after part 2. They feel so deeply for each other!! Thank you....to think I took a short break from work to download this part and read it!! I couldn't wait! 

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! :heart:

I felt so weird after reading it this last time... because I had "Secret In My Heart" by GunAchi and Amp playing softly in the background. WOW! What is this feeling? Why is it soooo overbearing? Will I ever be normal again?

#brokentopiecesbecauseofarthitkongpope #onlyarthitkongpopecanpiecemebacktogether #sameloveforever

Just read Missing You P2.

Arthit never changes (LOL), just look at him being all 'mean' to Kongpob and then confessing at the end how he is all crazy about Kong, like Kong is for him. :wub: I really hope these two chapters will be in the series. (Especially P2 bed scene... *I can dream* haha)

Thank you, once again for translating both chapters for us @delightful :heart:

• Like 6