[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

52 minutes ago, delightful said:

Just a little teaser for Part 2 of Missing You. This is when Kongpope is a Junior and Arthit is already working. And I am going to hell for reals, because when I read these chapters all I think of in my head is Krist and Singto playing out these roles. *nosebleed* Anyone else need a blood transfusion? I think I need one, I've lost like... A LOT of blood from all the nosebleeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

"....ever since the first time that I met you, I'v never stopped wanting every kind of feelings from P'Arthit. It's increasing more and more... day by day..."

After Kongpope's sweet confession-like words ended, Arthit turned his face away as if hiding it from the other person. He added a sarcastic remark.

"Just take these 'greasy' feelings for now."

"Can we change it to 'delicious' feelings instead?"

Kongpope suggested and then gave a wide smile once he heard Arthit mumbling into the pillow softly.

"...if you can do it, then do it...."

After receiving permission, two hours later, both of them collapsed onto the bed with no energy left in their bodies. Even if it wasn't the furthest they had gone, because Arthit had run out of energy from being tired all day. It was still enough to fill the missing parts in each other.

me: *reads the Missing You Part 2 teaser*

me @ the same time: *fantasizes everything about the teaser*

also me:

tumblr_no2bruQA6W1uusym1o1_500.gif

GOOD GRACIOUS THEY DID IT FOR TWO HOURS .... AND IT IS NOT THE FURTHEST THEY HAVE GONE?! WHAT WHERE HOW WHEN. I can actually imagine Arthit saying hoarsely he can't take anymore of Kong's "delicious feelings" because he is too tiiiiired, with Kong's actions draining him of all energy. And*cries* both the images of Singto and Krist are doing it, playing Kongn and Arthit, respectively. BRAIN OVERLOAD HELP. This is the kind of blood loss I most welcome.

17 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

3 DAYS, 23 HOURS and 32 minutes left until new episode airs!

I love this countdown till we have to wait for Sotus. Saturday has never felt so far away. Waiting for Saturday be liketumblr_inline_nqcsl3JbPc1rnbe7i_540.gif

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, cheayi66 said:

How do you mention someone, i have been trying but i can't do it :bawling:

You press the "@" button and as soon as you type in the first letter of that person's handle or username, options appear.. or you could type their username on your own :) Hope this helps~

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, singtokrist said:

me: *reads the Missing You Part 2 teaser*

me @ the same time: *fantasizes everything about the teaser*

also me:

GOOD GRACIOUS THEY DID IT FOR TWO HOURS .... AND IT IS NOT THE FURTHEST THEY HAVE GONE?! WHAT WHERE HOW WHEN. I can actually imagine Arthit saying hoarsely he can't take anymore of Kong's "delicious feelings" because he is too tiiiiired, with Kong's actions draining him of all energy. And*cries* both the images of Singto and Krist are doing it, playing Kongn and Arthit, respectively. BRAIN OVERLOAD HELP. This is the kind of blood loss I most welcome.

I love this countdown till we have to wait for Sotus. Saturday has never felt so far away. Waiting for Saturday be liketumblr_inline_nqcsl3JbPc1rnbe7i_540.gif

OH DEAR GOODNESSSSS OMGMGMGMG

_20160917_151240_zpsqroxur9k.jpg_20160917_151259_zpsjav8aakb.jpg 

The way you wrote that........ :dizzy: MY IMAGINATION IS NOT OK RIGHT NOW 14k8gag.gif

p.s. that Doctor Who gif 13.gif ...I'm a fellow whovian ^^

• Like 6

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Just a little teaser for Part 2 of Missing You. This is when Kongpope is a Junior and Arthit is already working. And I am going to hell for reals, because when I read these chapters all I think of in my head is Krist and Singto playing out these roles. *nosebleed* Anyone else need a blood transfusion? I think I need one, I've lost like... A LOT of blood from all the nosebleeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hide contents

"....ever since the first time that I met you, I'v never stopped wanting every kind of feelings from P'Arthit. It's increasing more and more... day by day..."

After Kongpope's sweet confession-like words ended, Arthit turned his face away as if hiding it from the other person. He added a sarcastic remark.

Kongpope suggested and then gave a wide smile once he heard Arthit mumbling into the pillow softly.

After receiving permission, two hours later, both of them collapsed onto the bed with no energy left in their bodies. Even if it wasn't the furthest they had gone, because Arthit had run out of energy from being tired all day. It was still enough to fill the missing parts in each other.

So this means Kong liked Arthit since d first time he saw?

Hide contents

So this means Kong liked Arthit since d first time he saw?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

OH DEAR GOODNESSSSS OMGMGMGMG

_20160917_151240_zpsqroxur9k.jpg_20160917_151259_zpsjav8aakb.jpg 

The way you wrote that........ :dizzy: MY IMAGINATION IS NOT OK RIGHT NOW 14k8gag.gif

p.s. that Doctor Who gif 13.gif ...I'm a fellow whovian ^^

LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD~ lol. don't. well, not too much, extreme blood loss is after all dangerous :phew:. BUT CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE? ASDFGHJKL. I DON'T EVEN NEED TO SEE IT ON SCREEN, KNOWING THIS EXISTS IS ENOUGH TO FEED ME FOR A LIFETIME (though as @originalnickname suggested, it'd be preeeeeeetty nice if the show acknowledged such a thing happened just to feed our hungry fantasizing souls)

[I want to claim I'm a fellow whovian, but it'd prooooobably be a stretch because I don't really know EVERYTHING about Doctor Who and watched ALL of its episodes. I am currently watching though (and definitely loving it) and oh God the 11th Doctor has my heart.  :wub:.  And the Van Gogh episode positively broke it to pieces. I've been trying to find the old episodes but none seem to have them all T^T)

• Like 7

How i love all the enthusiasm from all of you just because 1 special chapter and teaser for part 2 :D I also read it while grinning ear to ear. i also imagine all the thing with kris and singto in my mind :blush: just like i said beforw i don't it at all they make spesial season just for their life after being together :wub: the lovey dovey part of course. Now i really hope SOTUS will never end too. Thank you so much @delightful for the chapter and teaser,  you spoiled us all with your translation :wub:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, singtokrist said:

LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD~ lol. don't. well, not too much, extreme blood loss is after all dangerous :phew:. BUT CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE? ASDFGHJKL. I DON'T EVEN NEED TO SEE IT ON SCREEN, KNOWING THIS EXISTS IS ENOUGH TO FEED ME FOR A LIFETIME (though as @originalnickname suggested, it'd be preeeeeeetty nice if the show acknowledged such a thing happened just to feed our hungry fantasizing souls)

[I want to claim I'm a fellow whovian, but it'd prooooobably be a stretch because I don't really know EVERYTHING about Doctor Who and watched ALL of its episodes. I am currently watching though (and definitely loving it) and oh God the 11th Doctor has my heart :wub:. I've been trying to find the old episodes but none seem to have them all T^T)

Yes it would be amazing if the acknowledged it in some way!!!!!!! AHHH!!! I'M STILL FREAKING OUT!

10 is my favourite Doctor! :wub::wub: Oh but guess what... I've met Matt Smith before (the 11th Doctor)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I met him and Karen Gillan and took a photo with them :w00t: ...and this is kind of off topic now (I'm just too excited) I got my ticket to Got7's fan meet in Canada! I've never been able to go to kpop things before :tears: BUT THEY'RE COMING HERE! to the city that I'm living in right now :o ...and I'm getting a photo with them :wub:

Now if only I could go to a SOTUS FAN MEET! I WOULD DIE! :wub::wub::wub: Too much blood loss would definitely happen lol

• Like 6

I re-read the Missing You chapter part 1. They most likely had sex that night lol. I can't help but grin at the idea of Arthit having a sore bottom the next morning. He had to get back to Amphawa for his internship right? lol. Knott will probably comment on why Arthit is walking funny or how Arthit can't sit properly :lol:

• Like 13

This is kinda out of topic but I would love to share this. SOTUS the series mainly talk about "รับน้อง" Rub-Nong activities (literary means welcoming freshman ceremony) which are controversial in Thailand every year for its violence. I myself graduated from Uni that didn't take senior-junior into account much but there're some of them  sticking to SOTUS system which can either be good or prone to be violent. 

Though I didn't have experience in SOTUS system, I can sense the beauty of it like in this clip. 

CMU trekking ceremony (traditionally called "รับน้องขึ้นดอย" Rub-Nong-Keun-Doi) in Chiang Mai Province (Northern Part of Thailand).press cc for subs.

• Like 7

Reveal hidden contents

I JUST WANT TO THANK GOD FOR THE POWER OF IMAGINATION!!!! TT___TT
MAJOR NOSEBLEED Y'ALL 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, singtokrist said:

You press the "@" button and as soon as you type in the first letter of that person's handle or username, options appear.. or you could type their username on your own :) Hope this helps~

34 minutes ago, Bemhr said:

type @username of the person. like this: @cheayi66

Okay trying

@singtokrist  @Bemhr 

yay got it, thanks a lot :cookie:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I was visiting Krist's Fanclub twitter account and saw this... 

Just look at him yawn... cute cute cuteeee:wub::wub:

Reading the special chapter and seeing this kind of post today I really can't handle it now. I need to go for a walk for now lol

4OowbIsmYHbpu.gif

• Like 3