[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

@erngust,

For darker theme BL series : (aside from Addicted and Uncontrolled Love),

from US : Shadowhunters 1 (BL couple here is the second / third lead) between Alec (Matthew Daddario) and Magnus Bane (Harry Shum Jr) . Life is so unfair. Harry look like in his 26 or 27 while he is 34 already.

And the pioneer of all BL series: US version of Queer As Folk (season 1-5) . This series is about few good friends and their BL love stories. And it potray as realistic as possible. From cheating, heartbreak, one night stand, falling in love, even AIDS, all in here. Also one GL story here.Though its probably hard to find the series cause its an old ones. But  the best BL series out there.

You need to be (maybe) over 17 years old to watch this series. Lots of nudity. You had been warned. :)

I had find a site with the series in it. But dont know if they got all episodes. They also got lots of other BL series /movies. Its like heaven for  the BL fans.

https://myreadingmanga.info/?s=queer+as+folk

• Like 6

Getting back to Sunday posting....

On ‎2016‎年‎9‎月‎25‎日 at 6:34 AM, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

CsVON6RVUAQb3Fz.jpg

Sing answering fans about which brand of camera he use now.

Krist: Which brand of condom do you use?

Singto: Which brand do you want me to use?

HAHAHA~~~~~:)

How great their fan service is !  =3 =3 =3    *nosebleed*

• Like 7

Hi guysss new member here

i've been a silent reader in soompi since lovesick era and addicted era, and because of SOTUS i decided to join this thread (although i'm not good in english) .I'm so crazy about this series!!!!! Waiting every week is like a torture for me :bawling:. This series is my fav and become one of the best bl series i've ever watch (besides Addicted / Grey Grainbow/ and Puppy Honey only rome pick of course :wub:).  Moreover, when i see the spoiler you guys share here about Kong Arthit, thats make me moreeee moreeee moreeee excited to watch their sweet scenes  (especially the kiss scene at bridge and thanks p'party....why it takes so long huh  :phew:). KRIST & SINGTO are really good actors, especially KRIST (ARTHIT). He's just the cutesttttttt, i love him so muchhhh!!! I want to pinch his cheek aaaaaahhh :heart:. And Singto...i mean KONG,  when he looks at Arthit...OMG i feel like a melted butter, I see 'love' in his eyessss!! I want him to be my husband in RL LOL

image11_zpsapoofcgw.jpg

Credit on pic

Me :

image13_zpsk4cypwxh.jpg

Anyway Thanks to @delightful for subbing this series so fast *jub jub*

and also @tammy_P & @Kate Kang Sunyalux for giving us spoiler here. Luv yaaa~

It's nice being here. Lets be friend guyssss~ sotus fellows! :heart:

• Like 10

Guest delightful

First and foremost .......... HAPPY 101 PAGES!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I didn't make it for the 100th page celebration, I was sleeping. :P

The Special Chapter - Missing You that everyone wants. I am currently halfway done translating the first story. If you guys/gals want a copy of the full FAN-translation by me, you have to obey the following rules without ever breaking any of them! 1. Do NOT by any means re-upload or share these with anyone! 2. You will buy a copy of SOTUS the novel if you ever get an opportunity! 3. If you ever have a chance to meet Singto or Krist, you will tell them how much I (Delightful) loves them and SOTUS! :blink:  Just to get a headcount, please like this post and I will send it to you, you don't have to quote me and comment if you only want the translation.

And WELCOME to all the new members! I am glad to have you all here with us SOTUS lovers on Soompi. I hope you guys/gals aren't shy about your English and stay with us for a long time. Thank you for showing yourselves. :lol:

Also, thank you for all those 'thank yous', I don't deserve so much of those. It makes it sound like I created this series. LOL! I am only passing on my love for SOTUS to you guys. I am really happy that GMM decided to take on this story and I'm very happy that it's this successful! Hoping that Singto and Krist will get other projects together. Please, if there is a GOD, please bless us with at least one more Singto+Krist series. :tears:

@Shirayuki Ozumi Thank you for the logo. I've saved it to my SOTUS file and will try it out with my next subbed video. I also have @jaelephy making one so I'll have to see which one works out. I really don't want it to be an eyesore to our viewers here and want to keep the video looking as professional and HD as possible. I hate that Thai series always has bad qualities when it's subbed.

@Leon Percivall Honey Puppy is a VERY good series. You should watch it! The season two of Honey Puppy might be my next project if I can get my hands on them. Second season will likely air early next year.

11 minutes ago, delightful said:

I am really happy that GMM decided to take on this story and I'm very happy that it's this successful! Hoping that Singto and Krist will get other projects together. Please, if there is a GOD, please bless us with at least one more Singto+Krist series. :tears:

GETS ON MY KNEES AND PRAYS. Their chemistry is off the charts. I am no deluded fangirl but I do love them gracing my screen together. Singto and Krist together, I don't really care where or how it happens (but it'd be nice if they play a couple though like Arthit:heart:Kong lol), as long as they take on other projects together :tears:

• Like 9

27 minutes ago, delightful said:

First and foremost .......... HAPPY 101 PAGES!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I didn't make it for the 100th page celebration, I was sleeping. :P

The Special Chapter - Missing You that everyone wants. I am currently halfway done translating the first story. If you guys/gals want a copy of the full FAN-translation by me, you have to obey the following rules without ever breaking any of them! 1. Do NOT by any means re-upload or share these with anyone! 2. You will buy a copy of SOTUS the novel if you ever get an opportunity! 3. If you ever have a chance to meet Singto or Krist, you will tell them how much I (Delightful) loves them and SOTUS! :blink:  Just to get a headcount, please like this post and I will send it to you, you don't have to quote me and comment if you only want the translation.

And WELCOME to all the new members! I am glad to have you all here with us SOTUS lovers on Soompi. I hope you guys/gals aren't shy about your English and stay with us for a long time. Thank you for showing yourselves. :lol:

Also, thank you for all those 'thank yous', I don't deserve so much of those. It makes it sound like I created this series. LOL! I am only passing on my love for SOTUS to you guys. I am really happy that GMM decided to take on this story and I'm very happy that it's this successful! Hoping that Singto and Krist will get other projects together. Please, if there is a GOD, please bless us with at least one more Singto+Krist series. :tears:

@Shirayuki Ozumi Thank you for the logo. I've saved it to my SOTUS file and will try it out with my next subbed video. I also have @jaelephy making one so I'll have to see which one works out. I really don't want it to be an eyesore to our viewers here and want to keep the video looking as professional and HD as possible. I hate that Thai series always has bad qualities when it's subbed.

@Leon Percivall Honey Puppy is a VERY good series. You should watch it! The season two of Honey Puppy might be my next project if I can get my hands on them. Second season will likely air early next year.

Kikiki.. i think i will manage to meet two of your criteria...

1. Do NOT by any means re-upload or share these with anyone! (I promised not to share it.)

2. You will buy a copy of SOTUS the novel if you ever get an opportunity! (My thai friend already place the order of SOTUS novel for me yesterday night. I think i will receive the novel by mid of next month. And i can share the special chapter in the book for your viewing. Can you help to translate those too?)

3. If you ever have a chance to meet Singto or Krist, you will tell them how much I (Delightful) loves them and SOTUS! (This one i can't promised, BUT if i ever manage to see them on my Dec16 trip to BKK.. i will definitely pass the message.)

AND HAPPY 100TH PAGE GUYS.. :heart::heart::heart:

Edited by cloudacha81
  • Like 9

Guest delightful
24 minutes ago, cloudacha81 said:

Kikiki.. i think i will manage to meet two of your criteria...

1. Do NOT by any means re-upload or share these with anyone! (I promised not to share it.)

2. You will buy a copy of SOTUS the novel if you ever get an opportunity! (My thai friend already place the order of SOTUS novel for me yesterday night. I think i will receive the novel by mid of next month. And i can share the special chapter in the book for your viewing. Can you help to translate those too?)

3. If you ever have a chance to meet Singto or Krist, you will tell them how much I (Delightful) loves them and SOTUS! (This one i can't promised, BUT if i ever manage to see them on my Dec16 trip to BKK.. i will definitely pass the message.)

AND HAPPY 100TH PAGE GUYS.. :heart::heart::heart:

I sure hope you get that book soon. And yes, if you let me see the special episodes I will tell you what it means. LOL! I also wish you see them. Take lots of photos! Tell them I love them soooooooo much. I need to go back to Thailand too, my relatives and friends are all wondering why I haven't been back for so long. Oh, how I wish I could tell them to send me SOTUS the novel with their annual care packages. -_-

Hi SOTUS fans!! I'm a silent reader living in Japan. I've been reading this thread since around page 40 but never posted anything:D i just newly registered again because i totally forgot my previous account. you guys are awesome that we are in page 101 already! first of all i would like to thank @delightful , @tammy_P and all of you out there who are willing to translate and sub things for us international fans <3 it's a hugeeee help for us!! thank you thank you thank you! 

I've never got addicted to any movie or series like this before. SOTUS takes like 60% of my mind everyday and it's a struggle to wait for saturday >_< i really love this kind of love story which starts from 2 of them being annoyed by each other but slowly grow closer and love each other aww. and plus it's a BL, and and Krist and Singto 's acting!!! their expressions say it all even without dialogues. also Kong's sad faces always hit me so hard in the heart :'( reading the spoilers and translations in this thread also often makes my heart hurt haha. i'm just so into this series...

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, delightful said:

I sure hope you get that book soon. And yes, if you let me see the special episodes I will tell you what it means. LOL! I also wish you see them. Take lots of photos! Tell them I love them soooooooo much. I need to go back to Thailand too, my relatives and friends are all wondering why I haven't been back for so long. Oh, how I wish I could tell them to send me SOTUS the novel with their annual care packages. -_-

Yeay!! Thanks in advance dear. I will surely share it with you as soon as i manage to get the novel.

OMG.. i will surely fangirlling in front of both of them if i ever see them later.. Both is such as cutey!!:wub:

Oh.. i never knew that you not staying in Thailand.. where are you base now? Are you still a student by any chance?

Kikiki.. how i wish i still get annual care packages from my family.. I'm too old for that.. kikiki...

• Like 2

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, cloudacha81 said:

Yeay!! Thanks in advance dear. I will surely share it with you as soon as i manage to get the novel.

OMG.. i will surely fangirlling in front of both of them if i ever see them later.. Both is such as cutey!!:wub:

Oh.. i never knew that you not staying in Thailand.. where are you base now? Are you still a student by any chance?

Kikiki.. how i wish i still get annual care packages from my family.. I'm too old for that.. kikiki...

I've been living here for a long time. I'm working now.. been out of school for quite some time now. I'm thinking of going back though, I'll see how it turns out next year.

My relatives in Thailand send me just random stuff they think I'll like... they said I could request anything, but it'll be weird to tell them I want SOTUS the novel. I don't have the courage to ask for that! Plus they'll get the wrong idea that I'm not into guys if I order a book with 2 leading men. LOL! Yes, they are very old fashion. My cousins would also think the same thing if I asked them to send it to me. And don't even get me started on my friends, I don't even know any of their addresses or numbers anymore. I think most of them are either living abroad like me or married with children.

If I had known I was going to fall in love with SOTUS in the future, I would of had chosen to continue my school in Thailand. I would probably be there now if I had chosen that path. :(

just a little of a side-bit extender to all the obvious delights in SOTUS....

sharing the love of this alternative subset of beautiful SOTUS folks together in this frame...

may_kongpop_tew_em.png

... with the fantastic moment of all 3 of them all eyes to hmmm...

all_eyes_to_kongpop.png

sprinkled with delight of a "jealous" Em (just let me take pleasure on this :) )...

kongpop-em-may-tew.gif

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

I'm so freaking dead now #เห็นผู้ชายได้กันคือนิพพาน LOL

The way May looks at Kong is kind of "Creepy" for me. She's been acting this for quite sometime now :(

too bad for her to be caught in those moments... but i go beyond seeing her as creepy... just as anyone being trapped with hidden affections, you just can't help not to have that creepy-look moments at the sight of your object of desire. :):) Passed that, I actually like the ladies, specially with the absence of a very 'forward' character.

• Like 4