[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
7 minutes ago, Estrella Novae said:

@delightful thanks for your hard work :rolleyes: I'm new here & I have a question... someone told me the Sotus novel is Japanese... is it true? :huh: I thought it's Thai novel :blink:  LOL i'm very confused can you please tell me....sorry for bothering you :sweatingbullets: :P

It's Thai, hun. No worries.

So... You guys know what's cuter than Kongpope being cute in bed?!?!??!!?!! BOTH Kongpope AND Arthit being SUPER CUTE IN BED! I'm reading is slowly and stamping it into my head so that I can smile like this forever! This couple is just LOVE!!!!

Even in the special chapter, Arthit is still Arthit, never says anything sweet first. BUT when he does! *EXPLODES* :heart:

14 minutes ago, delightful said:

So... You guys know what's cuter than Kongpope being cute in bed?!?!??!!?!! BOTH Kongpope AND Arthit being SUPER CUTE IN BED! I'm reading is slowly and stamping it into my head so that I can smile like this forever! This couple is just LOVE!!!!

Even in the special chapter, Arthit is still Arthit, never says anything sweet first. BUT when he does! *EXPLODES* :heart:

Now I'm dying to know what did they do in bed :flushed: You make me soooo curious :confounded:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, delightful said:

@delightful thank you for the answer :rolleyes: 

they're being super cute !!!! OMG i can't stop grinning here just by thinking of it :w00t: this couple is so sweet !!! and Arthit is just a sweetheart :wub::wub:     can't wait to see this scene :blush:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Estrella Novae said:

Thank you for subbing episode 6, once again you made my week :) I know what you mean I'm going to have serious withdrawal symptoms, I always do after a show ends but I predict it's going to be even more intense this time ;-; You are killing us with your spoilers!! In a good way. I hope Nobu publishing allows an English translation, I'll definitely buy it zz

42 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Thank you!!!!!!! you've made me very happy! I am smiling like crazy over my bowl of noodles! I'm going to go read them now! I can't express my gratitude for you finding this for me! i wub you!!! :wub:

I will translate it but only parts of it to post here, because I don't think the publishing company will want me to translate the whole thing. BUT.......... I'll PM you the whole story translated though.  You just have to promise me that you will not post it anywhere else. It's for your eyes only! And if you ever get a chance you will buy the English translated book if you can. :D

If it's not too much trouble, can you send it to me too? I promise I will enjoy it alone and won't share it anywhere!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, arsidians said:
14 hours ago, samvilerow23 said:

hey guys specially the thais out there, i'm really curious about something it's been bugging me these past few days like how big of a company GMM is in Thailand? like how huge is its reach and influence? how does it fare compared to other media corporations? any controversies they faced in the past years? in short, what's the tea??

i don't really know how exactly thai entertainment industry work, but i believe GTH was once the biggest joint venture in Thailand before its disbandment last year, if you're familiar with hormones the series (this one was a really phenomenal work in Thailand back then) and many other popular thai movies (suckseeds, hello stranger, atm, pee mak) was produced by gth. the G in GTH stands for GMM, and was the biggest share holder there. post-disbandment, all actors and directors under gth join the new company of GMM and the H of gth, so yes i think GMM is notably a powerhouse in Thai ent industry. 

anyone from Thailand may be able to clarify this though:D

@arsidians You are right about GHT (now it's GDH).

GMM is quite big here in Thailand because they have done many businesses in entertainment industry. GMM has long be recognized in music industry (like SM, JYP) then they expanded their business to movie (GDH) and contents for main channels (channel 3,5,7,9) such as dramas, variety shows. 

Now they just started to their own channels (OneHD, GMMTV, GMM25) for around 3-5 years I guess.

• Like 5

Guest delightful

The first special chapter 'Kid Terng' translated to Missing You is sweet... just VERY sweet. And if I'm not wrong.. this is my prediction since Bittersweet ends that chapter when they were just hugging in bed. I think that was their first night 'together'... you know.. 2 become 1... birds and the bees.... :D

The second part to Missing You is set 2 years later when Kongpope is a Junior and head of the hazing team. Arthit is working now, but after a trip for work he comes to Kongpope's room. FOR 2 HOURS they go at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 fricking hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

The first special chapter 'Kid Terng' translated to Missing You is sweet... just VERY sweet. And if I'm not wrong.. this is my prediction since Bittersweet ends that chapter when they were just hugging in bed. I think that was their first night 'together'... you know.. 2 become 1... birds and the bees.... :D

The second part to Missing You is set 2 years later when Kongpope is a Junior and head of the hazing team. Arthit is working now, but after a trip for work he comes to Kongpope's room. FOR 2 HOURS they go at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 fricking hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not okay after reading this... oh gosh oh God oh My oh Lord agskjsfk :wub: *feels*

• Like 5

Excuse me again, another translation request, please.  :(

This seemed to be (one) of the director in SOTUS talking about the start of the shooting of the series.

Spoiler

ย่อเรื่องการทำงาน SOTUS 1 ปี ให้เหลือ 1 สเตตัส

เมื่อปีที่แล้ว... ช่วงประมาณๆ เดือนนี้แหละ มีสายโทรเข้าจากน้องคนนึง (โปรดิวเซอร์) เกริ่นอ้อมๆ ว่าช่วงนี้งานยุ่งมั้ย พอดีมีงานซีรี่ย์เรื่องนึงอยากให้กำกับ แล้วโปรดิวเซอร์ก็ส่ง Treatment (เรื่องย่อ) ของซีรี่ย์ทั้งหมดหลายสิบตอนมาให้อ่าน

ผมยอมรับว่าไม่รู้จักจริงๆ ว่า SOTUS คือนิยายอะไร หรือบทที่ส่งมาเป็นเรื่องแบบไหน ผมอ่าน Treatment ไปจนถึงตอนที่ 10 แล้วเพิ่งจะเอะใจ... อ้าว... เฮ้ย... ก้องภพกับอาทิตย์... อ้าว... เพิ่งจะรู้ว่ามันเป็นซีรี่ย์แนวไหนก็ปาไปตอนที่ 10 แล้ว! ผมนี่ไม่มีเซ้นเรื่องพวกนี้จริงๆ

อ่านจบ ผมก็เตรียม Portfolio ผลงาน แล้วอีกไม่กี่วันพุ่งตัวเข้าไปคุยซีรี่ย์ SOTUS เมื่อไปถึง ก็พบกับนักเขียน (เจ้าของนิยาย) และผู้จัด (ผู้เป็นเจ้าของโปรเจคนี้) พร้อมกับโปรดิวเซอร จากช่วงเวลาสั้นๆ ของการคุยกัน มันก็กลายมาเป็นจุดเริ่มต้นที่ยิ่งใหญ่ เพราะผมไม่เคยกำกับซีรี่ย์มาก่อน! ขอบคุณ Felloww ที่ไว้ใจ เลือกผมมากำกับเรื่องนี้ หน้าที่ของผู้กำกับในช่วงแรกทำอะไร... รีบอ่านนิยายให้จบแล้วช่วยกันปั่น Screenplay (บทภาพยนตร์สำหรับถ่ายทำ) สิครับ! เพราะอีกไม่กี่สัปดาห์ก็จะถ่ายอยู่แล้ว

ผมโทรไปปรึกษาเพื่อนๆ พี่ๆ น้องๆ ที่เคยทำละคร ทำซีรี่ย์อยู่หลายคน
"เฮ้ย วันนึงต้องถ่ายกัน 15-20 ซีนเลยหรอ? ถ่ายกันไงวะเยอะขนาดนั้น"
คำตอบที่ได้มาก็คือ "ก็ต้องทำให้ได้อ่ะพี่ หนูยังเคยวันนึง 30 ซีนเลย เฉลี่ยต้องได้ประมาณนี้ ไม่งั้นงบพี่บานแน่"
"ถ่าย 2 กล้อง ถ่ายแบบ Cross หรือแบบขี่กัน อันไหนเร็วกว่า?"
"เค้าให้นักแสดงคนละกี่ Take?"
"ถ่ายแบบกรุ๊ปโลเคชั่นจะมีปัญหายังไงบ้าง?"
และอีกหลากหลายคำถามมากมาย เพื่อเตรียมตัวก่อนถ่าย

บวงสรวงครั้งแรกที่ Felloww ผ่านไปด้วยดี
ทำ Workshop นักแสดงครั้งที่ 1 พบเจอกับพวกตัวป่วนเป็นครั้งแรก ยอมรับว่าจำชื่อนักแสดงไม่ได้ เยอะเกิ๊น!
ก็สนุกสนานกันดี ผ่านไปด้วยดีอีกเช่นกัน

เริ่มต้นเปิดกล้องคิวแรก 14 พฤศจิกายน 2558
แม้จะตื่นเต้นจนนอนไม่หลับ แต่ผมเตรียมพร้อมมาอย่างดี ทำการบ้านมาอย่างปึ๊ก วางไว้ถ่ายแค่ 12 ซีนก่อน ต่ำกว่าค่าเฉลี่ย เซฟๆ เพื่อลองมือ
สรุปวันแรก... ถ่ายได้... 7 ซีน T^T
ไม่ได้ครึ่งของค่าเฉลี่ยเลย!
วันที่สอง... ถ่ายได้... 9 ซีน... ฮือๆๆ... ถ่ายกันไงวะ 15-20 ซีน

แล้วโปรเจคโซตัสก็ไปเข้าตายักษ์ใหญ่อย่างแกรมมี่ GMMTV
เกิดการปรับเปลี่ยนครั้งใหญ่ ทั้งตัวผู้เล่นและการทำงาน ล้มหมากไปครึ่งกระดาน แล้วเริ่มต้นใหม่อีกครั้ง

ทีมกำกับเรียกกำลังเสริมเพิ่มทัพด้วย Acting Coach ส่งตรงด่วนจี๋มาจาก Los Angeles เรียกว่าเครื่อง Landing ก็วิ่งแจ้นมา Workshop นักแสดงทันที ไม่มีโอกาสแม้แต่จะ Jet lag
แอคติ้งดีๆ ซีนฟินๆ ต้องยกเครดิทให้ Acting Coach เลย ^^

นักแสดงจากทางแกรมมี่ก็ทำให้ ผกก. เกร็งไปเหมือนกัน เพราะผมก็มือใหม่ เดี๋ยวเจอนักแสดงแผงฤทธิ์จะทำไง เมื่อเจอน้องอลิส ก็ยิ่งเกร็งหนักเลย เพราะว่าน้องเค้าน่ารักมาก... ไม่ใช่!! 5555 เพราะน้องๆ หลายคนมีประสบการณ์ทางการแสดงมาเยอะ กลัวว่าเราจะทำอะไรไม่โปรเฟสชันนอลออกไป

นักแสดงทุกคนแสดงได้ดี แต่คนที่อยากพูดถึงก็คือ

อ๊อฟ จุมพล
สิ่งที่คนดูเห็น ออกมานิดเดียว แต่แย่งซีน ผมว่าไม่ใช่เรื่องบังเอิญ ไม่ใช่เพียงเพราะบทส่ง แต่อ๊อฟเป็นนักแสดงที่ทำการบ้านมาอย่างดี วิเคราะห์บท มีวินัย เล่นเป็นเล่น งานเป็นงาน มากองคือมาทำงาน หน้าเซ็ทคือตัวละคร สั่งคัทคือน้องที่น่ารัก สิ่งที่น้องอ๊อฟทำ มันก็เลยปรากฎอยู่ในงาน อย่างที่ทุกคนชื่นชอบไง

สิงโต ปราชญา
อันนี้ตบมือรัวๆ ให้ความตั้งใจจริงๆ น้องไม่เคยมาสาย เข้าฉากเช้าสุด มีบทแทบจะทุกซีน หลังๆ ขอบตาน้องเริ่มดำ ฮ่าๆๆๆ สิงโตทำการบ้านหนักมาก บทเยอะมาก เพราะเป็นตัวเดินเรื่องของซีรี่ย์เรื่องนี้ทั้งหมด น้องไม่เคยงอแง ไม่เคยสร้างปัญหาปวดหัวให้ทีมงาน เรียกเข้าฉากปุ๊บ ก็มาปั๊บ สั่งปรับ สั่งแก้ เปลี่ยนบทหน้ากอง สิงโตก็ทำได้ดีมากๆ
ผมขอดันน้องคนนี้เลยครับ... เอ้า ปรบมือ!! (ดังแล้วห้ามอีโก้นะ!) ^^

คริส พีรวัส
ยอมรับเลยว่าคริสคือนักแสดงพรสวรรค์ คนอะไรจำบทโครตเก่ง เล่นโครตธรรมชาติ สั่งแอ๊คชั่นปุ๊บ เป็นตัวละครปั๊บ จากน้องที่โดนเพื่อนนักแสดงและทีมงานแกล้งตลอดเวลา พอแอ๊คชั่น ก็กลายเป็นเฮดว้ากที่น่าเกรงขามได้เฉยเลย 5555
คริสเก่งจริงๆ

และนักแสดงอีกหลายๆ คน ที่น่าชื่นชม แต่ไม่ได้กล่าวถึง ^^

กลับมาที่การทำงาน
บทซีรี่ย์ถูกเขียนจนจบที่ความหนาเกือบ 750 แผ่น ใครนึกไม่ออกหยิบกระดาษ A4 ขึ้นมา 1 รีม (รีมละ 500 แผ่น) แล้วใส่เพิ่มซ้อนเข้าไปอีกครึ่งรีม

ผมและทีมงานต้องถ่ายทั้งหมดนี้ให้จบภายในเวลาที่กำหนด ซึ่งเป็นสิ่งที่การทำงานทุกประเภทต้องคำนึงถึง
Time / Cost / Quality
เวลา / งบประมาณ / คุณภาพ

การเปิดกล้องคิวแรก (ครั้งที่สอง) ก็เริ่มต้นอีกครั้ง ในวันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 มีนาคม 2559
ถ่ายกันไป ตะโกนว้ากแหกปากกันไป ตากแดดตากฝนกันไป
จนความรักของก้องภพและอาทิตย์ก็เดินมาถึงคิวสุดท้ายในวันพุธที่ 10 สิงหาคม 2559 ณ สะพานพระราม 8

และงานเลี้ยงปิดกล้องก็จัดขึ้นในวันศุกร์ที่ 9 กันยายน 2559 (เมื่อคืนนี้)

หน้าที่ของผม ก็ปิดตัวลงอย่างสวยงาม ในระยะเวลา 1 ปี
ขอบคุณนักแสดงทุกคน
ขอบคุณทีมงานทุกคนมากๆ
ขอบคุณ Felloww ที่ให้โอกาส
ขอบคุณ GMMTV ที่ทำให้พวกเราทุกคนได้ทำงานดีๆ ออกมา

ขอบคุณจริงๆ
- ลิท

ปล.1 แฮงค์
ปล.2 เมื่อคืนเกิดอะไรขึ้นบ้าง
ปล.3 คืนนี้ SOTUS EP4

-------------------------------

This one also had some details on the blooper/prank footage where Arthit was asked by the bbq vendor to pay-up more but he's got no money left so he just let Kongpop deal with the vendor.  

Spoiler

เบื้องหลังซีนเบื้องหลัง :D
ตอนที่ทำการ Workshop
นักแสดงและผม จะมีข้อตกลงกันไว้แล้วว่า "ถ้าผู้กำกับไม่ได้สังคัท ให้เล่นต่อไปเรื่อยๆ" ในการถ่ายทำจริงๆ แม้หลายครั้งที่มีการเล่นผิด นักแสดงหลุด หรือพลาดอะไร แต่ถ้าผมไม่ได้สั่ง "คัท" นักแสดงก็จะต้องดึงสมาธิกลับมาแล้วเล่นต่อไปให้ได้
"The show must go on"
ซีนนี้ตอนเริ่ม Take 1
คริสไม่มีตังค์อยู่กับตัว ก็เอาตัวรอดเล่นไปจนจบคัท
แต่ก็ถ่ายใหม่ Take 2, Take 3 จนผ่านซีนนี้ไปได้

แล้วคริสก็เดินมา "พี่ลิทผมขอเล่นอีก Take นะพี่... (แล้วคริสก็เล่าว่าเตี้ยมอะไรไว้บ้าง) ...แล้วพี่อย่าเพิ่งสั่งคัทนะ"
Take 4 ก็เริ่มต้นขึ้น
ทุกอย่างแสดงไปเหมือนเดิม
จนกระทั้งคนขายทวงเงินค่าหมูปิ้ง 60 บาท
แล้วคริสก็ชิ่งสิงโตออกไป...
แล้วผมก็ไม่สั่งคัท...
แล้วสิงโตก็ต้องเล่นต่อไป...
แล้วก็เป็นอย่างที่เห็นในภาพ...

(link to the video)

another shameless advance thanks to everyone :)

• Like 4

Guest delightful
10 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

@delightful  

@tammy_P

thank you so much.....these two are killing me with their cuteness:wub:.....I even want the angst to come fast....coz theres cuteness overload after that....:wub::wub:

That's what I'm not sure of. Will they add all these special episodes in? Especially the one when Kongpope is already a Junior and Arthit is working? That's when they are both very sweet to each other. They act like they can't live without each other!

2 hours ago, delightful said:

I just thought of something and got really depressed guys, what are we going to do when SOTUS ends? We are all going to have huge withdrawal symptoms like re-watching the whole series over and over again, right? Hopefully the next story will be Puppy Honey season 2. That story is the only one that will keep me interested after SOTUS. I feel like Arthit when he tried to stay away from Kongpope. I try to tell myself I'm not in love with SOTUS just so I can go back to living a 'normal' life with my anime and Korean variety shows. Have I told you all that those things were what I looked forward to every week for like 10 years? These last couple of weeks have only been SOTUS this SOTUS that, even at work, I bring my tablet and read SOTUS and watch SOTUS the series! My friends have only seen me once in the last 2 weeks... I am so happy to get to know SOTUS. And I have come to realize that I can't love anything more than SOTUS. SOTUS makes me go thru all sorts of emotions. :tears::lol::o:sweatingbullets::angry::wub:

@riska2904 Thank you for asking about the fan-translation version of the novel. I will not post a whole translation because I do understand that the publishing company needs to make money. But if anyone else here is wondering about a certain part of the novel I am more than happy to translate those parts. Well except the special chapters, since I can't seem to find it anywhere.

you are welcome...

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you!!!!!!! you've made me very happy! I am smiling like crazy over my bowl of noodles! I'm going to go read them now! I can't express my gratitude for you finding this for me! i wub you!!! :wub:

I will translate it but only parts of it to post here, because I don't think the publishing company will want me to translate the whole thing. BUT.......... I'll PM you the whole story translated though.  You just have to promise me that you will not post it anywhere else. It's for your eyes only! And if you ever get a chance you will buy the English translated book if you can. :D

can i get the copy for whole story too??? please???

• Like 2

Hello, Fellow SOTUS fans :)

decided to join this forum after being a silent reader since this forum only had 2 pages :D nice to meet you all! my english is not good so i hope you all can understand :) 

just wanna say Thank you @delightfulfor the best sub ever!!! you are the hero!! thank you for the spoilers too! you know everytime i read your spoiler my life feel so completed :D and thankyou for @tammy_Ptoo. cant wait for another spoiler.

still figuring how this forums work (i mean quoted, insert media etc) 

have a nice day all!

Edited by alwayssecrettime
  • Like 7