[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

We all need to prepare emotionally for that ep. :tears: ah 

Don't worry ... :lol:

Spoiler

It's normal for someone who faced such situation to be confused. It doesn't take long for him to understand the way things should be. Actually, he is the one who won't give up in the relationship while Kong thinks he is messed up. It was like a wake up call for him when Kong stopped teasing him and treated him as ordinary senior. He thought he'd love if things would be like that but it's not. He's heart broken when Kong did that to him and didn't even know why he was crying. That's when he make his attempt to tell Kong something. :wub:

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

This is quite ....

Reveal hidden contents

A heart broken ep. for fans like us. After go shopping together, P'Arthit comes back and finds that his room's soaked by water (pipe leaking somehow). So, Kong offers him to share room for one night. All secrets are exploded by then and lead to a cold shoulder by P'Arthit the day after.

First pic, P'Arthit orders Kong to quit smoking. Second pic .... that was when all secrets revealed. 

@tammy_P OMG!!! you made my day:lol: But I love Angst in BL ,that's what makes it more interesting:tounge_wink:Maybe i am a Masochist lol:yum:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, tammy_P said:

If you guys want a spoiler, you can request right in this thread. I will try my best to answer. :heart: 

Aww P' you really make me squeal hard, thanks :D may I know what's P'Arthit trying to do when Kong doesn't treat him like before? will he confess to Kong, in the bridge scene?

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Lindsey Jung said:

Aww P' you really make me squeal hard, thanks :D may I know what's P'Arthit trying to do when Kong doesn't treat him like before? will he confess to Kong, in the bridge scene?

Spoiler

Yes ... at his senior's wedding. Actually, he tries to talk to Kong at first shot but Kong feels that he's trying too hard to be nice to him. The fact is it's not. P'Arthit was suffering all the times when Kong turned him a cold shoulder. Finally, P'Arthit had a chat with P'Tum his closet senior (the groom). So he realized that he just can't let Kong pass by no matter what future brings. He doesn't have a word  for Kong except a kiss. He stated the "KISS" is his answer. Yeeha !!!! :phew: :wub: the kiss happened at the bridge. 

• Like 13

9 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Hide contents

Yes ... at his senior's wedding. Actually, he tries to talk to Kong at first shot but Kong feels that he's trying too hard to be nice to him. The fact is it's not. P'Arthit was suffering all the times when Kong turned him a cold shoulder. Finally, P'Arthit had a chat with P'Tum his closet senior (the groom). So he realized that he just can't let Kong pass by no matter what future brings. He doesn't have a word  for Kong except a kiss. He stated the "KISS" is his answer. Yeeha !!!! :phew: :wub: the kiss happened at the bridge. 

how about kissing scene in the trailer? is it happen in beach? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tammy_P said:

This is quite ....

Hide contents

A heart broken ep. for fans like us. After go shopping together, P'Arthit comes back and finds that his room's soaked by water (pipe leaking somehow). So, Kong offers him to share room for one night. All secrets are exploded by then and lead to a cold shoulder by P'Arthit the day after.

First pic, P'Arthit orders Kong to quit smoking. Second pic .... that was when all secrets revealed. 

is he just being all tsundere or is it a legit cold shoulder?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Ah so P'Arthit is the one who kiss first? I read somewhere that Kong who give a kiss first in the series. so is it different? well, to me it's better that P'Arthit who has initiative this time LOL.

Haha P'Arthit is really something. he is quiet but instantly shows his feeling with an action ^^. I remember when he scolded Kong in ep 1, he said that Kong has big mouth but not doing anything LOL.

Btw I'm curious, is Kong really gay before he entered college, or P'Arthit is his first love? about P'Arthit I'm sure that he loved girls. Kong is the first guy that he falls in love with. is there any story about this in the novel?

• Like 3

GUYSSS!!! I HAVE THIS IMPORTANT NEWS! finally seems like bittersweet making somehow PremWad's stories hahaha...

i just found this on twitter, but my google translates is sucks -_- can someone please help me here huhuhu... 

http://writer.dek-d.com/dek-d/writer/view.php?id=1523246

• Like 5

6 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Bye guys, got to travel. See you guys again this Friday. Imma miss the subs, coz no internet. :bawling:

Aw bye 3.gif Have a safe trip ^^

5 hours ago, Lindsey Jung said:

Fortunately this series has 2 version for we compare too, haha

How about ep 6, is there any difference, because I saw Thai4u channel uploaded both version, not like before. I wonder what's the matter. and I realize that GMM isn't strict anymore. there're so many raw version in DM but GMM doesn't delete them ^^.

It's nice that GMM isn't deleting them anymore confetti.gif This Saturday I watched the One HD live stream (with so much lag :tears:), but then watched on Line TV next so I'm not sure about the difference.

4 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Good night @dreadaeleonkvothe Sweet dreams ^_^:wub:

Thanks ^^

3 hours ago, tammy_P said:

Hello !! Everyone Good to know that you guys love the series. I'm a fan, too. Nice to meet you !!!

Nice to meet you! Thank you for all the spoilers 16.gif

3 hours ago, Lindsey Jung said:

Hi Sotus fans, let's join our group Sotus international in Line. we can share about anything, thoughts, pics, videos, spoilers are welcome ^^. here's the code

https://app.box.com/s/d4upp0jxtb7sagqlua5pndmp9knd686c

Thank you ^^

Ooh I'll check it out! I love Line :) 

2 hours ago, delightful said:

As for the Prem and Wad couple, I don't know any secrets, I was only joking. I just saw their interaction in episode 6 and thought they actually made a good looking couple. It would be a waste to just let it go. LOL! I think I know who'll be the bottom with this pair. Wad is so much shorter. :P

thankyou.gif Thank you so much for everything that you're doing for us!! And LOL your post here made me laugh for some reason :lol: Wad might might always be rebelling against Prem, but maybe he'll cave a bit when he starts to really develop feelings for Prem :smirk: Haha and now I'm thinking of BLY in some of saehan01's somewhat recent Addicted chapters... :flushed: LOL sorry for the random tangent... but maybe PremWad will be a little bit like that...

1 hour ago, degevigi said:

this is just me or arthit looks much prettier than that girl? hahaha... krist perawat is really a natural beauty and heartbreaker for both gender hahaha...

HE REALLY DOES 

drool.gif?w=640%20

1 hour ago, meifang89 said:

Finally at home! :D I go back earlier than expected so no need to wait for monday I can watch ep 6 now:P. Thank you very much for the summary, screencaps, and spoilers guys really help me today while waiting:).

YAY! Just_Cuz_13.gif5440.gif

49 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Don't worry ... :lol:

Hide contents

It's normal for someone who faced such situation to be confused. It doesn't take long for him to understand the way things should be. Actually, he is the one who won't give up in the relationship while Kong thinks he is messed up. It was like a wake up call for him when Kong stopped teasing him and treated him as ordinary senior. He thought he'd love if things would be like that but it's not. He's heart broken when Kong did that to him and didn't even know why he was crying. That's when he make his attempt to tell Kong something. :wub:

FEELS. SO MANY FEELS. onion034.gif Arthit + crying... I CAN'T. These two have such a beautiful love story 4gq6d6h.gif

• Like 5

Getting kinda curious about the timeframe where Kong is the head of the seniors and Arthit has already graduated and is working? How do they spare time to meet each other? Is there any difference in how they treat each other?

slowly reading through the novel but it's taking a lot of brain cells to understand a scene at a time.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, riska2904 said:

Spoiler

The scene that Arthit wear pink shirt ??? maybe ... Ok after the kiss at the bridge, they seem to get together but with slight awkwardness especially for P'Arthit. He somehow insecure and  even go further with his wild imagination. He was thought highly of Kong who is, in his sight smart, gentle, good looking and etc. He was afraid for Kong's future. Kong should live his life normal get a good girl and have kids. That's the thought. He was about to give up. However, he finally tell his friend the story and his friend tell him focus on present relationship more. "You didn't even ask him about the matter. How can you know how he feel or What he want ??" That''s why at "Thank you party" P'Arthit give Kong a couple bracelet and he even announce his relationship with Kong in public. After that, they share another kiss. 

30 minutes ago, Yves George Sanchez said:

is he just being all tsundere or is it a legit cold shoulder?

Spoiler

It's serious for him at the time. He shut himself down as if he don't want to meet Kong like forever. He switched off his cell-phone in the middle of conversation and after that he refused all Kong's calls and also avoid to meet Kong at all causes. 

26 minutes ago, Lindsey Jung said:
  Hide contents

Ah so P'Arthit is the one who kiss first? I read somewhere that Kong who give a kiss first in the series. so is it different? well, to me it's better that P'Arthit who has initiative this time LOL.

Haha P'Arthit is really something. he is quiet but instantly shows his feeling with an action ^^. I remember when he scolded Kong in ep 1, he said that Kong has big mouth but not doing anything LOL.

Btw I'm curious, is Kong really gay before he entered college, or P'Arthit is his first love? about P'Arthit I'm sure that he loved girls. Kong is the first guy that he falls in love with. is there any story about this in the novel?

Spoiler

At the bridge ... yes P'Arthit initiated the kiss at firsthand. He drag Kong's necktie and give him a kiss. 

For Kong, maybe it's his first time falling in love. He might be at some state of finding his identity.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, degevigi said:

GUYSSS!!! I HAVE THIS IMPORTANT NEWS! finally seems like bittersweet making somehow PremWad's stories hahaha...

i just found this on twitter, but my google translates is sucks -_- can someone please help me here huhuhu... 

http://writer.dek-d.com/dek-d/writer/view.php?id=1523246

Reveal hidden contents

It's just a Prem/Wad fanfic ^^ There are many of those, it's not by BitterSweet

41 minutes ago, riska2904 said:

Spoiler

Thank P' Party, near the very end of the story~

• Like 7

3 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm not releasing softsubs anymore, because I've had issues with people uploading it to other streaming sites without permission or proper credits. Only hardsubs my commentary thrown in randomly.

your commentary makes my day lol. real cute ^^

I think I should apologise because I linked people to your post here through my tumblr. I feel like I should have just kept the links between the soompi community. You wouldn't have faced all these issues then. I am not going to be posting any links on my tumblr for future episodes but I feel like the damage has been done...so sorry!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, primeare said:

Getting kinda curious about the timeframe where Kong is the head of the seniors and Arthit has already graduated and is working? How do they spare time to meet each other? Is there any difference in how they treat each other?

slowly reading through the novel but it's taking a lot of brain cells to understand a scene at a time.

Spoiler

They meet up like once or twice a month. As far as I see, their bond is tighten more and more. P'Arthit work at electronics company. If he is free, he tends to stay with Kong at his room and sometimes Kong spend the night with him at his place. And what I could say is P'Arthit somehow is sweeter to Kong as the time goes by. There's a time he's on a business trip  and suddenly he comes back right to Kong's place even his place now is quite far from Kong's. He is so tired and fall asleep ... doesn't have any word. However, when he is about to go back to his place. He said to Kong that when he was on the plane he was wondering what kong was doing ? a homework, hangout with friend, watching movie ...  First he  want to get back to his place and sleep but  he want to see Kong. So he went right to his place and even said he missed him.

• Like 20

Hello, ya all

I'm new here in this forum. I'm Thai. And I am glad to see that SOTUS the series has so many foreigner fans.

I'll try to come here more often. Usually I'm on twitter hahaha.

If you guys need any help with translation or any update news about the series please feel free to ask me. If I can answer, I will.

Let's be friends :heart:

PS. BTW. You can call me 'JJ'

• Like 19

so I was watching episode 4 again since Krist's Fanclub released their subs for that episode. And in the whole episode, my most favorite scene is actually the one where Arthit defends Kong but more importantly how unconsciously he does it. Even he seemed surprised that came out of his mouth...

tumblr_odzru1FXnA1vtisrzo3_500.gif

also, kudos to Krist, All bias aside, the dude's a really good actor. He has an expressive face and portrays emotions really well.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, rae_ai_gin said:

Hello, ya all

I'm new here in this forum. I'm Thai. And I am glad to see that SOTUS the series has so many foreigner fans.

If you guys need any help with translation or any update news about the series please feel free to ask me. If I can answer, I will.

Hi welcome here! :) Nice to meet you JJ ^^

1 minute ago, jaelephy said:

so I was watching episode 4 again since Krist's Fanclub released their subs for that episode. And in the whole episode, my most favorite scene is actually the one where Arthit defends Kong but more importantly how unconsciously he does it. Even he seemed surprised that came out of his mouth...

also, kudos to Krist, All bias aside, the dude's a really good actor. He has an expressive face and portrays emotions really well.

I love that part too!! :wub::wub: I totally agree with you. His acting has been so good in SOTUS! The way he reacts to some of the things Kong says looks so realistic :o like he's actually surprised and flustered by those things. This is the first drama that I've seen him in and I've become a huge fan 16.gif

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Reveal hidden contents

They meet up like once or twice a month. As far as I see, their bond is tighten more and more. P'Arthit work at electronics company. If he is free, he tends to stay with Kong at his room and sometimes Kong spend the night with him at his place. And what I could say is P'Arthit somehow is sweeter to Kong as the time goes by. There's a time he's on a business trip  and suddenly he comes back right to Kong's place even his place now is quite far from Kong's. He is so tired and fall asleep ... doesn't have any word. However, when he is about to go back to his place. He said to Kong that when he was on the plane he was wondering what kong was doing ? a homework, hangout with friend, watching movie ...  First he  want to get back to his place and sleep but  he want to see Kong. So he went right to his place and even said he missed him.

OMGGG!!!  how sweet Arthit as a boyfriend :tears: the feellsss :wub: now i want to see their story after being a couple. they can make couple episode just for these and i won't complain at all :P

7 minutes ago, rae_ai_gin said:

Hello, ya all

Hey JJ, welcome to the thread. glad to know there are more2 Thai fans here. Lets spazz about SOTUS together here :D

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

tumblr_odzru1FXnA1vtisrzo3_500.gif

i've been meaning to say this, he really is!! (singto too actually but krist had shown more versatility due to the nature of his character) i just want to say that the way krist switches from one facial expression to another in a matter of split second is very convincing and quite effective. my guess is that he probably had a long discussion with the director/writer on how to attack arthit's character because he understands it so well.

• Like 7