[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

56 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I haven't been able to go on to watch the Line TV one now even though it's already started.. but maybe I can later today :( ...work. Hey does anyone know how to download from Line TV? If I'm ever able to download the parts, I wouldn't mind sharing the files if anyone really wanted them...

Yeah I was thinking something similiar :huh: Or maybe she asked Em to help her with Kong or something... I have no idea though :sweatingbullets: because I don't know any Thai >_< I'm starting to try and learn it now though, but we'll see how that goes lol. I don't have too much free time... that isn't spent on Sotus and BL novels... and kdramas :sweatingbullets: lol well I apparently have enough free time for those...

I am waiting for someone to post raw from Line TV... does anyone do it? 

ohh that one is good. Maybe she asked him that... I think it's one or the other. xD Oh gosh... all my free time is spent on kdramas. Lol and now Sotus goes there too. I absolutely completely got obsessed with it in a span of a day. Hahaha Also it's even more fun to watch it when I'm talking here with all of u about it. ^_^

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I am waiting for someone to post raw from Line TV... does anyone do it? 

ohh that one is good. Maybe she asked him that... I think it's one or the other. xD Oh gosh... all my free time is spent on kdramas. Lol and now Sotus goes there too. I absolutely completely got obsessed with it in a span of a day. Hahaha Also it's even more fun to watch it when I'm talking here with all of u about it. ^_^

Yes this thread is so much fun and so helpful for getting all the info about Sotus :D I joined soompi because of it and it's the only thread I've ever been active on lol. Someone posted the Line TV raws for eps 1 and 2 on this thread, but I haven't seen 3 and 4. The Line TV version is the one that ends up getting subbed though so you'll see it eventually that way. I think ppl sometimes upload the raw Line TV versions to Dailymotion too so you could always try searching there.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Does anyone know what they're saying? I was just curious is all ^_^

PhotoGrid_1474128933704_zpskbgzkqh7.jpg

I'm not sure if the last one has to do with the the other two since I don't know Thai :sweatingbullets: Actually I think he's responding to someone else lol

Krist : your singing is so off-key but in a cute way 55555

singto: This is such a shame of my life  #even my breath is off-key

Krist: I'll will teach you tonight 5555

• Like 11

This is mostly guesswork....I only understood few words...May was asking Em about Kong...maybe how long he's known him, how they became friends (I heard the thai word for friend a few times )....and she also asked if he knows whether Kong has someone he likes. Poor Em he looked heartbroken. But Kong is truly a good friend. He looked at Em's face and knew something had upset him. 

Google translate totally messed up the star, moon and the sun thing. I didn't know Arthit means sun....GT was translating it as Sunday....So I thought maybe he was named after the day of the week...lol. 

And why did they change the last song? I liked the lyrics of the original. Thanks to the poster who posted it here.

Can someone post the lyrics of this song so we can understand what Kong was conveying to Arthit through this song.

• Like 6

Guest delightful
5 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

This is mostly guesswork....I only understood few words...May was asking Em about Kong...maybe how long he's known him, how they became friends (I heard the thai word for friend a few times )....and she also asked if he knows whether Kong has someone he likes. Poor Em he looked heartbroken. But Kong is truly a good friend. He looked at Em's face and knew something had upset him. 

Google translate totally messed up the star, moon and the sun thing. I didn't know Arthit means sun....GT was translating it as Sunday....So I thought maybe he was named after the day of the week...lol. 

And why did they change the last song? I liked the lyrics of the original. Thanks to the poster who posted it here.

Can someone post the lyrics of this song so we can understand what Kong was conveying to Arthit through this song.

Arthit can mean both WunArthit (Sunday) or PraArthit(Sun), but in this case I'm sure his name is used for the sun.

And I can't believe they used Jetrin's song for this series!!! OMGeeeee that song is seriously one of my favorite songs!!!! Now I really need to watch this series.

On a side note........... from the interview that Singto and Krist gave on JingJoe's show they both said that it looks like Singto will be the 'husband' or 'Pra-' and Krist will be the 'wife' or 'Nang-'. BUTTTTT with that said, Krist did mention that if his character didn't meet Singto's character then there is no way he would even like a man that way. So he is not the typical 'kra-toey', since in real life a gay man can be both top and bottom.... I think I need to stop now before I get in trouble ........or a nose bleed.... LOL!

I don't wanna watch it but omg everyone's posts on this thread is making me curious. I am going to persevere though...at least until the uncut HD version becomes available. I really wish I knew thai!!

edit: I am probably going to put Sotus on hold. I am kind of tired of all the waiting. Sotus is good but I have kind of lost my desire to watch it since I know how much waiting I have to do for the subs. I appreciate all the people hard at work but I am not the patient kind. I hope I can stick to my decision lol.

• Like 3

Guest delightful

Yes, subbing is really hardwork and time consuming. If I didn't need to work to pay my bills I would sub more stuff for you guys/gals, but we all have our priorities. Being an adult sucks, I don't want to grow up at all. I want to rewind and go back to my school life where all I did was obsess over celebs, animes, and YunJae. Where has the time gone? :bawling:

Plus, I don't even know where to get the RAW files for this series. I'll have to wait until ONEHD decides they want to upload it or once it goes on sale. Living abroad sucks, I miss Thailand so much.

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

Yes, subbing is really hardwork and time consuming. If I didn't need to work to pay my bills I would sub more stuff for you guys/gals, but we all have our priorities. Being an adult sucks, I don't want to grow up at all. I want to rewind and go back to my school life where all I did was obsess over celebs, animes, and YunJae. Where has the time gone? :bawling:

yeah me too. i work at night i can't sub well, my english trans is poor,sorry.hehe

• Like 4

Guest delightful

@kyote If you can get me the RAW files, I can at least do an episode summary for these guys. I've messaged ONEHD and GMMTV to upload it on youtube, but I haven't gotten any responses. :dissapointed:

10 hours ago, taurean10 said:

No prem-wad today. The whole episode was about the contest which 1st years engineering team won and then the 3rd years getting punished by 4th years for being too hard on the 1st years.

Aww I'm disappointed. I'm looking forward to see their progress but none in this ep:(

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

@kyote If you can get me the RAW files, I can at least do an episode summary for these guys. I've messaged ONCEHD and GMMTV to upload it on youtube, but I haven't gotten any responses. :dissapointed:

they don't want anyone to allow to upload on youtube, only the validated channel is allow to upload.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, laval said:

You guys, remember when Wad hurt his ankle in ep 4? They mentioned it twice in the episode. Do you think it's going to be a thing in the PremWad saga? or will it be completely forgotten.

I hope they won't forget it, we just have 11 ep left and PremWad relationship still not evolving:frown:. Wish they have fast pace relationship.

Guys...don't feel bad for us international fans. I do know how hard subbing is. I have my fits. Just like you, I have a busy life and it's just disheartening that when I have time, I am unable to catch up since there are no subs. I am spoiled by korean/japanese/chinese dramas since their subs come much faster. it's just hard to keep up and continue following a drama that just isn't available you know. I rather watch idk Love in the moonlight since it's there...than Sotus. 

• Like 7

@delightful @kyote what subbing programs do you use? Is there any tutorials online where you can learn how to sub? I've been wanting to sub for a long time now.  :)

And can one of you please, please tell me what Kong ask Arthit as a reward after winning both basketball and Freshy Boy, after he saw Arthit and followed him backstage. :sweatingbullets: I've been so curious. Thank you so much. <3

P.S. What are those seniors talking about while drinking coke?

• Like 3