[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-57-08_zpsstni73

Guys, is that Krist? Haha. It kind of looks like him. I mean, the guy in black who only gets about 2/3 of his face shown. Is it Krist or am I just seeing Krist in everything? Haha. He seems to be hanging out a lot with Jirakit,  so I just thought...

(took me a while to get the photo uploaded lol. I couldn't get the hang of uploading photos on soompi :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, singtokrist said:

Thaaaank you for this. This made my day! Ahh. So excited for when these scenes come out. I am very excited for the laps under the rain scene (even more than Kong's confession huhu for some reason). May I ask though if the book ends with the wedding scene or if the couple gets to act all couple-y in more pages? ^^ 

!!!! THIS. I would love to see some more of Kong and Arthit on my screen. I'd be patient every Saturday if I have to lol.

From what I've seen, the series will be composed of 15 episodes and an extra episode (this episode might feature special chapters from the novel). Source

Spoiler

So we might see Arthit and Kong acting as a couple if these special chapters are taking place after the novel.

My big wish would be that these episodes represent a first season and we'll have a sequel, I'm pretty sure the producers of the show can ask the author to continue their story on screen.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, laval said:

So~ I've been chatting with a thai fan who've shared some scoop on the b-o-o-k with me.

Apparently the author has a team (and some fans) who look around for people posting spoilers (but I guess it’s mostly from thai sources), but the fan told me it would be ok to post these anyway. So don't go spreading these around too, too much. maybe save this if I have to delete this later lol

Again, these are major s-p-o-i-l-e-r-s from the b-o-o-k, so it may not be exactly the same in the show:

Reveal hidden contents

*The fourth graders are not happy about the situation with the girl who fainted under Arthit's watch. So Arthit punishes himself and his senior friends to 500 squats, plus extra laps around the football field for himself-- 54 laps for the ones Kongpob didn't finish in the first episode (the rain scene in the trailer). After this Arthit falls sick. Kongpob feels guilty about this and when he meets Prem outside their apartment complex, who's been assigned Arthit's caretaker and is bringing him food, Kongpob offers to bring up the food to Arthit himself (apparently Prem had another errand to run too so he agreed lol).

*Arthit meets and has a quick chat with his ex-girlfriend while shopping with Kongpob. The same day Arthit had forgot to shut of his toilet and it had flooded (lol?). So he has to stay over at Kongpob's place. This is where he finds out their rooms are opposite each other's.

Somehow, Arthit had noticed Kongpob acting weird in the store with the ex-girlfriend, and he questions Kongpob if he has feelings for him-- but Kongpob doesn't answer. Later that night Kongpob, thinking Arthit is asleep, confesses that he does have feelings for Arthit (as we've all seen in the trailer huuu~). After this they can't sleep and stay awake thinking about their relationship x). In the morning Kongpob rises early to get breakfast. But Arthit leaves without eating, saying he's in a hurry.

*Arthit is afraid of his feelings for Kongpob and Kongpob is afraid of losing the person he likes. They don't speak for a couple of days and Arthit is doing his best to avoid Kongpob.

*Later, they both attend a wedding where they still don't speak to each other (lol). After the wedding, they join up and walk to a bridge together where they finally talk about their relationship and then kiss. Some pics: 

Hide contents

tumblr_messaging_od18qh09SC1r6is2n_1280.

tumblr_messaging_od18qoNlQ21r6is2n_1280.

**Toptap's charater is called J and he's a friend of Arthit from his old school. He is not a character in the book. (possible love rival? idk haha)

Ohhh so this is how it happened huh? Thank you so much for sharing!!! :D

I hope this wedding thing isn't like way into the future because i'll get mad thinking they didnt talk/avoided eachother for so many years lol.

• Like 5

Hello everybody! ^_^ Thanks for the updates, pics, juicy spoilers... Can't wait for more OTP moments--Arthit and Kong are such cute dorks when they're together. :wub:

On 9/7/2016 at 4:34 AM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Haha yes I loved that part too! I was so excited when I found out Off was gonna be in SOTUS ^^ I'm loving his random/funny comments and everyone now and then I'll notice him in the background making a tough-guy type face and find it pretty cute/amusing actually :wub:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20160827-171848_zpso9rot2qp.p

Yassssss! :D TBH, I have a soft spot for him (blame Pick and Rome's explosive chemistry in Puppy Honey, hee hee). And I'm so glad that he's still as charismatic as before... Hope to see more of his memorable one-liners in the future.

17 hours ago, SueLyinn said:

@kimchiflavored_plot Ah, so glad you're on this thread! Love your thoughts and definitely welcome your spam...please keep them coming. With your input and everybody else's, this thread is such pure bliss for a fangirl like me (well, actually, I'm fangirling a few couples - from TeeFuse, BookFrame and now, KongArthit =) And of course, I must not forget @jaelephy's GIFs....such feels. That frame where Krist puckered up his lips had me gazing at it for quite some time - he just looked so cute...no wonder Singto couldn't help breaking into a grin  - I know I would have the same reaction as well =) Much as I like Krist and Singto, I kinda have a soft spot for Newwiee too, actually. I can't wait to see how things pan out for all the characters in the series. Ok, I shall now patiently wait for English subs of Episode 3.

*gasp* SueLyinn! :w00t: Soooo nice to hear from you again... Lovin' everybody's insights about the show, too--Sotus is shaping up to be one of the greats, right? At this rate, our fangirling sessions will never stop, haha! *joins you in waiting for subs*

• Like 4

Guys helllllp i cant move on from the spoilers ...i can imagine all the scean inside my head and its deft toooooo cuuuuttteeee and sweeeet ...kyyyaaaaa i cant wait ,somebady help give me more spoiler ..1episode / week simply killing me slowly from inside, guys lets make some petition to make sotus 3ep/week.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, singtokrist said:

Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-57-08_zpsstni73

Guys, is that Krist? Haha. It kind of looks like him. I mean, the guy in black who only gets about 2/3 of his face shown. Is it Krist or am I just seeing Krist in everything? Haha. He seems to be hanging out a lot with Jirakit,  so I just thought...

(took me a while to get the photo uploaded lol. I couldn't get the hang of uploading photos on soompi :sweatingbullets:)

I think its not him

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chilu said:

From what I've seen, the series will be composed of 15 episodes and an extra episode (this episode might feature special chapters from the novel)

:dizzy: Wait so there will only be one season!?... And a special episode... I think I've been spoiled watching shows with 2 seasons. I expected this one to have 2 seasons too~ :tears:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jjong0525 said:

:dizzy: Wait so there will only be one season!?... And a special episode... I think I've been spoiled watching shows with 2 seasons. I expected this one to have 2 seasons too~ :tears:

There won't be enough lovey dovey with just one season:cry:

45 minutes ago, jjong0525 said:

Please nooooo , we need 4 season or more maybe until they turn old n not cute anymore thats when the season ended.both are so cute , did u guys botice their couple items like earing etc 

• Like 2

On 9/5/2016 at 3:49 PM, cadburygirl said:

I agree with you verbatim on seme/uke pairings. I prefer both of them to look like guys and not too feminine.  :D

Other than Ichikawa Kei, do you have any other recommendations?

Thanks.

Seven Days, maybe? Though it's more shounen ai than yaoi. I'm still (slowly) going through Ichikawa Kei's works so haven't got the time to find more.

• Like 5

Credit to GMMTV, Krist & Singto:

N0hIG10h.jpg

And here's Neen & Newwie:

v6GD3d4h.jpg

I've talked about Newwie in Kiss The Series before, but for the uninitiated, Neen has actually been a leading lady herself just like Fluke. She was the main girl in the Ugly Duckling Series: Pity Girl. To anyone who wants to catch her work in Pity Girl (with Eng subs), just go to GMMTV YouTube channel and look for Ugly Duckling playlist.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Kareezsa Zanoria said:

I hope this wedding thing isn't like way into the future because i'll get mad thinking they didnt talk/avoided eachother for so many years lol.

Spoiler

ah no no, it's still the school year! x)

Y'all know this scene by now?

tumblr_ocpeswqTDS1vtisrzo5_500.gif

The fan I've spoken to thinks it's a end of the school year party. Apparently it's not a scene in the book.

So there's a few pictures of the freshmen as third graders like this:

OwFRVA0.jpg

cr: fluke_teerapatl ig

Spoiler

The thai fan thinks this will be in the extra episode Krist mentioned on twitter. Here's what looks like Arthit visiting Kongpob at school from work:

tumblr_messaging_od2utgzJas1r6is2n_1280.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, whitedove said:

Seven Days, maybe? Though it's more shounen ai than yaoi. I'm still (slowly) going through Ichikawa Kei's works so haven't got the time to find more.

I see. Thank you for the suggestion. I've already watched seven days but haven't read it yet. :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

I see. Thank you for the suggestion. I've already watched seven days but haven't read it yet. :)

I suggest Kitakami Ren and Hidaka Shoko's works. Their artwork and story are really good.  :)