[Drama 2006] Lovers 연인

ay_link

@ mariedy, i agree with you. so harsh. o.o

and not only that, if he broke up with her, out of the blue, there must be something going on that he's not saying. so i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

poor kje, she must be so devastated. T^T i really hope and pray they'll be able to patch things up..

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 29, 2008

Lee Seo-jin and Kim Jeong-eun

Popular celebrity couple Lee Seo-jin and Kim Jeong-eun recently announced that they have ended their two-year-long relationship. Actress Kim Jeong-eun’s management agency announced on November 22 that the couple split up in late October due to family issues that could not be solved. Lee reportedly ended the relationship over the phone.

Lee has been keeping a low profile abroad while Kim opened up to the public about the breakup during ‘Kim Jeong-eun’s Chocolate’, a popular music and talk show she hosts.

Tearing up, the actress shared her heartache with the viewers, saying, “Just as it takes time for a physical wound to heal, its going to take time before my broken heart heals.” She added, “I never knew pretending everything was okay when it isn’t could be so difficult. Things are not okay.” Kim also admitted that if it weren’t for work, she would like to take off and be alone for awhile. Besides hosting the music show, Kim stars in a newly-launched MBC drama series ‘General Hospital 2’.

Meanwhile, a close acquaintance of Lee recently revealed that Lee is also going through an extremely difficult period right now and that the actor even briefly mentioned the possibility of leaving the entertainment industry for good.

Lee Seo-jing and Kim Jeong-eun, both popular actors in Korea, became an item when they co-starred in an SBS drama series entitled ‘Lovers’ in 2007.

Source: KBS World

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/culturenlif...tail.htm?No=107

2dhu4ow.jpg

Lee-Kim couple farewell trip at Japan?

It is known that the Lee Seo-jin and Kim Jeong-eun have been to a farewell trip to Japan 3 weeks ago before their breakup!

The two have been seen close and happy on their trip flight to Japan that no one could ever guess that they were going to break up soon after!

It is known that Kim has received a breakup call around October 29th.

All condolences and best wishes to the broken hearted!

http://www.hancinema.net/chanmi-s-star-new...pan--17108.html

I miss their chemistry together.Reel and real life. They seen so perfect for each other. But I guess not everything goes as one plans it to be.

thinking of this two couple I felt pity...i really misses all the cuties memories they were together hope they will starting over again with their love. Even today I always continuing prayed for the best of kje and lsj.

thinking of this two couple I felt pity...i really misses all the cuties memories they were together hope they will starting over again with their love. Even today I always continuing prayed for the best of kje and lsj.

yeah giung let us not join some fans who keep quarreling let us pray :D let us promote peace and harmony to all :D

Guest leighie

thanks.. :lol: it's nice that some still appreciate the two of them... you know it's because of lovers that I learned how to join these forums... I can't believe they had this BIG impact in my life. I loved them so much.. and I still do.. I hope they can get back together SOMEDAY. ;)

Guest lovemesweet

yeah giung let us not join some fans who keep quarreling let us pray :D let us promote peace and harmony to all :D

You are so right it is very depressing to quarrel let's spread the love and let us start here in LOVERS thread :D

Archived