[Drama 2006] Lovers 연인

ay_link

Guest Brunhild(Ponyo)

I've been advertising this drama to the people around as an evangelist of some kind of religion haha. Although this drama is one of the best, I think, many people still don't realize it. Among Korean drama lovers, Winter Sonata (the legend), What happened in Bali, I'm sorry I love you, Lovers in Paris, Love in palace are probably popular in Japan so far. But why not this drama? I told everybody (who love Korean drama) around how awesome it is! Some people say it is unpopular because of the hero and heroine's looks and age. Or probably the guy is a gangster and ordinary women hesitate to watch? I don't know why.... :unsure:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooh, i love winter sonata. :D

^ wahhh, they're not together anymore? :( is that interview up somewhere? can someone link me?

if this is for real, awww, shucks. T^T

EDIT

i went and did some quick research...

Celebrity couple Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun have splitted after a much publicised relationship over the past 2 years which was revealed by the latter in press interviews today as it made headlines all over Korea.

Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun were once lovers

Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun acted as a couple while filming SBS Lovers in 2006 and that continued into real life after filming ended. As both were of marriageable age and were pretty compatible in terms of character, career, etc. Many fans and neutrals were anticipating to see them get married.

Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun had been very open about their relationship since it became public. They also promised to tell everyone when they do eventually get married. Lee Seo Jin even serenaded Kim Jung Eun on her SBS talkshow Chocolate in the midst of his busy filming schedule for MBC Yisan, singing their characters’ theme song in Lovers. Both of them also made a trip to the US in September for a vacation and photoshoot as Lee Seo Jin wanted to make it up to her, for all the missed dates while he was filming. It looked rosey.

Rumors of their split actually surfaced in early November but Kim Jung Eun and Lee Seo Jin reiterated that they were on good terms. That was until today.

At the end of October (almost a month ago), Kim Jung Eun received a call from Lee Seo Jin who didn’t explain much and just initiated the breakup in a one-sided decision. This not only shocked Kim Jung Eun but also their friends.

Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun in happier days

Kim Jung Eun expressed in tears, “I can’t lie to the fans anymore. I broke up with Lee Seo Jin at the end of October.” When asked for the reason, Kim Jung Eun was silent for about a minute before continuing, “He just called to say we should break up. Before that (call), there were no warning signs, no fights/arguments. It felt like I had just been in a car accident. We just broke up like this. This is all very sudden and is a big blow to me.”

Their friends said, “They were so loving and made everyone envious. To know that they have splitted, it’s really shocking and it’s a great pity.”

When Lee Seo Jin made the call, it was when Kim Jung Eun decided on taking on General Hospital 2. She recalled the feelings she had then, “It was really difficult having to work and then thinking about this breakup. I can only devote all my energy to filming the drama now and not think about the sad things.”

General Hospital 2

Kim Jung Eun’s management have responded by saying that the split was because of Lee Seo Jin’s mother objection which is strange at this juncture. At present, neither Kim Jung Eun nor Lee Seo Jin have offered any more details with regards to their breakup. With this being a weekend, more should be revealed in the coming days. Wish the both of them well.

credits to coolsmurf.wordpress.com

:( :( :( i don't know how to react to this...i was so happy to find out they've been dating after the drama, and now...so sad. :( they made such a cute couple and had such chemistry.

i don't know much about them, so i can't say much. but can someone clarify the thing about lee seo jin's mom? does she really not like jung eun?

so sad to find out about this. T^T

but i hope they can patch things up...

Guest lovemesweet

we may never know just like episode 20 that kang jae called it off he said he doesnt love mi joo anymore but he was just lying and my he was crying a lot too and in the end true love prevails :D

i have 2 usb's with 2 gb capacity full of their pictures :( it is how i also love this Lovers couple

tonight ill gonna watch episode 9 and 10 the saddest episodes in this drama

for the first time after watching Lovers for so many times I cried so hard in the scene near ending when Kang Jae broke up with Mi Joo and Mi Joo was crying so hard and Kang Jae weeping silently :w00t:

could be that that is the situation now in real life

Guest pandanaruto

Kim Jung Eun is Dumped by Text Message

http://popseoul.com/2008/11/24/kim-jung-eu...y-text-message/

kimjungeun_1123_1.jpg

And we thought getting dumped by a “Post it” was bad. At least the guy who dumped Carrie (played by Sarah Jessica Parker) in the infamous show, “Sex and the City” had the guts to write it in his own handwriting, but an impersonal text message- that’s just cruel.

Without any warning and explanation, Lee Suh-jin sent a text message on October 29th informing his now ex-girlfriend, Kim Jung-eun that they are over. Kim Jung-eun was obviously shocked to see such a message and tried to telephone him repeatedly but to no avail. She told the press on November 22nd that the text message came from left field since she had no idea that Lee Suh-jin wanted to end things. In fact, they had just enjoyed a night out the day before.

After the shocking news, Kim Jung-eun was unable to eat or sleep. She checked herself into the hospital for 2 days on November 2nd, however she had to return to taping her new drama, “General Hospital II.”

Her family is also shocked and surprised about what happened since there was talk that the couple would get married.

Our hearts go out to her. We know how it feels to be dumped since someone we know was dumped via msn chat. Ok, I admit, it was me.

And our advice (even though you didn’t ask) is to forget the guy. If the guy does not have the guts to break up with you to your face, how can you expect him to be by your side when you really need him? He is totally not worth the tears.

So much for being madly in love.

F.Y.I. Lee Suh-jin dated Lee Hyori before Kim Jung-eun. Maybe, he went back to his old girlfriend?

Guest clandestine0602

same here... im really saddened by their break up. i was really hoping that they'll end up together.. haay (sigh) so sad...

Archived