If You Havent Changed Your Mind...

Guest Kiseki_Yoona

Guest Kiseki_Yoona
Endless Story - Reira starring Yuna Ito
Hey, me again. I sang Endless Story from the new Yuna Ito single! I hope its okay.. I had to do it twice, I really didnt like how the first one came out, so its version 2. Comments and critiques are appriciated. http://www.soundclick.com/koibitochan **soundclick link fixed! Thank you mucho Onigiri_kun~~!!!**

Guest onigiri_kun

o poop~ you posted your link wrong!!

I'll post the right one up for you^_^

KOIBITO CHAN's SOUNDCLICK

I really love your voice for this song, it suits it so well!

despite the few off tunes~ this song is very nice!

I would really like to hear your voice more clearly though :lol:

what program are you using to mixing the song with?

Guest conversebunny

oh wow~ your voice sounds sooo much like Yuna Ito's in this song!!! very pretty!! :) you went off-tune in several places, and you kinda messed up the lyrics somewhere in the second verse, so just pay attention to that. ^^ but your voice really suits this song well~ <3 nice job :)

Guest Kiseki_Yoona

wahhh thanks guys~

I have practically NO mixing skill... I just record it and leave it T___T But I use Quartz Audio for recording.

The one part of the lyrics drove me insane, since I just got the mp3 like... 3 days ago? I figured I'd just fake em for now ^_^;; Maybe when I learn it better I'll try again~

Archived