[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, IMOmusings said:

Oh...I just realised....our very final steamy scene of the novel will probe be cut as well T_T

Spoiler

I saw on a video somewhere that previewed a scene of him kissing her while she was wearing the red wedding dress! Don't know how much they would show (probably not much) but at least there's guaranteed a kiss scene ;) (i hope it doesn't get cut!)

I put it in a spoiler tag in case people don't know the ending hehe

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, yuweei said:
  Hide contents

I saw on a video somewhere that previewed a scene of him kissing her while she was wearing the red wedding dress! Don't know how much they would show (probably not much) but at least there's guaranteed a kiss scene ;) (i hope it doesn't get cut!)

I put it in a spoiler tag in case people don't know the ending hehe

Yeh, I saw a preview clip of her with that BUTTTTT it's the parts after that I'll be sad to not see....YY has corrupted me.....because....there's one line in the novel that I'm dying to see xD

• Like 5

4 hours ago, evie2016 said:

OMG!!!!

Warning: Do not eat or drink while watching this FMV. Don't say that I didn't warn ya. :lol::P

I'm simply ROFLMAO after watching it.

OMG the music!  The good ol' TVB wuxia drama days...

Oh dear, now that I actually watched it.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!  YY certainly looks a little too good and pretty in comparison to CX, who's actually quite handsome himself.  It's just his ROCH outfit made him look like a bum.  =/

3 hours ago, evie2016 said:

I can understand why they cut the swimming scene, but why did they cut the fainting scene? I'm still lamenting this loss. :cry: I'd rather they cut short the Yao Yao girls scene and put this scene back in for me.

1 hour ago, IMOmusings said:

Oh...I just realised....our very final steamy scene of the novel will probe be cut as well T_T

Yeah so far I know of 3 scenes that were cut: fainting scene, hickey scene, and swimming kiss scene.  They better not cut their final steamy scene...it's a defining moment!  Novel fans will get really upset if that happens.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Yeh, I saw a preview clip of her with that BUTTTTT it's the parts after that I'll be sad to not see....YY has corrupted me.....because....there's one line in the novel that I'm dying to see xD

I totally agree haha I love the ending chapter of the novel :D I'm so glad YY got the role, like I loved XN's character in the drama but YY really really brings him to life <3 (that wolfish expression on his face before he pushed her to the floor though phew *fans oneself*)

• Like 6

Ah, im having trouble to put an image here. already used tinypic, photobucket and imgur, but still when i pasted the url inside the url box, nothing happened. never happened to me before. I even tried to put different kind of link (forum, image, web) but to no avail..ahhhhh, sad..

but anyway, So tonite we're "having dinner" with the guild, guys. Don't forget to get your virtual champagne ready :wub: 

Spoiler

this is a lil bit OOT.. tehe.sorry but i cudnt help it! lol..anyone here who have the ability to "read" microfacial? or just anyone, haha, please gimme some insight, when you see YY in the vid below, looks like he was casually chat with ZS, probably during their break, but we couldn't see zs face, as something block her face. What you guys could intrepret bout his gesture? he seems like a bit serious, somekind of awkward? i don't know, maybe its just my inner shipper heart screaming, lol. but to me, he looked like a boy who have a crush, and kinda repressed it and doesnt want it too show.. lol..

too bad that the scene doesn't come in sequence, as they changing another frame ad get back to that over and over again. so we can't tell whether this has been goin on.But from the pinned down bts kiss that had been shared here yesterday, yy seems so openly teasing zs with kissey face and everything in front of everyone.so it kinda mk me wonder, when there's just two of them..yy is more behaved. lol..or mybe he's just ran out energy, and im thinking too much, thats for sure!lol But ah, i wish i understand chinesse and able to understand what does the narator says.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU2NDQwMTIyNA==.html?x

• Like 4

XN just could not get enough of kissing WW. Every opportunity, he tried to kiss her and have some skinship.

Can't wait for today and episode, i am looking forward to the meeting up with the other player from the guild and hope WW teach the rain clan some lessons.

• Like 4

Ugh, CG and Er Xi are taking up so much air time.

At least, they seem to be falling for each other.

My lame attempt at a live recap:

Spoiler

MZT, KO, YG, WW--seems like a recipe for disaster at lunch.

LOL, I think MZT just found out who he almost got married to in game, only to be swiftly abandoned by YG and WW

OK, here we go. Time for the meeting!!

River, keep your damn eyes on the road and off WW.

Yasss!! In your faces, you pigs!!

That being said, Butterfly Dreams, you're still a shitty person to do this to WW

WW's finding out about the misunderstanding EX created.

Man, the Qings are really shitty players. Or is WW just that awesome?

I'm anxiously waiting for XN's appearance. It better be in this episode or else I riot.

NOOOOOO!! Don't lag!!

Aww, it started raining and XN got worried about his princess.

Pfft, someone's disappointed that WW has a boyfriend, huh?

Butterfly Dreams, it's over.

XN, stop killing me with your lines. Seriously!!

Urgh x3 CG and EX again :angry:

END.

Everything from now won't be subbed till next week :bawling:

People, I think we really will get our most anticipated scene subbed this week!!

On an unrelated note, the ad about the bride with a pimple is hilarious. The groom had to flip about 4 veils to get to the bride's face ha ha/ Really creative.

@IMOmusingsAs expected, I live for your reactions to the episodes :)

Ooh, preview shows Spoiled Brat #1 showing XN the recording of CG claiming WW's cheating :astonished: Thank God we'll have the next episode.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, IMOmusings said:

I do hope that they show that too. I am turning pervert becauae of YY too.

• Like 2

Gaaah, i cud totally imagine how WW ferling. as she was litterally being tricked by Diemeng, and suddenly stuck with a bunch of people, the suckiest all of people, without her consent! She just being a civilised person by staying there, just for a manner reason, which of course  word "manners" is such a foreign word for those xia yao"s n the gank! ughhh.. Dasheeeen, come quick, save your queeen!!

• Like 4

EPISODE 22 START

Spoiler

I freaking love the opening theme song...I know I say this every time but I can't freaking get enough....

my poor ears....

this sinister bgm LOL is exactly my life while trying to upgrade equipment in game xD

...their reactions = me on successful upgrade....

oooohhhhhhhhhh the plans begin~~~~

it should be a fairly big indicator when she's imagining HIM as HIM....=P

SKIPPING CG & PIXIE SCENES FROM NOW ON

must note thought that they act like they're dating

OMFLIPPING AHAHAHHAH THIS THIS THIS YESSSS!!!

Mei Ren~~~~~ I feel sorry for you~~~~

K.O is going to K.O you MMMWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I'm giddy just watching this lunch LOL

K.O's expression.....AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Yu Gong AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

LOL can't forget Da Shen's lunch ROFLMAO

nice escape you two ~~~

YY's smile *swoons*

AISHHHH going to skip richard simmons scenes too

I have no idea how they can compare Rain's car to XN's car....XN's one is so much prettier

oh wow.....we're already heading to the lunch O_O

this dramatisation....he's not even that good looking, nor her...

*vomits*

I'm so nervous already~~~~~I'm shaking~~~~

awww they made her dress more conservative than the novel, it was meant to be a v-neck

LOL this is the first time she actually considers Da Shen as her fallback plan

the sound effects LOL

AHAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHA ROFLMAO the reactions AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

RAINS'S REACTION IS PRECIOUS AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

WOOOOTTTT PK GAMES xD IN YO FACEEEEEE

why....do they have gaming laptops there....O_O" i guess you can never separate the addict from the gamer

wells looks like da shen has been rubbing off on her

ehehhehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehe hi5 WW, love that you've learnt XN's sharp tongue ^.^

that flippant "next~"

ohhhhhhhh revenge is best served cold WW I LOVE YOU!!!

LOL at Rain's expression xD

*APPLAUDS*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA the awkward introductions annnnndddddd the showing off begins

WW = doesn't care, Rain = staring at WW

I basically ignore anything until XN arrives

awwww how sweet XN calls her as soon as the rain and thunder starts

AHAHAHAHAHAH Rain is so disappointed xD

YES YES YES!!!!

man.....they're all so thick-skinned

EHEHEHHEHEHEHEH their faces at his response xD wonder what Rain is thinking AHAHHAHAH

oh lord the cheese xD

ugh....CG...

END

• Like 8