[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

warning: too many feels

There's a lot of talk about people are anxious about the ending and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried.I have faith in the drama that we are going to get a happy, or at least, poignant and satisfying ending for our main pair, but I'm praying that this extends to our other characters because I can see how it could all go wrong for some of them -cough- yoonsung -cough-. 

I've gushed before about how much I love our three boys and their friendship, and I honestly think it will kill me if the drama kills any of them off :tears:

I want Yeong to rule and be the King he wants to be, with his brand of justice and equality and reform, all with the support of his people and his friends, with Ra-on by his side. I want Yoonsung to be free of the machinations of his faction and to live freely as himself and help change the country for the better. I want Byungyeon to be happy and unburdened at last, free of his secrets and his guilt, with the new family he's built around himself. .I want the three of them to be best friends again, their trust re-established and re-solidified. 

I want Ra-on to finally know what home feels like, to live openly as a girl at last, and to have her dear friend, her 'hyung' and her lover by her side. I want her to be friends with the Princess,who is finally comfortable with herself and happy, as well with Ha-yeon, who doesn't let her heartbreak change her from the cool, feisty and unconventional girl we've seen. And I want both Yoonsung and Ha-yeon to find true love, someone who can fully appreciate them fully for all they are because they are both pretty darn awesome and they should totally be awesome together. 

/crossing all my fingers and toes that we get a happy ending 

1 hour ago, iheartyoojung said:

Cr : jinyoungfan insta

I dont know why this visual made me strangely excited then I realized YS is looking into the camera with smouldering hot bedroom eyes and is he in his underclothes? :wub::P

I am looking forward to seeing more action from him this week, will he play a crucial role in helping Raon leave the palace, all shall be revealed very soon, yippee!

omg.. this is not safe for a weak heart

I'm hoping YS and CP can reconcile today... I want more bromance.. :bawling:

Guys... TT.TT 

39 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

According to one Chinese fan who lives in SK, our Bogummy may have fallen ill. He had an IV injection yesterday. The schedule for MDBC is crazily tight. Praying for strength and good health for him and that MDBC filming will be completed smoothly. He must be so so exhausted. 

"You've worked hard, Bogum-ah!"

Guest ireumimolla

Couldn't check this thread since last Fri as I'm overseas... Finally get wifi at airport and there's 45 pages to catch up on RIP me lol. The preview!!! :wub:

Thank you to everyone who translated preview and BTS! 

25 minutes ago, EugeneOfJune said:

Guys... TT.TT 

OMG !!!!! NOOOOOO ...... POOR OUR CP ... HE MUST BE VERY EXHAUSTED !!! :bawling: BE STRONG BOGUM AH .... YOU DID GREAT SO HANG ON .... YOU CAN DO IT :heart:

TO ALL THE MOONLIGHT CAST AS WELL ..... BE STRONG .... FIGHTING !!! YOU ALL DID A GREAT JOB !!! :heart:

200_d%201_zpsnkgllwee.gif

200w_d%202_zpsgleh4qjg.gif

gosh ! its the day !

for the life of me , i'm soooooooooooooooooooo very looking forward to see what else the mischievous court ministers have under their sleeves ..  im kindda missing their snorts , smirks , dare-devil-im-going-to-bury-you-deep-in-hell-holes-glares , and of course the twitching of cat-fish mustache.. those has been my pure juice of vitamins actually ...hahaha...

their round table congregation never fails to amuse me , i'm sure they have their checklists to update and failures postmortem to dissolve by sweeping it all under the rug ( rotation of minister's rug maybe ?)

check-listing & affirmative action inspection sheet must consists of :

on-going ( brewing the hatred , confusion , chaos , misunderstanding , etc)

success (i.eclipping the king's wing, seeding the trauma and terrors , etc )

failed ( i.e , hijacking king's birthday dinner celebration , faking the rebels , etc )

busted ( i.e unregistered claim record book open like a spread buffet for CP to feast upon , etc )

with not much time (episodes) remaining , am just want to savor every moments , when i had my fill , i''ll strike my buttons and say

" take that you wicked-old rascals !! GAME OVER !! "

yeehaa..

Archived