[Offciial International Shippers]✿James Reid❤Nadine Lustre✿JaDine✿Real Life Couple✿

xHanaParkx

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Through James’ eyes

By: NR Ramos | Manilla Bulletin

james-reid.jpg

Like many people, James started experimenting with photography using his cellphone camera. “It was something casual lang, for fun,” he shared in a recent interview. It blossomed into a full blown love affair by the time he and girlfriend Nadine Lustre started working on the hit TV series “On The Wings Of Love.” “We shot some scenes abroad and I thought it would be nice to capture for posterity some of the more exciting spots we would visit,” he said.

That is when he started experimenting with actual cameras, eventually settling on Fujifilm’s X-Pro2. “Then I started using Fujifilm’s X-T2, because it shoots in 4K,” he said.

He made clear his preference using the camera on the soap “Till I Met You” where he played the role of photographer. Fujifilm was quick to take the cue, signing up James as ambassador. “He embodies what the brand is all about – young, current, and innovative,” said Takuya Maeda, Fujifilm Philippines’ Division Head for Electronic Imaging and Photo Imaging.

Just recently, James headlined the launch of Fujifilm’s newest mirrorless innovation, the X-T20, his new “favorite.” “First off, I really like the classic, vintage look and feel of the X-T20,” he said. “But don’t let it’s looks fool you; it is quite hi-tech within.” He also likes it that the X-T20 has a touchscreen LCD monitor. “It can be used to see before you shoot photos and videos, even at 4K quality to make those professional looking videos,” the actor noted. A romantic by heart, James related what he likes most about photography. “It helps capture moments that otherwise would’ve simply been easily forgotten,” he said. “With photos you will have a physical memento of that memory, something that could last a lifetime.” James has literally gone far in his, shall we say, “photographic journey.” “I usually bring my camera with me whenever I travel abroad,” he said. “I love taking pictures of beautiful places. It’s like you could never go wrong.” Among his favorite places is Tokyo, Japan as “they have such beautiful landscapes there, very romantic.” Most fans know his favorite subject is girlfriend, actress Nadine, as seen on his social media accounts. Well, is it any wonder?

ALWAYS JADINE NEWYORK

C7K9qfKU4AA5-jw.jpg

C7Kib93X0AEkOPO.jpg

James and Nadine create CONTENT for their own concerts and have commitment to making their fans happy. They give their fans visual treat, Always Jadine in New York was LIT, it was worth it! The world-class performance. So don't miss your chance to another city tour in US! Chicago you're next, GET REIDY! 

Archived