Im Hyung-joon Sam Kim
Kangin
Kim Seung-hyun
Youngmin
Kwangmin
Jo Dong-hyuk

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watch: GOT7′s Jackson Can’t Believe His Organic Products Are Being Taken Away On “Real Men”

Watch: GOT7′s Jackson Can’t Believe His Organic Products Are Being Taken Away On “Real Men”

ou’ll want to just give GOT7′s Jackson a hug after watching the latest episode of “Real Men 2.”

On the May 22 episode, the drill instructor inspects the belongings that the cast members brought with them.

During the inspection, Jackson is bewildered when he is told that his precious organic products are not permitted and will be taken away.

While the drill instructor goes through GOT7′s duffle, he finds a box of green tea and tells him, “Didn’t you know that no food items can be brought in.” Jackson just stares blankly.

BamBam chimes in, “So is it the same for cabbage puree?”

“Yes, it must all be turned over,” the drill instructor says.

“I apologize,” Jackson says without knowing he’s mispronouncing the words.

Jackson goes into shock again when the drill instructor tells the cast members that they must give up their personal toiletries because toiletries will be provided for them.

“Toothpaste… one’s own… May I not use my own toothpaste?” Jackson asks.

The drill instructor loses his patience and says, “Did you not hear me say earlier that supplies will be provided, so [personal] toothpaste and toothbrush are prohibited?”

“…I heard…” Jackson mumbles.

Jackson explains later during the interview, “The toothpaste is also organic… it’s called organic honey.”

“We also got our mist taken away,” Jackson adds. “My mist is also organic.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/22/watch-got7s-jackson-cant-believe-his-organic-products-are-being-taken-away-on-real-men/

Guest adikkeluangman

GOT7′s Jackson Gets Told Off For Singing Army Song “JYP Style” On “Real Men”

On the June 5 episode of MBC’s “Real Men,” GOT7′s Jackson proves that you can take the idol out of JYP but you can’t take the JYP out of the idol.

During the episode, the cast learn an army song. The drill sergeant has each member take turns singing a verse of the song.

2016060519033216267-540x1212_99_20160605

GOT7 member BamBam successfully passes the test on the first try, singing the correct lyrics with the right pronunciation.

However, Jackson is a different story. He mispronounces the lyrics “our mission,” reading it as “our death,” causing the other soldiers to struggle to withhold their laughter.

The drill sergeant corrects him and tells Jackson to try again. This time, Jackson gets the words correct but not the style of singing. The drill sergeant is not having it with Jackson’s JYP-style soulful vocal style.

The sergeant barks, “Who put so much soul into an army song?”

Jackson responds, “I put a little bit of air [into my voice],” referring to the mixed voice style of singing that JYP is known for teaching its trainees.

“The army song is not something to show off your singing skills with! Do you understand?” the sergeant says.

In the subsequent interview, Jackson says, “We’re JYP, so we were trained that way. I purposefully put the air in because I wanted to let them know the precise notes.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/05/got7s-jackson-gets-told-off-for-singing-army-song-jyp-style-on-real-men/ 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived