[Thai Drama 2016] U Prince The Series

kissmeStarlight

Some info and trivia:

- Push is GMM's top actor (and the most popular in the bunch), and this will be his second time for his episode to open a mega-series after Ugly Duckling.

- Esther is the most popular actress in the bunch. She was previously at Channel 3 and after her contract with Channel 3 ended, she went free agent and started acting as a regular nang'ek (lead actress) in lakorns.

- This will be the third time for Push & Esther to be paired together in a lakorn. 

- Some of the actors and actresses will play leads for the first time in a lakorn, for example August, Apple, Kuchanuj, Kacha, Focus and Hunz

- Captain's character, Kiryu has a singing part in the book.

- Cherreen is the baby sister of 2PM's Nichkhun.

- Lee Thanat is the winner of reality program, Finding U-Prince.

- More than 1/4 of the leading actors and actresses are not signed with GMM, including Esther, Captain and August.

Hmm what else? I'll add more as we go along.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lainavi3

Hello friends!!! I'm really late to the party but so happy to have found this tread! I had been wondering if there was a U-Prince thread here in soompi but never searched! Stupid me!! Aaahh so excited to see WW n CT working together again!! But it still feels kinda weird to imagine them as twins and not as a couple....lolol...

@kissmeStarlight thank you so much for starting this thread :wub: I had really missed our old LS family a lot....so happy to see old friends again @ezra25 and @airyn hope you guys have been well.....missed you guys a lot....hope you remember me:)

Lots of love to everyone here! :heart:

Guest lainavi3
42 minutes ago, kissmeStarlight said:

@lainavi3 Yes I so happy to see you here on this thread... and i created this only because my Boys are here and also I am really love White and Fon couple here in U prince :D ... I hope we can talk a lot when the ep started to broadcast

Oh yes I'll definitely be around to talk non stop!! Please count me on-board!:D

10 hours ago, KimAigels said:

@kissmeStarlight usually GMM subbed vids come out after the series ended if i'm not mistaken

Well i haven't saw any of the GMM dramas as soon as it broadcast.. so i cant say but even we have to wait i am sure we can get the subbed ep on their youtube unlike Mcot who doesnt sub and we were in trouble when Pkuda stopped subbing .. so i hope we dont have to face that problem :)

23 hours ago, lainavi3 said:

Hello friends!!! I'm really late to the party but so happy to have found this tread! I had been wondering if there was a U-Prince thread here in soompi but never searched! Stupid me!! Aaahh so excited to see WW n CT working together again!! But it still feels kinda weird to imagine them as twins and not as a couple....lolol...

@kissmeStarlight thank you so much for starting this thread :wub: I had really missed our old LS family a lot....so happy to see old friends again @ezra25 and @airyn hope you guys have been well.....missed you guys a lot....hope you remember me:)

Lots of love to everyone here! :heart:

Hohoho:grimace:We remember...we remember a lot(lol i sounded demented even to myself) yosh...@lainavi3 lets spread the love:glasses:

U-Prince Series: Handsome Cowboy trailer with Push & Esther (and you can see bits of Captain, Kunchanuj and Mek Jirakit in it) is here:

On 5/2/2016 at 9:57 AM, KimAigels said:

@kissmeStarlight usually GMM subbed vids come out after the series ended if i'm not mistaken

Not really, Kiss The Series already has subs like around episode 5 or episode 6. Episode 1 of Diary Tootsies was subbed around a month after it was first aired. I think we can expect to get subs as soon as each part ended.

21 hours ago, kissmeStarlight said:

The Trailer for U prince the series story of Handsome Cowboy is Out... Pls anyone who knows Thai pls translate it ... and looks like it gonna broadcast on May 22 ..HOot hoot :D

Captain: Bro, look at that DJ. So hot.

Kun: Dayum. Doesn't seem easy tho.

Mek: Stop if you're thinking of hitting her. She must be a tough piece. Sipthit, agree?

Put: I gotta try first.

Put: What's your name?

Est: Sorry, I don't talk to stranger.

(Narration)

"Welcome to International University of Central Asia, also known as IUCA, Thailand's coolest international university. This year, IUCA will celebrate our 112th anniversary with a grand campaign, U-Prince. The first U-Prince to be introduce is a handsome playboy, a badboy and a cowboy from Faculty of Agriculture, Sipthit."

A queer: Pretty boy. He needs not to put effort hitting a girl.

Est: Get away from me.

Put: No way, until I get you, Prikkaeng

Pung: Prikkaeng, you lied and got savagely drunk

Est: You already got a girl, yet you hit me.

Pung: You have to be punished.

Pung: I'll send you to a ranch for rehab. The one to take care of you is.

Est: Geez. What? This guy is untrustworthy. How can you send me to his care? I won't go.

Est: Sipthit! You don't help me at all. Such a real gentleman.

Put: Here it is, haven on earth.

Put: When you're here, I'm your boss. Listen to me well. If you disobey me, you'll be punished.

Put: Wanna know the punishment? Try disobey me.

Est: Your punishment is nothing.

Est: Jealous, possessive, mean, barbaric.

Est: And, the scariest punishment is ..

Put: You're the hardest girl in my life.

Put:  You hate a bad boy, huh? Fine.

Put: Why are you so disobedient to me?

Est: If I ain't, I'll lose to you.

Put: Can we be just a boy and a girl and put win or lose aside?

The series will be aired every Sunday, starting from May 22.

The meaning of lead characters are

Sipthit (สิบทิศ) - 10 directions. refers to King Bayengnaung of Pegu, He was called the conqueror of 10 directions (ผู้ชนะสิบทิศ) because he was a great warrior and always won wherever he went.

Prikkaeng - Curry paste.

6 hours ago, welp said:

Captain: Bro, look at that DJ. So hot.

Kun: Dayum. Doesn't seem easy tho.

Mek: Stop if you're thinking of hitting her. She must be a tough piece. Sipthit, agree?

Put: I gotta try first.

Put: What's your name?

Est: Sorry, I don't talk to stranger.

(Narration)

"Welcome to International University of Central Asia, also known as IUCA, Thailand's coolest international university. This year, IUCA will celebrate our 112th anniversary with a grand campaign, U-Prince. The first U-Prince to be introduce is a handsome playboy, a badboy and a cowboy from Faculty of Agriculture, Sipthit."

A queer: Pretty boy. He needs not to put effort hitting a girl.

Est: Get away from me.

Put: No way, until I get you, Prikkaeng

Pung: Prikkaeng, you lied and got savagely drunk

Est: You already got a girl, yet you hit me.

Pung: You have to be punished.

Pung: I'll send you to a ranch for rehab. The one to take care of you is.

Est: Geez. What? This guy is untrustworthy. How can you send me to his care? I won't go.

Est: Sipthit! You don't help me at all. Such a real gentleman.

Put: Here it is, haven on earth.

Put: When you're here, I'm your boss. Listen to me well. If you disobey me, you'll be punished.

Put: Wanna know the punishment? Try disobey me.

Est: Your punishment is nothing.

Est: Jealous, possessive, mean, barbaric.

Est: And, the scariest punishment is ..

Put: You're the hardest girl in my life.

Put:  You hate a bad boy, huh? Fine.

Put: Why are you so disobedient to me?

Est: If I ain't, I'll lose to you.

Put: Can we be just a boy and a girl and put win or lose aside?

The series will be aired every Sunday, starting from May 22.

The meaning of lead characters are

Sipthit (สิบทิศ) - 10 directions. refers to King Bayengnaung of Pegu, He was called the conqueror of 10 directions (ผู้ชนะสิบทิศ) because he was a great warrior and always won wherever he went.

Prikkaeng - Curry paste.

WOW... Thanks a lots :D i was wondering what they were saying and you translated ..thank you :) ..Btw I was not sure whether i will see handsome cowboy or not as i havent say any Push work before and also new semester is starting *ik I hate my life too* But Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy that forced kissed yes i kinda sold in to that and also DJ Push is Hot af ........Sorry guys you have to sometime bear with my pervynes sometimes as many of you LS fan may have saw me previously ...

PS- Pls delete the vid from the quote its against the rule of soompi

As for me, I'll be watching Handsome Cowboy since Captain is in it. And besides, I like Push after watching him in Ugly Duckling: Perfect Match.

Here's a backstage coverage of U-Prince Series commencing ceremony:

And there's the Weller twins (White&Captain) getting themselves caught on camera :D

Thanks @welp and @whitedove! I'm on the same boat as most of you guys, I was initially mostly interested in U-Prince because of WWCT. However, i'll probably watch most of the stories. I'll for sure watch handsome cowboy, tbh I don't get all the hype around Push (don't kill me) but I wanna see how the series kick's off plus, of course, CT is in it and I do love Esther. I'm not crazy about some pairings, for example Mild and Jirakit belong together (Watch Ugly Duckling and Kiss the Series) and I think it was a huge mistake not to pair them up. Also, obviously WWCT are made for each other, but if we're going all hetero, lol, it would have been fun to see White with Esther cuz he's always talking about her and all, however, I get that Esther and Push are a power duo of their own and it makes sense to start off the show with them...  That being said, I'm actually a fan of both Kiran and Kiryu's ladies, I love Fon, preferably with Belle but whatever, shes adorable and you guys NEED to check out Jannina's singing skills on youtube, really guys she's amazing and she's only 16! Plus *girl-crush alert* she's super pretty and smart and speaks like 6 languages! Also, almost forgot to mention, August and Apple look really good together, looking forward to seeing them as well. All in all, I'm just happy to see my boys in the same space again even if they're not a couple, I have to say tho this last interview made me feel like all hope may not be lost after all...

Vid: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1269160203114169&id=989294671100725

Trans by P'Darlyn: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=778609845609210&id=100003806041099 

On Sunday, May 01, 2016 at 9:22 PM, lainavi3 said:

:glasses:

Sorry about that thing up there,i have no other idea how to get rid of it since im using tab i just plough straight ahead:sweatingbullets:

Anyway,push n esther (omg)i am so in love with the trailer,classic bad boy(and he's a cowboy too:wub:)met with firecracker girl(haaa...woblle2x)all iPppn

9 hours ago, ezra25 said:

Thanks @welp and @whitedove! I'm on the same boat as most of you guys, I was initially mostly interested in U-Prince because of WWCT. However, i'll probably watch most of the stories. I'll for sure watch handsome cowboy, tbh I don't get all the hype around Push (don't kill me) but I wanna see how the series kick's off plus, of course, CT is in it and I do love Esther. I'm not crazy about some pairings, for example Mild and Jirakit belong together (Watch Ugly Duckling and Kiss the Series) and I think it was a huge mistake not to pair them up. Also, obviously WWCT are made for each other, but if we're going all hetero, lol, it would have been fun to see White with Esther cuz he's always talking about her and all, however, I get that Esther and Push are a power duo of their own and it makes sense to start off the show with them...  That being said, I'm actually a fan of both Kiran and Kiryu's ladies, I love Fon, preferably with Belle but whatever, shes adorable and you guys NEED to check out Jannina's singing skills on youtube, really guys she's amazing and she's only 16! Plus *girl-crush alert* she's super pretty and smart and speaks like 6 languages! Also, almost forgot to mention, August and Apple look really good together, looking forward to seeing them as well. All in all, I'm just happy to see my boys in the same space again even if they're not a couple, I have to say tho this last interview made me feel like all hope may not be lost after all...

I've read that WWCT interview! Now I wonder what their managers and the heads have in plan for the two of them...Ugh the wait! :)

Lol..i was thinking if push and esther is the power couple,then kiran and kiryu can be the power twins:blush:

Now wouldnt that spin a whole new story(pftt..lost in my own world):sweatingbullets:

Archived