A short Blog Questioning and Pondering some things Kdrama's do.

HELLO B*CHES!!!!:D

Sorry that was my gangster past comming out(O.o)''

Well now that I have your attention. This will be a short blog on Korean drama, I'll upload a maximum of 5 videos.

What I want from this blog is to make 5 video's asking questions on the fromat of korean drama, the purpose of wich is to spark discussion on the topics I'll introduce.

Also sorry that I called yall b*ches, soompi people are awesome ;P

Most off these video's will have a "SHOWER THOUGHTS" vibe to them, as in:

Why do kdrama's do this.....

Why Are Female leads allways portraid like.....

Where is my towel.......F#CK**, 

Allso, I have no intention of angering the soompi gods, so if this personal blog is considered uncalled for, please let me know and I'll take it down asap:)

Let me know what you think about the topics, here on the forum, or on youtube!

So this is the first video:)

I noticed that a lot of kdrama have this tension building up towards the kiss in the first half of the drama, then a climax: the kiss. But then after that a lot of drama's seem uncapable or unwilling to keep a realistic "lovers" frame between the 2 leads, this saddens me beyond belief;) so I had to make this video. Let me know if you aggree or think I'm batshit crazy for thinking this way, after all, maybe I'm just watching the wrong drama's, offcourse not ALLL drama's are like this, but a lot are imho.

• 1 month later...

Archived