Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

1 hour ago, luffypyon said:

The fact that they were even bothered to watch RJY V-App and entertainment weekly to insult urie Junyeolie just prove they're fans disguised as haters. They hate to admit he stole their heart, hate to admit he was more deserve as the husband

i agree with you, their just doesn't want to admit he stole their heart thought. kekekekekekkeke

giphy.gif 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, EMM! said:

WE'LL SEE <3 

We have lots of projects we have on schedule.. so yeah hehehehehehehe <3

Please wait for us~ this project will take loooooong T_T i can already feel it haha

Of course, no pressure! I'll be grateful for whatever you subbed for us :heart:

Do-more-about-climate-change-Another-sta

• Like 13

Guest wizengamot

Taxi live stream is so lagged, many must be tuning in for uri namja and his chingu. Live recap on the chatroom was halted because the live recappers stream also lagged T_T I hope someone would upload the raw and even better, a subbed version. Thank you very kamsa in advance hahahahaha!!!

3 hours ago, ryuxuri said:

Thank you thank you for feeding me while I am totally on fangirl-craving-mode! Had a lot things to do and come here to get some fresh air. Actually I camp on MT for awhile to see what kind of another taek-ds over-analyzed-theory they could post, and unfortunattely ended up read some bad words for uri Junyeol. I forget which page but she made laugh about "I will give her the world" from Junyeol v-app show. I mean, they can say wharever abt Jung Hwan because he's only fictional. But they shouldnt about Junyeol! Right? :(

So here I am to recovery! Lol! Junyeolii saranghaee~ <3

Haters.gif

I say ignore the people with nothing to do but being mean and hateful for free....The man is doing sooo well lately that some just can't stand it. I'm really suprised they took time to watch his V-app and his interviews, personally i wouldn't go around watch and spread hate comments for an artist that i don't even like! So to me, to follow his news, only shows how passionate they are about uri Junyeol afterall :D

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

Taxi live stream is so lagged, many must be tuning in for uri namja and his chingu. Live recap on the chatroom was halted because the live recappers stream also lagged T_T I hope someone would upload the raw and even better, a subbed version. Thank you very kamsa in advance hahahahaha!!!

The stream in my location was fine at beginning, then the tvn screen turned black all of a blue, and now I am only listening its audio. Damn TT__TT

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot
11 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

The stream in my location was fine at beginning, then the tvn screen turned black all of a blue, and now I am only listening its audio. Damn TT__TT

someone on the chatroom gave a good link, do you still need it? should i pm you the link? 

9 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

I tried to watch it too but something is wrong with tvn streaming link i only hear the sound. I'll have to wait until some kind soul upload the whole video so i can see uri namja's face again :wub:

Photo from jisooturkey   

• Like 20