Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

44 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

To quench your oppa thirst, let me give you some titbits from oppa's interview with SBS funE:

• Someone asked oppa about how he was brought up. He said family education is very important (i.e. parents teaching their kids).
  • He said his mum spent a lot of time with him. His parents were strict but also showered a lot of love.
  • His father taught them a lot about how scary the world is (? not too sure abt this) and what kind of adults they should become.
  • Oppa says his dad told him "Never lie. If you don't know something, say that you don't know.
  • "More important than where I travel to is the person I am traveling with and how our time is spent."
  • Oppa thinks his rolled up pants are cool T_T
  • Oppa's fashion motto " I don't want to always hear "Oh you dressed well" wherever I go but I also don't want to hear "You dressed terribly".
  • Oppa is good at running, better at long distance than short distance running.
  • So what is Ryu Jun Yeol's fashion style? Shirt buttoned up all the way to the top and rolled up pants >.<

Note: This has been translated based on my very limited Korean so take it with a pinch of salt :) 

oppa...yes, you dressed teribly :grin: but i forgive you hahahaha...at least you dont wear skinny jeans which made me turn off.

and his parents teach him good things. no wonder he became a man he is today.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

BYH48 should have its own variety show ahahhaha. Although I think it's better for them to not do variety. You never know what the netizens will pick on sigh. 

Yes, no to variety. being the guest once or two is fine, but only when they need to promote. small things became big missunderstanding and you'll never know what will go.

the good thing about this is that RJY knew which friends who's on his side and who's only riding his popularity. the person who wont stay from the start is not going to stay anyway. he always a positive person and never think bad about anyone else.

I am glad that he already distanced himself from being junghwan. he's not interest of join WGM with Hyeri..which is a good thing. to brought WGM with the lead female of Reply means that he stuck with the character longer than what it should be. he needs to move on with the other character, and for that, no more Junghwan and his failed first love. Personally i dont even want him to do WGM with anyone...it was funny when one actor do a lovey dovey character in WGM, and then bammm..they dating someone else hahahaha( NGM is the latest dating news that broke WGM shipper's heart lmao)

• Like 5

Episode 2 in 20mins!! <3
Have some goodies first!

------

[TRANS] Youth Over Flowers in Africa - Episode 2 text preview
To share, go to: http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/post/140024846875/trans-youth-over-flowers-in-africa-episode-2

tumblr_inline_o35m2u36zD1qap9ye_540.jpg

Source: Youth Over Flowers website
Translated by Eyes on RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please do not translate to other languages without permission.
Don’t forget to credit Eyes on RYU when sharing! Thank you ^^ 

‘Real Life Taek’ who missed his flight, Bogummie’s late participation!

Finally the ‘R88’ 4 Brothers has gathered in Namibia

The happiness of completing the formation just lasted for awhile! No time for delay!
The first destination of the ‘Flower Youths’ is 
The oldest desert on Earth ‘Sossusvlei’

Boarded on to ‘Mundongie’ the rental car, leaving for an off-road drive!
Also, the magnificent view of the Golden Sunset Glow that came up on the desert!
These ‘Flower Youths’ who were excessively touched by the view, turning on the camera but….
What was the unexpected incident that arise while doing the jump-shot?

R88’s brothers first camping in history!
With only one precious pot and a tent for 2 people!
But we have ‘Outdoor Master Bong’!
Great revelation of Jaehong’s camping cooking to rescue the hungry youths~

February 26th, Friday Night 9:45pm!
<Youth Over Flower> Africa, the second story!

First, let’s run! Hakuna~Matata~

• Like 16