[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Oh I see a lot of people doubting our ship (not here but on other sites) but I won't assure you guys because JH will, remember: HE IS STILL LMY'S FANBOY and No. 1 at that! This clue is still strong for me hahaha when I saw adult versions yesterday I always remember JH, the sticker beside his desk and oh the LMY(?) picture in his room hasn't left yet :phew:

One thing I won't accept is that if they show JH not liking LMY anymore but I doubt that lol 

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

Again, May I remind you not to quote pic or gif.. I'm afraid moderators will close our thread if we ignore their warnings repeatedly.. thanks!

Since before I didn't know how to do this maybe some still don't. When you quote a picture or gif, you can go into the quote and delete them. Please do this so we don't get this thread closed. How will I survive the week of waiting on finale episodes if I don't have you all to talk to *whispers to self, you can hang in the Cheese in the Trap thread. Jung sunbae :) yeah but it's quite there* so please, please, please let us not quote images or gifs :D 

• Like 8

It is not over, guys. It is not over. 

It is Episode 18 that we are talking about here. There are two more episodes to go. 

If JH is NOT the husband, he would have made the 'confession' in the later part of E19 or E20. That way it is a real closure and the husband hunting game would end. 

But he confessed on E18. The writer wants us to be on the edge till the end. That's why the confession was made at the end of E18. 

It wouldn't make sense if JH is out of the husband hunting game when there is still 2 more episodes to go. 

I find that it is a normal reaction for DS to turn and look at the door when the bell chimes. I do that too. #shortattentionspan

• Like 18

Guest wizengamot
7 minutes ago, shunklunk said:

i'm sneaking at main thread omg lol NOT AGAIN buh-bye i'll avoid it for real lol.

why? what's on the main thread?

not the long post again? meh -_-

- - - O - - - 

guys, if any of you has an RJY pic with hair up. forehead showing like the 1994 JH, can you please post it? please please. i wrote JH confession in my journal and i'm planning to paint a pic of him to go with it so i really need reference.

thanks in advance :)

3 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

honestly, i don;t understand TK.

I mean he ditch a baduk match fro DS but can't confess to her?

so me just thinks he confess after that movie (and was turned down/rejected taht's why DS keep looking at the restaurant door coz she's worried after hurting puppy TK).

I tried to understand TK's character and failed. Why did he lie to JH? Why he never try to date DS along the years? Or maybe, he tried and failed? He seemed to be withdrawing from the "game" but turns out he's still there and acts as a strong contender to JH. If he's not going to withdraw, why did he cancel the movie date back then? For what reason did he do that? My only explanation is he's not really withdrawing, but he is only stepping back, to give JH an opportunity to act on his feeling. Upon seeing no action taken by JH he chose to move forward. Those kids, I don't think they really talk with each other. Hopefully we'll see more next Friday.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Dilan Karapınar said:

DAEBAK!!!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=581279&page=1

Woah! I found it in DC...maybe  you know knetizens said 'I wish Lee Seojin make a cameo for old Taek' cause park bo gum played Lee Seojin's youth in wonderful days and lee seo jin''s cousin take a selfie with uri Jungpal and jungbong 

That's LSJ's niece  Ellie.  I think she's close to the writer because of Na PD and her uncle.

• Like 6

CHAMMMMMM TvN made a typo for last night's narration photo haha!
they put  걱정들이 (concern) instead of  결정들이 (decision) as Junghwan had narrated originally in the episode.

<goat sound> waenyol hahaha

UL68qP4.jpg

As we translated as seen in the photo, we are sorry to overlook this. We rewatched the episode and noticed this typo from tvn. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Please share the corrected one.. which is of course the better one~ <3

K89jokB.png

• Like 23

1 hour ago, honeywell said:

Possible time jump.  Wow that would something if they use the air jets accident in 1995.  That would just be too fitting.  JH did the Forest Gump run in 18 so will DS do the same in 19.  Maybe after finding out that JH wasn't hurt from the accident, she'll run to him and we see our kiss.

Excuse me @honeywell the air jet accident in 1995 it's a real happen or not ? But if it happen real in history can you give me the source or link please i want't to know the fact of accident and search for more info Thank you Chingu-yahh

1 hour ago, bluishguitar said:

Hahaha :D Sorry to post this, but I am happy for finding a fellow Filipino here. I think the show was about ten years ago, when I was ten years old. And as far as I remember two endings were constructed to consider the audience biases.

On the lighter side, I am still really wondering why bananas are so much expensive in South Korea. I am from a not-so-rich family but we always have a bunch of bananas at home.

OT: Hehe. Maybe because Korea is a seasonal country as compare to Philippines that is a tropical :D 

I know right? That's just absurd publicizing about filming two endings when they have a clear male lead. It's just their way of milking from the series through text votes but there's no way she'll end up with the second lead. If Reply series wasn't aired on a paid cable they have probably conducted text votes too and Jung Hwan will win!

• Like 2