[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Reveal hidden contents

==================

Ji Chang Wook, Lee Jun Ki, Lee Jong Suk, Kai, and more describe their roles in new web drama!

Reveal hidden contents

The cast of new web drama, 'First Kiss for the Seventh Time', gathered for a press conference!

In 'First Kiss for the Seventh Time', Min Soo Jin or actress Lee Choi Hee, who has never had a boyfriend in her life, meets a goddess played by actress Choi Ji Woo who grants her the opportunity to meet 7 very handsome guys; Lee Jun Ki, Park Hae Jin,Ji Chang Wook, Kai, Taecyeon, Lee Jong Suk, and Lee Min Ho

Out of the 7 male actors, Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Kai, and Taecyeon attended the press conference on November 22. Park Hae Jin introduced his character through a video since he wasn't able to attend, and said, "I'm transforming into a romantic co-worker." Lee Jong Suk, who also failed to attend, said through the screen, "I wasn't able to attend because of a movie filming. I had a lot of fun filming [the web drama]. Please give this production a lot of love."

Kai was next to introduce his role and said, "I played a younger guy who used to get Chinese tutoring, then coolly returned [to her]." Ji Chang Wook followed with, "In my previous drama 'The K2', I played a secret agent so I wanted to play a cool gentleman in this production." But it turns out, he'll be playing a secret agent yet again! Ji Chang Wook jokingly added, "I asked the producers to edit the scenario but they didn't listen."

Next, Lee Jun Ki said, "I played a church oppa from Choi Hee's younger days. Previously, I was in a historical drama so I'm happy to show my romantic act, even though it's short."

Lastly, Taecyeon said, "I played the son of a Chaebol who sacrifices for love. It's a role that I've always wanted to try."

'First Kiss for the Seventh Time' will be released online in mid-December!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/ji-chang-wook-lee-jun-ki-lee-jong-suk-kai-and-more-describe-their-roles-in-new-web-drama

"Previously, I was in a historical drama so I am happy to show my romantic act, even though it's short". My heart is broken and I'm screaming inside. Give us more, oppa!

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

"Previously, I was in a historical drama so I am happy to show my romantic act, even though it's short". My heart is broken and I'm screaming inside. Give us more, oppa!

Haha Yes!Please Do More Romantic Acts!:wub:Your passionate love in MLSHR and short romance in this web drama isn't enough!:D

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:
I guess since there's 7 guys now and not 6,they'll have to come up with a new trailer...

I've been wondering why they only show her (almost) kiss with LJG in the trailer. Supposed to not showing any or showing all instead to keep people wondering right? Or because LJG is the most "in" actor right now? Haha I'm biased I know.

• Like 12

Spoiler
1 hour ago, kiinn said:

@sosooyah19  Here're another ones with smile, as fresh as the smell of napalm in the morning

Since he's standing next to the female lead, it's safe to assume he's the chosen one? 

Hide contents

the K2 guy still kept his cool thou

even in preview JG was the one who was abt to kiss her.......

oh well, there might be, surprise! and its not him... hehehehe

• Like 9

1 hour ago, tinniet said:

That LDF drama, it was promoted as First Kiss for The 6th Time right? And now they added LMH and the title becomes 7 First Kisses? Will the female lead be able to handle? :blink:

it might be lee min ho... hahaha... please let out JG just be with us,, hahaha

• Like 6

Just now, sosooyah19 said:

it might be lee min ho... hahaha... please let out JG just be with us,, hahaha

The article never mentioned LeeMinHo saying anything in a video right?Maybe he's the one who comes in at the end and end up with the female lead.Then we can rejoice having LJK to ourselves.Hahaha:lol:

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

I would have died peacefully if it was IU who played role opposite him. Infact it doesn't even matter if IU isn't the lead, she can just show up for 1 minute at the end to show he ended up with her while the main lead chose someone else. Heck! I'll even take bumping into him on street if that's all they will give us!

https://media.giphy.com/media/l2R032V7qRAF8J6qA/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/tN1lvnT4M6nte/giphy.gif

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

How could anybody forget these tightly holding hands.  If only they did not let go of each others hands.  We have not suffered this way much. Waiting.. waiting..No matter how long, I will be waiiting for you MLSHR Uncut Scenes ( 2 special episodes). 

Spoiler

14730470_951597538277514_548841204897284

This shot of their hand hold is one of the best! Look at how tightly they held on, you can actually see the blood circulation in their hands being restricted because of how tightly they held hands. I'm pretty sure IU and Joongi's hands were bruised by this crushing hand hold.

• Like 17

3 hours ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

If I learned anything from MLSHR is that it's NEVER safe to assume anything. (like a promised happy ending... *sob*)

(also learned: Do not kiss at the Damiwon - you will die. Do not fall in love with a Wang prince - you will die.  Don't be a mute monk assassin - you will die, badly. Now if only I can get JiMong to do these things.......) 

LOLLL, you cracked me up!  

I guess we need to look into the trolling history of director/writer of this CF.  Right, Do not believe in whatever Ji Mong tells you.

Does this kiss concept thing come from NYtimes 9 kisses ? Not that I mind though. Since the probability of myself getting kissed by LJG is like 0,00000000000000001%, I'm contented with him kissing anyone, but Yeon Hwa ( sorry snake, I bear a grudge against you)

@daydayz Welcome ♡ Not sure if you'll regret being dragged into this limbo of moving on denial, though, LoL. I'm watching Weighlifting Fairy, and eyeing for upcoming Goblin. Doesn't really help me to move on though. hehe

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

even in preview JG was the one who was abt to kiss her.......

oh well, there might be, surprise! and its not him... hehehehe

The lady didn't look like a good kisser in the preview :sweatingbullets:  yeah, it may go like, sorry oppa, you're not the one. Damn girl, you fool. Give him to me!

• Like 12

2 hours ago, desvlo said:

I'm watching the same thing. It's cute and funny :)

It ain't betrayal right? Coz one of MLSHR cast member is in it :D I've decided not to watch LOTBS YET coz it airs in SBS and I kinda have a grudge against SBS right now. Lol

weightlifting fairy, because of the leads.. hehe..

• Like 4

O my junki, I am so jealous of this Unnie. I am crying of jealousy.  Huhuhu! She touches LJK's chest.  I am also saying " OMG! OMG! while she is touching it.. The host let Unnie touches LJK's chest because she is already married?  It is unfair!!! How could life be this unfair!! ( crying like a cow!!)

I want to touch it too. (still crying). 

15094969_1151171274964024_47523036863042

you can watch the whole video here at 35:50

• Like 16

17 hours ago, kiinn said:

The lady didn't look like a good kisser in the preview :sweatingbullets:  yeah, it may go like, sorry oppa, you're not the one. Damn girl, you fool. Give him to me!

I seconded that!  I saw  one photo that she is pursing her lips.  She looks like a blow fish.  ( i am a bad bad girl).  HIs lips, his jaw are mine! BWAAA HAHAHAHA! (laughing insanely).

• Like 15