[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 hours ago, wenlhy said:

I know I'm a bit late, I want to ask this before but always forget, sorry if it was discussed before,

Anybody know that what is the age of every prince and Hae Soo at 1st episode? Is Wang Jung supposed to be younger than Hae Soo?

And how many years in detail and in total Hae Soo spend in Goryeo era?

im also actually thinking how many years did HS actually lived in Goryeo? some say 10 years, so when she spent 7 years before WS became GJ, and an additional year carrying a child, it means she spent 2 years with GJ before leaving the palace? coz it doesnt look that way...

what i know is WJ is younger than HS. HS and Eun is of the same age, and WJ called Eun as Hyungnim... also WJ addressed HS as Noonim (am i correct or there's another old term of noona, i think)

• Like 8

4 hours ago, ruizaio said:

They didn't remove the articles themselves, but edited out the parts where the ending was mentioned.

@ziggy123 The director doesn't get anything out of a director's cut (more work for no money) other than just satisfying whatever his professional ego wants his work to be. In this case, we are actively refusing his two (or more) versions and asking for something different (more of the deleted scenes that he purposely left out). In fact, we may even get someone else to reedit the episodes as long as he agrees to release all the unseen footage. But would he give permission? He may be offended if we don't tread carefully.

i was thinking he got all the blame and now people want him to give them the director's cut/spinoff/extras??? :expressionless:

well, its the only way we can forgive the roller coaster issues that happened in MLSHR...

won't he get paid for the additional work? even if there's a demand? i mean people will buy it.... and i just thought it was not unusual to have a directors cut... movies have it, why cant a series?

• Like 9

Guys did you see this FMV ? Watching it made me soo happy, our So-Soo together, is there any other happiness ? And yes I still can't move on, and probably won't till another month or two, or till I find another drama to hook me up, till then it's ML and other LJG dans IU dramas 

• Like 20

16 hours ago, berny said:

I think for Hae Soo, it was that moment she first initiated to embrace him.  remember by the lake, right after Wang So thought he killed his brother Yo (who fell into the cliff). it was on her own accord to just hug and comfort him, and not judge him.
After that there seem to be a time lapse, she became Lady Hae when CP became King, and there seem to be some development in WS, HS relationship by then.

i think so too, that she started to open her heart to him that moment.. when she realized WS cannot be willingly kill his brothers..

• Like 11

On 11/9/2016 at 6:24 AM, antiherofans said:

I love that scene so much. I even love the way he enter the room then saying that "naya....omonim". So cool, dark, mysterius and sexy :wub:

I also love scene from eps 2 when he held Hae Soo in the forest after the assasin is dead. Wook ask him to let her go but he said "Shironde" with smirk on his face  (idk how to spell shironde) :heart:. So Sexy. 

i also love scene from ep 7 when he grab hae soo's wrist,i love the way he said "jeoldae", (it sounds "colte")  n desperately I had to browse this word in Korean help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifn   finally i got it happiness-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

im also actually thinking how many years did HS actually lived in Goryeo? some say 10 years, so when she spent 7 years before WS became GJ, and an additional year carrying a child, it means she spent 2 years with GJ before leaving the palace? coz it doesnt look that way...

what i know is WJ is younger than HS. HS and Eun is of the same age, and WJ called Eun as Hyungnim... also WJ addressed HS as Noonim (am i correct or there's another old term of noona, i think)

One thing that puzzles me is the age difference between So and Soo. So was born in 925, so in 941, the year GHJ arrived at Goryeo in the body of 16 years old Soo, So was supposed to be 17 years old (Korean age). That means So was only one year older than Soo. Eun called Soo by name so he was supposed to be one year younger than So too? Then how old is Won? I'm confused lol

So ascended to the throne in 949 at the age of 25, it was 8 years after GHJ arrived at Goryeo. I think she spent 1 year in the palace, then another year with Jung and passed away in 951.

• Like 9

just imagining MLSHR happen like w: two worlds.. since i saw edited pics of WS turning real and leaving the painting.. :w00t:

HS is in front of the painting, crying..

WS in front of the painting, examining the finish product...

then a solar eclipse occurred, slowly darkening the whole inner palace..

then he saw a silhouette from the painting, slowly like turning into a mirage..

HS lifted her head again, and was shocked to see WS staring at her, shocked too..

what's next...? :P

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

In Korea, DVD/Blu-ray releases of dramas barely break even in terms of cost/profit. In the case of Blu-rays, they can't even produce them domestically, so there's a lot of cost involved with that as well. It is true that there have been other Kdrama director's cut releases (including the head director of MLSHR's previous works), but in those cases, the director himself loved his work enough to want to improve his work. Also, the fans had to show enough interest and love (in the case of DOTS, the DC fan community sent some presents to the director to basically bribe him - despite the huge success of the show, they too had to fight tooth and nail to get it) to convince the production that it will be worth it. It's just the way it is in Korea. 

thanks for clarifying... so its a matter of feeling inspired to give more to fans...

well im still hoping...:rolleyes:

supermoon, please give us a gift on Moonday...

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, tinniet said:

One thing that puzzles me is the age difference between So and Soo. So was born in 925, so in 941, the year GHJ arrived at Goryeo in the body of 16 years old Soo, So was supposed to be 17 years old (Korean age). That means So was only one year older than Soo. Eun called Soo by name so he was supposed to be one year younger than So too? Then how old is Won? I'm confused lol

So ascended to the throne in 949 at the age of 25, it was 8 years after GHJ arrived at Goryeo. I think she spent 1 year in the palace, then another year with Jung and passed away in 951.

ah thanks for that info, i didnt know what year actually HS got in goryeo, so i just counted the time jumps and got 7 years... so ok we may think a year was spent to palace that's why she became suffocated and left..

i think Won is older than Eun, he was married earlier too.. Eun is younger than So.. some older post the ages of the princes so i assumed they were of the same age..but at first i thought since their first meeting was a mess, and Eun thinks highly of himself as a prince, so he didnt address HS as noona..

actually i thought WS will be way older than HS in the story, but shocked to see the age WS actually ascended to the throne.. was the chinese version also have this age gap? or the 4th prince way older? i think i misunderstood when actually it was the real age of LJG and LJE that i read... but the thing is both actors did a great job looking like there's no age gap at all....

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

In Korea, DVD/Blu-ray releases of dramas barely break even in terms of cost/profit. In the case of Blu-rays, they can't even produce them domestically, so there's a lot of cost involved with that as well. It is true that there have been other Kdrama director's cut releases (including the head director of MLSHR's previous works), but in those cases, the director himself loved his work enough to want to improve his work. Also, the fans had to show enough interest and love (in the case of DOTS, the DC fan community sent some presents to the director to basically bribe him - despite the huge success of the show, they too had to fight tooth and nail to get it) to convince the production that it will be worth it. It's just the way it is in Korea. 

Okay, we must bribe him then :D I'm serious D: So far how many people want the DVDs/Blu-rays? Does anyone know? :)

• Like 11

Spoiler
1 hour ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

image.gif The difference is just way too obvious...

image.gifImagine WangSo playing the Pocky Game with HaeSoo...

is this from latest running man? or just a past pic of LKS looking like some role playing character??? hahaha

• Like 9

On 11/9/2016 at 4:41 PM, kiinn said:

LOL!! Don't worry you're not the only one.  

I also had a dream of Wang So, last night. It's weird I rarely dreamed about certain person. In my dream, I was attending a seminar, I was looking for seat, and as usual I liked to sit near a big glass window Then, I spotted Wang So, in his King robe, sitting there, looking out of the window with an annoyed look. He noticed me and gestured me to sit on his spot while he moved. I said it's ok, I think I'd better go home. Then, he looked at me with an annoyed surprised look. 'What do you mean you want to go home?' No, sit here now, and let's talk.' 

I really need to let SHR go, I don't think this is healthy anymore. LOL

I cut my meals' portions into half, after witnessing LJG weight loss. I don't have any appetite. Even when I'm hungry, if I recall his tiny face and perfect jawline, I don't want to eat anything. LOL

i dont want to eat much also.. i think i got inspired with his weight loss because it is needed for work..

but i still end up eating more.. hahahaha

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ruizaio said:

So uh... anyone know what sort of things the director likes? ...>_> :grimace: 

But really, even if he doesn't do the DVDs (I hate myself for even typing that out) it would still be nice because he DID give us this wonderful show. That being said, I suck at these things and am no way volunteering to get anything together. I will donate though if needed! :) And if it inspires him to release the all those beautiful cut scenes, well... :innocent:

• Like 16

Hi fellow MoonLovers! :)

I have an OST-related question. I recently got my hands on my copy of the 2CD OSt and noticed that several instrumental pieces have not made it to the album (which is gorgeous nevertheless!). The 3 tunes in particular I'm looking for are: 

1. the instrument piece that plays in Episode 14 where Baeka and Woohee reunite in the forest. It's almost magical! <3

2. the one that plays in Episode 20 directly before Gwangjong meets his daughter (partly also during with his dialoge with Yeonhwa).

3. the one that plays exactly when he meets his daughter. This one was features many times in the series and I'm surprised it didn't make the cut.

Any ideas what they were and why they are not featured? Maybe they were made for other series and there were copyright issues? I tried Google music identification but no match. :(

Sorry if this had been asked before, but the thread is so massive that I lost track trying to follow it up to date. :(

Any help is appreciated!

• Like 12