[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

On 11/6/2016 at 9:17 PM, Evelyn C said:

Too cruel, drama, too cruel... Quoting Soo: 'It would have been good ... if we never met' - But we don't mind meeting that much with the drama :P Mondays were always meh, now they've been made bleak because there is no new Moon Lovers episode... Nothing to take your mind off things, because everything reminds you of the drama. This week will be hard - I can predict I will be in a foul mood the whole time.

Yes. I feel like my Mondays and Tuesdays are empty now :( Im still suffering from withdrawal syndrome :bawling:

• Like 13

Still not moving on.  Feelings are too strong & they linger in head.  That emptiness in my heart...I don't know how else to make it whole again.  Yesterday, I saw Kubo & the 2 Strings & Kubo reminded me of WS.  His hair, his eye patch...ugh! I have a playlist of the OSTs on replay.  

https://instagram.com/p/BMiO3NTjMC7FVmwKNj8qq1ATWjlk1RJtG8QsC40/

• Like 11

16 hours ago, redfrommars said:

Sorry to cut your post.

I need help~ How many songs does the CD contains? Is there any other MLSHR goods included in the package? Where can I buy it? 

CD 1 contain 13 songs. CD2 contain 15 instrumental, no songs. You can buy it from Yes Asia website. Mine is pre order. Price is USD17.99. But must have minimum purchase to get free delivery. Not sure which country are you from. But for Malaysia & within same region, purchase must be above USD40 for free delivery. I purchased other stuff beside MLSHR's OST CD so my order entitled for free delivery. 

• Like 10

13 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

As a photographer...this was the scene that made me notice how the cinematographer would use the closeups to show the reflected image of the person in the partner's eyes.  See how Hae Soo is fully in Wang So's eyeball when he says, "Should I call you my person?"  :wub:

Yay! I thought I would be the only noticing the reflection in their eyes. For me, most of the time, I try to see if there are reflections of the reflectors used for lighting purposes or even the filming crew. Lol. But yeah, I can see the reflection of them in each other's eyes there! :D

• Like 10

16 hours ago, nixekdevil said:

any updates on the director's cut dvd?

Most likely not materialize. :(

16 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

Eclipses, can you recommend some good LJG movies/tv dramas?

Iljimae, Time Between Dog and Wolf, Arang & The Magistrate, Two Weeks, Joseon Gunmen, Scholar Who Walks The Night, Fly Daddy Fly, Hero. 

• Like 11

15 hours ago, tinniet said:

LJG WITH BABY :wub: and more sexy veins to analyze (is that the same jacket he wore on his last IG post?)

He just know when to use his asset!  In a video posted by @phenyl he did mentioned that ladies like to see men's arm when driving + exposing muscle / veins right? so true?.. hahahahah!

What project is that ya?

• Like 10

Chingus, I've tried to watch 4dramas and 3movies but dropped almost immediately.. nothing can satisfy my eyes and soul now :tears: Every thing in RL seems to have connection to MLSHR..  I want to forget it but don't want to forget at the same time, such a mess! But I'm so glad that this thread exists, so I know I'm not alone struggling with this horrible withdrawal :)

• Like 12

One-shot fanfic.

Now & Forevermore  [HERE @ AO3]

Summary: “Getting ahead of yourself, aren’t you? You’re not king yet.” 
“You are my queen, whether or not I gain the throne.”

[...]

“Marry me.”

Soo sneaks away to visit the Fourth Prince, and receives an unexpected yet long-awaited proposal; or, in which Soo and the Fourth Prince make each other flower crowns and end up pledging their undying love for each other.

And, if you happened to miss it, check out my Day 1 fic Mine Alone for Goryeo Week on Tumblr HERE and my SoSoo pregnancy one-shot HERE.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, eunki said:

Chingus, I've tried to watch 4dramas and 3movies but dropped almost immediately.. nothing can satisfy my eyes and soul now :tears: Every thing in RL seems to have connection to MLSHR..  I want to forget it but don't want to forget at the same time, such a mess! But I'm so glad that this thread exists, so I know I'm not alone struggling with this horrible withdrawal :)

You are not alone. I am watching Empress Ki right now and it is really good. The problem is, I can't seem to focus into the story line because every time they mention Goryeo, it reminds me of MLSHR. I feel like a tourist visiting Empress Ki Land and keep saying "oooh, this is the place where Wang So doing a job for Wang Yo"  or "This is the clan that Wang So will have to deal with after he become Gwangjong".

I choose the wrong drama :sweatingbullets:

• Like 22