[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Something to cheer everyone up!! 

Haha guys. At this rate, I think many want to revolt at SBS. I imagine all of your reaction are like this: image.gif to SBS. 

To the director: yakuza2.gif

To the writer: image.gif

Yet, from this thread, the states/stages of the watchers of the drama:

After the ending: What??!! what-onion-head-emoticon.gif ->  Numb and dizzy!image.gif ->  Noooooooo my otp/ending, can't accept it. desperate1-onion-head-emoticon.gif

->  Crying madly crying3-onion-head-emoticon.gif -> Dying dying-onion-head-emoticon.gif -> After that, depressed image.gif  -> Totally tired and out of it 109.gif   

-> Realize now I'm dead, my real life... image.gif -> work/study, real life begs you work-onion-head-emoticon.gif

-> Pray you get you sanity and emotional health back dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif -> Snap out to reality lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif -> Move on image.gif

-> What is my next addiction? ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif-> Found it, happy!  happy-onion-head-emoticon.gif-> The cycle repeats. Haha! 

Different people may be at different stages/states or start at different stages, some may revert back to the previous stages while others may move forward. How fast or slow the recovery depends on the individuals. 

• Like 23

18 minutes ago, tinniet said:

I watched the SBS version and there was no mentioning about the baby at all. The doctor only told her about her knee and heart palpitation problem, and that she didn't have long life expectancy. That's why I was all puzzled about when exactly she knew about her pregnancy.

Here is my take on that.

HS comes from the future and nowadays, we don't need a doctor to know if the person is pregnant or not.  The woman knows coz their bodies can tell, like not having their period or some indications of early pregnancy. Of course we have to make an assumption that these two love birds were busy doing their job to make it happen. :grin:

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, glacial said:

For those confused, Soo was told about her baby when the doctor first checked her in the palace I think which is why when Wang Jung called for a doctor to check on her, she was nervous and she didn't want to get a check up, eventually he was shocked too that she's pregnant, the doctor couldn't feel the baby's pulse before because the pregnancy just happened but now it mustve been 2 months since then so he can already tell the baby is there. -- at one point i wondered if she had been honest to wang so that she wants  to leave because of their baby and doesn't want to raise the kid in the palace and endanger it, maybe he would've understood and agreed. But then I realized, the old wang so would've understood, but gwangjong would've been like possessive about the child also and probably would never let her and the kid leave which is why she did what she did and overplayed CR's death and all. 

There is now way he would let them go. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

Here is my take on that.

HS comes from the future and nowadays, we don't need a doctor to know if the person is pregnant or not.  The woman knows coz their bodies can tell, like not having their period or some indications of early pregnancy. Of course we have to make an assumption that these two love birds were busy doing their job to make it happen. :grin:

Just imagine how many candles blown on that :phew:

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, iloveknovela said:

Here is my take on that.

Haha I will assume that Soo knew about the pregnancy herself too, but I need reassurance because I want to believe so badly that she did know and that she decided to leave So for the sake of their baby. That would redeem Soo for me.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

So and Ji Mong switched bodies in the end. Ji Mong ruled as GJ and GJ time travelled to the future where he became Ji Mong. 

The only problem is he looks and talks like Ji Mong now. Hae Soo just has to get used to that.

Does this make you feel better, guys?

NO :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

2 hours ago, penforella said:
2 hours ago, iloveknovela said:

Here is my take on that.

Just imagine how many candles blown on that :phew:

Hahahahaahaha!   Exactly!  Good thing they didn't care to elaborate further on those scenes.  They just tickle us a little bit then left everything into our imagination.

Had they done that ....  what do you think would had happened in this thread?

• Like 12

Since my mind was still whirling from the last episode:

Have this been posted already here? if it was sorry for the double post

The video greeting from fans all over the world...wow.

cr. Scarlet Heart:Ryeo (posted at twitter/ youtube)

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

So and Ji Mong switched bodies in the end. Ji Mong ruled as GJ and GJ time travelled to the future where he became Ji Mong. 

The only problem is he looks and talks like Ji Mong now. Hae Soo just has to get used to that.

Does this make you feel better, guys?

No, please, don't.  I'd rather he trap his soul into that huge hideous flat misleading painting, and crying out Hae Soo name every night. LOL

• Like 13

Just now, kiinn said:

No, please, don't.  I'd rather he trap his soul into that huge hideous flat misleading painting, and crying out Hae Soo name every night. LOL

That's scary but hilarious LOL

I can imagine him crying out Soo's name just like he did when he stormed into Jung's place, and that happens every single night ROFL

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, fengari said:

In BH and WS ´s last meeting, BH announces to WS, WW ´s death, and adds that "now, no one left to visit, so I leave". I think that BH visits to WW and maybe to WJ(a visit we didn´t witnessed) were made under WS request: WS asked BH to visit everyone was close to HS and  "record" their memories with her in paintings. This is why we have the painting with the WW-HS promenade in the snow, and Lady Hae death. Also the scene with the HS´s comic bow in front of the king.( sole alive witness back then in this scene was WW and his mother).  

So, it was WS who wanted to leave  signs for her that he (and not only him but all the persons she loved and cared for)  remmebers. The fact, that he  delivers also memories of her time with WW, shows that he holds no grudge, that he understood, and that he respects her memories . (damn, tears comes as i am writting this

I like your idea. 

truthly that I still not watch ep19 & 20 bcz i can't stand what will happen ... I 've read many comments around many forums. Most of them are disapointed with the ending. Some compare with chinese version & made bad words about Moon Lovers. I wish we have more episode to solve all the misunderstanding. Only 20 eps' too short for this film

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, tinniet said:

Haha I will assume that Soo knew about the pregnancy herself too, but I need reassurance because I want to believe so badly that she did know and that she decided to leave So for the sake of their baby. That would redeem Soo for me.

Her being from the future gives her an advantage in that area.  Perhaps, she knows that with her heart condition, it is very risky for her to get preggy and it could endanger the baby too.  And if she remains in the palace, the stressful environment, etc there is not good for both her and the baby in her womb since she kept having chest pain.  Perhaps she could have had a miscarriage like in C-version.

This time, she made the right decision for her and the baby.  But she could have at least did it in such a way that GJ will understand.  It seems that GJ is fine to see her with Jung knowing that their marriage was just formality.  If she later on informed him about her being pregnant and why she needed to leave the palace, I think he will understand.  When those vital information were left out or hidden, certainly GJ will think otherwise.  At least He wouldn't be blinded by jealousy. 

I thought GJ heard Jung when he told HS that being out is not good for her baby, but it seems he didn't capture it.  Well, it was their way to follow the C-version, so what can we do?

• Like 7