[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Right!!! Exactly!! :D

Ask, and thou shall receive:

Spoiler

@sukbin Hi chingu! My apologies. I had intended to post this message soon after I uploaded the first set of Cosmo videos and GIFs, but then our little Twitterverse exploded with more gifs and retweets. It was truly a frenzy. After I finish with this note, I'll need to check and post all the new gifs I overlooked.

So what you said is true. There are already many people shipping Haesoo and 8 (or IU and KHN). That was totally expected since they are already friends who are very comfortable with each other and who undeniably look very, very, very good together.

That said, it's so very easy to take things out of context so please don't place too much value on the images and videos because I really do think many of us will LOVE IU and Joon-gi together as 4 and Haesoo. I've already had this discussion a few times about the two of them, and feel very confident about my theories.

NOT A THEORY: IU actually doesn't feel uncomfortable at all with Joon-gi, and especially not about his age. First, don't forget that her real boyfriend, is actually the same age as Joon-gi -- 34. She is an old soul in a young body and is mature beyond her years. ALL her closest friends say this about her, and it's something many of her Uaena (fans) are also aware of. As Joon-gi has alluded to in some of his interviews, Lee Ji-eun, our IU, is ambitious, hardworking and very thoughtful about EVERYTHING that she does. She shares these traits with Joon-gi (they are very similar), along with another one that's important to note. They are both EXTREMELY careful about their personas and how they interact with people, and thus, are both very guarded. And did I mention she has a boyfriend? She is definitely going to make sure it doesn't look like there's anything going on. 

Regardless of 8 or all the other princes (or rather Haneul, Baekhyun, etc), Joon-gi is her leading man, and she, his leading lady. There's more reason for them to be extra careful in their actions with each other, than with the rest of the cast. If you watch the video, you'll see that she actually feels comfortable with all the guys (yay!! they all have good chemistry with each other). If there was any discomfort, it would be very evident in the videos. We've seen many examples of situations where she is a bit standoffish, and has someone at arm's length away from her. In the BTS videos however, her body is relaxed, and her smile is engaging and open. It's actually REALLY nice to see her having fun.

Anyway, IU does look very good with Haneul, BaekHyun, Joo-Hyuk and Jisoo...no question about it (I think I may be visually shipping each of them). But she DOES also look very good with Joon-gi, and when he holds her or caresses her, the result is ELECTRIC. So like you, I will be shipping 4 and Haesoo (Joon-gi and IU). I anticipate there being scenes where it will be hard to take our eyes off them, and I look forward to them, over the course of each episode, becoming an enduring OTP (one true pairing) that we will remember for a long, long time.  @sukbin Hwaiting!!!!

:P:rolleyes:

EDIT: PS Yeorobun. Wow. There are obviously a number of ships you can choose from. If it's alright with everyone, let's plan on shipping skirmishes instead of outright wars. I have a feeling we'll have a lot of fun discussing the merits of one ship versus another, and then we can just agree to disagree.  :heart:

• Like 9

Back to this thread again after the recent teaser and Cosmopolitan bts. All look GREAT! Since it's getting closer to 29 of August, I surely will come more often for the news and discussion.

Talking about the news... I just read about leaked ost?! After leaked kiss scene I don't mind the ost either Keke... @Gabi Bros could you please sent me the link to me too? :"> Thanks a bunch :D

• Like 9

I woke up to the Cosmopolitan bts and I couldn't be happier. Everyone is gorgeous but I'm actually kind of sad that we don't get to see more of their interactions but there is still the upcoming press con and I have no doubt we'll all go crazy when the pictures come out.

While I'm already firmly in second lead syndrome which is weird because the drama hasn't even aired yet,I'm also looking forward to the main couple moments. I have never actually seen Lee Jun Ki in any dramas as the main lead but I did watch him as the second lead in My Girl ages ago. His charisma from what I've seen in the Youku trailer and the recent teaser is definitely no joke and I can see why they chose him as the 4th prince.

I also find it funny that in both the Youku trailer and the teaser, there is a brief scene of the 4th prince pulling Hae Soo towards him while she is wearing that horrible polka dots dress. That dress appears too many times for my liking to be honest. Overall the drama seems very different from the Chinese version but I've always preferred Korean dramas more so I have a feeling I'll love this adaptation more.

And like everyone here I'm really praying that this drama will do as well we all are secretly or not so secretly hoping it will. Because everything that I've seen so far definitely keeps hyping me up. So far pre-produced dramas of 2016 have a 50:50 chance of doing well. Besides seeing the efforts everyone has put in,I really can't help but hope for the best.

Can't wait for the rest of the teasers as well as the press con. I've been waiting for this drama since it was first announced but strangely, I can't help but get more impatient as the airing date draws closer. *sighs* This is the drama I'm anticipating the most this year.

It must be hard for everyone to continue waiting. Fighting yeorobun!!!

P.S- I wanted to use a lot of emoticons but mine don't seem to be working properly. Oh,well.

• Like 7

@Gabi Bros I think this one is a little different. What do you think? better?

EDIT: LOL. @Gabi Bros I was so mesmerized by Joon-gi that I wasn't aware that I watched it loop about 10 times before I realized I couldn't stop watching. Excuse me while I wipe my face and grab a bucket for my drool. :P

• Like 8

Question! I've been dying to find out, at around 4.20 of the long trailer, a woman was wiping Wang So's face. Someone said in a previous post that it was Ha Na. But someone on Facebook said it was IU @_@. Does anyone know? I was kinda hoping it would be a close, sweet moment between Wang So and Hae Soo but the way the woman is dressed doesn't seem like its her costume palette.

• Like 7

@meahri_1 Hi chingu. Thanks for the long write up. I am actually aware that her boyfriend Jang Ki Ha is of the same age with LJK and I think from there she should have no problem getting along with LJK whom is of similar age gap with her boyfriend. I totally understand her being an old soul since since I shared similar experience (okay, this is embarrassing but I used to date someone 15 years older for 10 years), but still despite dating someone way older, we still have reservation on who we can bond with but you are right, judging from the Cosmo video, they all bonded very well regardless of age gap.

Despite the closeness between IU and KHN, I am not shipping anyone of them in real life. I respect that IU has a boyfriend and I am hoping that they will last. Based on the trailer, IU and Jun Ki seem to have promising chemistry and since I enjoy the C-version of the drama, I am definitely shipping 4th Prince with Hae Soo. I always find that LJK is a very difficult actor to actually be able to ship with anyone in real life. He is a great actor but he is yet to have a leading lady that could create combustible chemistry with him and so I am hoping that he finally found his OTP in IU. Having said that, I reiterate that I am shipping 4th Prince-Hae Soo so badly because I find that their love story is so passionate, so intense and despite the cry me a river done by Nicky Wu, I am still yet to be elevated into a whole new level of experience to actually feel the intensity of the love, which may be due to my preference over Korean over Chinese actors and that I believe with LJK filling in the 4th Prince's shoes, I may actually feel that feeling. 

And with so many of us actually feel that his drama will be a great success and eventually a history making....well, how is that possible so many people feel the same way and the feeling is not true, right? So, I think that yes indeed, since we share the same feeling, this drama will indeed be an even greater success.

@Gabi Bros I read at the DalRyeo's invitation post that the INAUGURATION CEREMONY is on August 9th. May I ask, what ceremony are they referring to?

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, Maria Brimstone said:

Question! I've been dying to find out, at around 4.20 of the long trailer, a woman was wiping Wang So's face. Someone said in a previous post that it was Ha Na. But someone on Facebook said it was IU @_@. Does anyone know? I was kinda hoping it would be a close, sweet moment between Wang So and Hae Soo but the way the woman is dressed doesn't seem like its her costume palette.

It's Ha Na. Not sure if the relationship between Wang So and his wife in the K-version is as stable as it was in the C-version. If you remember, they did have a good solid relationship and he did care for her. Ruoxi, however, completely had his heart. I'm certain that will remain the same in the K-version since that's a story arc that's already well established in this adaptation. Have to admit, however, that I thought it was IU at first too. :cry:

• Like 8

@Gabi Bros thank you for the link. But sorry to say..that song is not leaked ost..that is mirror of the witch ost part 3, Moon by Lim Jeong Hee. I watched motw and imo motw is one of the best fusion fantasy sageuk I've ever seen and one of my favorite drama this year. And the ending..after motw ending happened, I wish that mlshr has kind of ending like motw ending..beautiful and unforgettable <3 

(so did anyone in here havent watch motw so couldnt recognize the ost?? *crying in the corner*)

• Like 6

6 hours ago, fleurofjasmine said:

@Gabi Bros thank you for the link. But sorry to say..that song is not leaked ost..that is mirror of the witch ost part 3, Moon by Lim Jeong Hee. I watched motw and imo motw is one of the best fusion fantasy sageuk I've ever seen and one of my favorite drama this year. And the ending..after motw ending happened, I wish that mlshr has kind of ending like motw ending..beautiful and unforgettable <3 

(so did anyone in here havent watch motw so couldnt recognize the ost?? *crying in the corner*)

Thank you!!! :) The song name is Moon :lol: xD hahaha was perfect for Moon Lovers. I am watching Mirror of the Witch but I am at episode 6 and I thought that the drama only used instrumentals. I was really impressed by the quality of Mirror of the Witch! :hushed: I will continue watching. :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, edensor said:

Talking about the news... I just read about leaked ost?! After leaked kiss scene I don't mind the ost either Keke... @Gabi Bros could you please sent me the link to me too? :"> Thanks a bunch :D

Thanks to @fleurofjasmine now we know it wasn't a leaked ost. It was only used by the chinesse subbers of Moon Lovers along with videos of the preview. Was this song (MOON) from Mirror of the Witch: :)

Spoiler

8 hours ago, sandra4897 said:
Aigoo.

…As Uncontrollably fond that has been broadcasting on Youku has already been reviewed and approved, it will not be affected. As for Moon Lovers and Saimdang that will simultaneously be broadcasted in China and Korea, they may be subjected to change. And if these dramas that have been imported for a few hundred thousand usd cannot be broadcasted, it is feared that video-sharing websites have to shoulder the cost.

@sandra4897Mmm…this is really a difficult situation. They finished subbing around 15 to 20 days ago (and they end filming on July 1st)…way before this chinesse regulations happened. I thought that it was all already approved but then came the Taeyeon OST news so if she is going to record that means the drama is not fully complete. Is complete when no more changes are done…and adding a song is a change. I still think Moon Lovers will be safe from this mess. Hope for the best! 

8 hours ago, Maria Brimstone said:

Hi! Is Kang Ha Na.  

7 hours ago, sukbin said:

@Gabi Bros I read at the DalRyeo's invitation post that the INAUGURATION CEREMONY is on August 9th. May I ask, what ceremony are they referring to?

Sorry, I don't know. 

• Like 6