[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

24 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Chingus... I need your help. Somewhere on the Internet there is the book that our drama is based on and it's in English. I lost that link. :cry: If anyone still has it - can you help me find it? Please! 

Here you can find the first 5 chapters translated and for download:

http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com/p/translation-progress.html

I haven't find the full novel. :)

• Like 6

3 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@Gabi Bros Wow. Those are awesome Naver comments. I am so happy not to see any negative/doubtful comments about any of our cast. I know both Joon-gi and IU have had their share of doubters (I refuse to use the H word), as do a couple of our other princes, I believe. That's not to say those people aren't out there, but I'm thinking (hoping) that from the Chinese teaser, and now this first official SBS trailer, that people are discovering the extent of our drama's epic nature and the considerable investment made to its overall quality. And thus, those who may have not been planning to watch it, are now seriously considering it, while existing fans of the cast and prior c-version drama are locked in and anxious to start our journey.

Everyone on the thread recently, has been extremely supportive and been very good about being fair and mindful about commenting on cast members, regardless of any preexisting biases or doubts. Just a side comment that all shipping preferences are fair game, however, cause we all like who we like. ^_^  I hope that respect and consideration continues as we get closer to August 29 and more chingu join our thread.

Here's to our growing community, and most especially cheers to our drama. As some of you have already said, IT WILL DEFINITELY SUCCEED!!!! :heart:

I liked this, I wish I could explain or just understand why some people are "stinkers" but I doubt any of us can.  I wish I could say they've seen the light but it's more likely they're just hiding,  I was also thrilled to see all the positive comments. HURRAY. 

Also ...I know it will succeed in a BIG way!!  Believe it!  :D

But...what is a chingu?  Does that mean fan?

@cedarwood  I am so glad you said we were ladies...but...............when it comes to Joon...it's who can grab him first.....:lol:

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Chingu means friend in Korea. :P

@minmar and if you're wondering about these too (or you can disregard if you already know), 'annyeong' or 'annyeonghaseyo' is hello (the 2nd is more formal), and 'yeorobun' is everyone.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Everyone on the thread recently, has been extremely supportive and been very good about being fair and mindful about commenting on cast members, regardless of any preexisting biases or doubts. Just a side comment that all shipping preferences are fair game, however, cause we all like who we like. ^_^  I hope that respect and consideration continues as we get closer to August 29 and more chingu join our thread.

Here's to our growing community, and most especially cheers to our drama. As some of you have already said, IT WILL DEFINITELY SUCCEED!!!! 

sorry for cutting your post :) I love this!! absolutely agree with you..

@Gabi Bros sorry, can you send me a link of leaked OST? I want to check something..thanks :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

@minmar and if you're wondering about these too (or you can disregard if you already know), 'annyeong' or 'annyeonghaseyo' is hello (the 2nd is more formal), and 'yeorobun' is everyone.

I am illiterate in Korean so thanks for letting me know. :D

• Like 3

I really don't want our main otp to die.....watching empress ki was heart wrenching for me. It will be hard for me to watch another one like that. I might have to wait till the series is over and find out who dies. 

Also send me the link for the ost please.

thanks in advance.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, awsedrf said:

@Gabi Bros hi can you send me also the link of leaked OST? thanks a lot!!

1 hour ago, chrissyllee said:

I really don't want our main otp to die.....watching empress ki was heart wrenching for me. It will be hard for me to watch another one like that. I might have to wait till the series is over and find out who dies. 

Also send me the link for the ost please.

thanks in advance.

Hiii...Sent to both of you! But the song being a leaked ost is only my assumption. Dont take it for granted.:)

@chrissyllee Wow! I envy you for being able to wait until the last episode. :o I am already under Moon Lovers's spell.  :lol: I won't be able to wait. 

EDIT:

OUR DRAMA NAME IS: 달의 연인 - 보보경심 려 / Dal ui yeonin - Bobogyungsim Ryeo

English Title: Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo

So the short name given by the official facebook is DALRYEO

*Dal () means Moon in Korean. 

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@Ally   OMO! OMO! OMO!! These are DAEBAK!!!

Based on the Cosmo spreads and photos, seems to me IU is much closer to KHN in real life and not much interaction between her and Jun Ki. Probably because he is a lot older than her. I wouldn't be surprise if many ships sailing for IU-KHN even before the drama starts airing. I am shipping the reel-life couple that is 4th Prince and Haesoo, though.

• Like 7

@Maria Brimstone It wasn't fan made. It was released around the time the other one was released, where the eclipse is behind the man on horseback...which I believe is 4. The teaser was released very soon after, or quite possibly all were released around the same time.

@sukbin For you, chingu:

BTS: Chingu, this is the long version with all the individual comments combined.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

OMG! that moment of IU-Joong Gi at 0:50 :wub: made my heart skip a beat. So Wangso-like. 

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. We need a GIF of that. I may make one tonight if I don't see one soon. The GIFs are just popping up all over the place. Joon-gi lightly caressing the side of her hair with his face while his eyes are closed...that was EXTREMELY SEXY. So very Wangso, and so very Joon-gi  (at least to me).

• Like 9