[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I wasn't expecting this to be broadcast in Japan! Wow! Thank you so much everyone! For the info, video, screen caps! :) Can't wait! They are looking great! ^_^ 

Spoiler

At least today SBS is talking about IU and the Moon Lovers - Scarlet Heart Ryeo OST. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, ilovekorearocks said:

I hope they'll be releasing more stuff like this and will be subbed soon by subbing teams. <3  I've prepared shirts for the premier(w/ IU's promotional poster on it). I'll wear them while watching live steam and while walking around the mall before August 29. :D 

I've done a good job waiting all these 6-7months.. but now that it's a month away my heart just can't take it no more.. August 29.. jebal...

Welcome to this thread @ilovekorearocks ! :lol: 

Aww how sweet of you!! Please do take pictures of the shirts if you don't mind.. keke I'm sure your event will be fun. Hopefully all the effort won't go to waste. I can't wait for the drama too. Hoping for a teaser to be released soon by SBS..

• Like 5

@Ally @MoOnLoVeRz @Gabi Bros  Thanks for the pics and links.  Holy Moley this is going to be huge.BIG BIG BIG.

OMG OMG  @vrod123 Did you see? Simultaneous broadcasts in China, Korea and Japan TOO!  That IS a lot of hype but given all the money and backing this has received  I think it will be GINORMOUS!   I can't guarantee everyone will get a huge career boost but I want to think so. :w00t:

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, minmar said:

I can't guarantee everyone will get a huge career boost but I want to think so. :w00t:

Me too! Me too!!! :w00t:

I've noticed Ji Soo in Doctors lately and goooosh - small role but he did such a wonderful job there! Boy is natural in front of the camera so I trust his career will speed up after ML. 

And Joon Gi... my lovely Joon Gi... I expected a trailer when I saw HK promo mv but since it is not I was glad to see the cast in costumes. (Can I add from the bottom of my heart Joon Gi looked so good I almost fell from my chair?)

I can't be dissapointed with this drama. Joon Gi never dissappoints me. It's just so hard to wait another month for the drama I want to see so badly!

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:

HK LeTV main page!

trans: A popular korean drama whereby everyone has been looking forward to.

On August 29th, Hong kong will broadcast live same day and timing as in Korea.

Y0G2kd5.jpg

Interesting. Now that next week is August, the production team are firing up all cylinders with the promotion, first China and now Hong Kong. The only one left to promote is SBS. I don't know what tricks they have in store but I bet it will be a good one. With this drama airing in Korea, China, Hong Kong and Japan simultaneously (how I wish the drama also playing simultaneously in my country :bawling:), I must say that it is by far the most hyped K-dramas ever and I so badly hope and pray that it will live up to everyone's expectations. I am sure the crews and the casts especially are feeling the enormous pressure right now with the airing date coming closer. I am so looking forward to August 29, not for my birthday but for ML-SH :blush:.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, sukbin said:

Interesting. Now that next week is August, the production team are firing up all cylinders with the promotion, first China and now Hong Kong. The only one left to promote is SBS. I don't know what tricks they have in store but I bet it will be a good one. With this drama airing in Korea, China, Hong Kong and Japan simultaneously (how I wish the drama also playing simultaneously in my country :bawling:), I must say that it is by far the most hyped K-dramas ever and I so badly hope and pray that it will live up to everyone's expectations. I am sure the crews and the casts especially are feeling the enormous pressure right now with the airing date coming closer. I am so looking forward to August 29, not for my birthday but for ML-SH :blush:.

No matter how hard most of us try to ignore the fear, I think it can creep in sometime leaving us worried that this might not live up to the hype. Well,  NOT THIS TIME!!   This is going to be a huge hit.:lol:  BELIEVE IT!!

• Like 8

On 7/26/2016 at 10:20 PM, Ally said:

Another ship? :wub::wub:

Credits to: @jnmrbd's twitter 

I'm sorry but I found that screencaps and "analysis" were so funny. Because I didn't feel anything special about the way Jisoo looking at IU in that moment..but..if Jisoo looking at IU like these..(I will put in spoiler tag because it's not really related lol)

Spoiler

CoS2IOcVIAENOSt.jpg

CoS2JxMVMAEJ91H.jpg

CoS2L0SUMAAyUH5.jpg

If Jisoo looking at IU like in those pics..yes..definitely I will feel anything special lol..I think OP on that twitter account was a bit exaggerate about Jisoo's stare..However..hopefully we will get that stare from Wangjung to Haesoo?? hihi :P

Oh, I have said this before..I was interested to watch MLSHR first was because Jisoo (but I love all other casts, so actually I still will watch it even there is no Jisoo in first place)..but after I know about the story..I read some chapters of novel in english version..watching cdrama (so far up to ep 9)..I love the story and now really can't wait to watch MLSHR. My favorite prince is 14th prince (and this is nothing to do with Jisoo played 14th prince, I just love his character). and..I really can't wait to watch this scene between 14th prince and ruoxi (in spoiler tag)

Spoiler

CoS4phjUEAAirw-.jpg

I know that MLSHR is not exact replica of cdrama..but for this scene..I really really hope they will show it.*praying*

Lastly, thank you very much for all updates..I'm sure SBS will start to promote MLSHR next month (first week of August)..let's we wait more still pics, video BTS script reading, press conference, etc :)

Fighting MLSHR!!

---

Nam Joo Hyuk did interview with Elle July 2016. He talked about MLSHR

read more -> https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2016/07/23/july-2016-elle-nam-joo-hyuk-interview/?platform=hootsuite

• Like 9