[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

@peny @Gabi Bros I am sincerely hoping SBS will promote the drama by having some of the cast appear on Running Man.It's one of the bigger epic dramas SBS has on their schedule, and many of the cast have made guest appearances before on the variety show -- IU, Kang Ha Neul, Baekhyun, Nam Joo Hyuk, Jisoo. Uri Joon-Gi has been on Family Outing and Healing Camp before...both are SBS shows. It would be great to see the princes pitted against the Running Man team...perhaps vying for the favor of IU?...or something like that?  Do you think Joon-gi might be receptive to some fun competition? I didn't really see any other competition type variety shows listed in his filmography list.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, sarskinz said:

Idk how I'm going to watch this, I dropped the original after 20 episodes because I knew the ending would kill me. But I need to watch this for IU:wub:

You need to watch this!!!! :P Even if the ending is sad we are going to have a group sobbing together.

16 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Yes! :) 

@peny Running man will be a good idea! I want more interactions! :P

Sure more interactions and funny moments XD

Oh, also can we get one of them sing the ost for MLSHR or just do a duet. Me will be so so so happy if junki can do a duet with IU. She said she plan to make a come back early next year. Can she just drop a single/duet as a warm up this year :lol:

• Like 9

I can picture it now, the princes banded together to bring down ultimate Running Man tiger, Kim Jong-Kook.That would be soooooooo epic and something I would LOVE to see. Who would win?! Our sexy and handsome royal brothers from SHR, or the extremely competitive Running Man team?? I can see our fierce 4th prince, Joon-Gi facing down a muscle-flexing Jong-Kook, and then Kwang Soo and Haha taking every opportunity to cheat to ensure a win. I REALLY HOPE SBS IS PLANNING SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, meahri66 said:

I can picture it now, the princes banded together to bring down ultimate Running Man tiger, Kim Jong-Kook.That would be soooooooo epic and something I would LOVE to see. Who would win?! Our sexy and handsome royal brothers from SHR, or the extremely competitive Running Man team?? I can see our fierce 4th prince, Joon-Gi facing down a muscle-flexing Jong-Kook, and then Kwang Soo and Haha taking every opportunity to cheat to ensure a win. I REALLY HOPE SBS IS PLANNING SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!

Hahaha Woww...i am loving the idea! :D

• Like 6

@sarskinz An OST by IU would be the whipped cream on top of our kkonminam or flower-boy decorated SHR cake, or even better than that, a duet with both IU and Joon-Gi would be like the cherry on top. I'm hopeful that your wish travels straight to the drama gods' ears.

I wish I felt confident about it, but I have yet to understand how the OST process works and when and how the decision is made to include a song by a major cast member.

IU was fortunate to release Someday when she co-starred in Dream High. She was not included, however on the OST for You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin. On her own she released Beautiful Song, a duet with Jo Jung Suk as a gift to her fans and fans of the drama.

I had anticipated her being a part of the Pretty Man OST or maybe doing a duet with Jang Keun-Suk, but neither happened.

And I was happy when IU was able to perform Heart and Twenty-Three as her character Cindy, but neither were included on the Producers OST, likely because both songs were already earmarked for IU's upcoming album.  And then there's uri Joon-Gi who was fortunate to release One Day which was part of the Arang and the Magistrate OST.

I have no clue what's going to happen this time around, but if either are lucky to be a part of the drama's OST, it would truly be a gift for all of us. :wub:

• Like 8

7 hours ago, meahri66 said:

Joon Gi did made an appearance in Family Outing before Military Service but to think of them even Joon Gi leading the pack to take on Kim Jong Kook, I don't think you are going to like to see it. They made fun (though in good spirit) of Joon Gi in Family Outing that despite him being an action star and taekwando 3rd belt, he didn't seem to be that strong as he appeared to be and grouped him together with the middle aged regulars. It's not like Joon Gi is not strong but KJK is a seasoned variety regular and even the weaklings like Kwang Soo and Jae Suk are variety pros so they sure know how to play the games. I think for the most part when the guests of RM win is always because RM casts just wanted to give face to them. But I still love the idea of them appearing in RM. Joon Gi seldom make appearance on variety show (which actually a quality that I like) which put him in a class of his own and in a way, protecting his image as a serious actor. Still, once in a while, I think it would be a great idea for him to loosen up a bit and have some fun and RM is the best platform to do so.

• Like 9

@sukbin I hear you. It's extremely difficult to go up against RM's Jong-Kook. His competitive nature, size and strength have enabled him to go up against some of the more serious professional athletes and fighters that have been guests on the show. If Joon-Gi and the rest of the princes are quick and strategic, however, they might have a chance to beat Jong-Kook and the RM team in a nametag elimination round, similar to those rare instances when they have some of the more competitive idols like Yong-Hwa and Nichkhun band together. I know it would still be a big stretch -- the idol wins have been rare...and then of course they've had prior experience going up against the RM team. I think it would still be a great opportunity for Joon-Gi and the other princes to have a lot of fun while on the show. It looks like they all had such great chemistry together while filming, that it would be a treat for them (and most especially us) to enjoy each other in that type of setting. :D

• Like 7

15 hours ago, meahri66 said:

@peny @Gabi Bros I am sincerely hoping SBS will promote the drama by having some of the cast appear on Running Man.It's one of the bigger epic dramas SBS has on their schedule

I agree that SBS has yet to do so much promotion on this drama now that I recalled that the trailer was meant for Chinese station Youuku. 

But if my theory is right, I think this drama will be a big hit as it will be aired on SBS. So far, Lee Joon Gi had excellent track record for dramas airing on SBS. Todate, he done mostly dramas on MBC but those dramas of his that really received great ratings are from SBS which is My Girl (although he is the second lead) and of course, Iljimae (which broke 30% viewership). 

He has not done any drama on SBS after Military Service yet, with 3 dramas airing on MBC and Joseon Gunman on KBS. So, I have a good feeling that Scarlet Heart will be a rating success if this is to base on the pattern and of course, my own theory and predictions. Please, please, hoping SH will be a big one.

• Like 9

Sorry, but can you send me the leaked kiss pic too? Been looking everywhere with keywords scarlet heart ryeo, moon lovers, lee jun ki (and lee joon gi and lee joon ki all possible spellings), IU and kiss, but cannot find any :(

So please.... Thank you in advance!

• Like 7

omo wuri Haesoo sshi is such a sweet young lady!!! :wub:

Co3Ywjx.jpg

IgYmmBL.jpg

EDIT: Another character relationship chart created by korean fans (with current released character stills so far!)

what i can understand so far (BLACK - Family, RED - Married, Pink - Loveline, Grey - Friends & Blue - Enemies)

aS2S6gX.png

• Like 12

@Gabi Bros I sent the pic to her :lol:

Scarlet heart voted most anticipated kdrama in china!!

Can we have them guessing in happy camp, just like the casts from BBJX. I really like happy camp concept, they can play games and have an interview at the same time. But maybe they need to promote in korea first, since ratings come from korean audience XD

Spoiler

I still can not understand people being salty about the age difference between nicky and liu shi shi. Did they have no eyes to watch liong/shi interview and interaction, in happy camp liu shishi keep fooling around and tease nicky alot. She poked him when he did a push up and in other show she poked him again when they reverse role and reenact scene from BBJX. Poking someone in real life is not the same with poking them on facebook. She definitely closer to him than other casts from BBJX and their chemistry is so good that I think if not because of them BBJX would never be the same. They are so happy together too. Why the fans being so mean :dissapointed_relieved:

As for IU and LJG, I feel the casting is so on point, IU is known for her mature personality and her famous bestie yoo in na is much older than her. In my opinion she will connect better with older actor tho.

Sorry for my rant, I need to get it out of my chest. :P

• Like 8

1 hour ago, peny said:

Reveal hidden contents

I still can not understand people being salty about the age difference between nicky and liu shi shi. Did they have no eyes to watch liong/shi interview and interaction, in happy camp liu shishi keep fooling around and tease nicky alot. She poked him when he did a push up and in other show she poked him again when they reverse role and reenact scene from BBJX. Poking someone in real life is not the same with poking them on facebook. She definitely closer to him than other casts from BBJX and their chemistry is so good that I think if not because of them BBJX would never be the same. They are so happy together too. Why the fans being so mean :dissapointed_relieved:

As for IU and LJG, I feel the casting is so on point, IU is known for her mature personality and her famous bestie yoo in na is much older than her. In my opinion she will connect better with older actor tho.

Sorry for my rant, I need to get it out of my chest. :P

Spoiler

Oh! But they are married now... People are unhappy with that!? Many people love the couple. I was more into the friendship of Liu Shi Shi  and Yuang Hong (13th) in the drama, only to know now that they are real best friends way before the drama started. :P Friendship goals! 

Spoiler

ee2afa1fc4e6827cf724e418.jpg

bubujinxing_together_10.jpg

Maybe the hate won't stop but the happiness of Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi is the only think that matters... don't let that bother you...as long as they are happy (even with the hate), it's okay. I am not a fan...but I can feel is a mutual feeling and I think both are nice people. ^_^

I think IU and Lee Joong Gi are ok with the age difference because for me he looks young. Also, let's remember that she has almost a 3 year relationship with her boyfriend who is the same age of Joong Gi. It won't be a problem. :)

• Like 7

Hello...I've been lurking around this thread and can't wait until the series is released.  Has anyone seen Jade Palace Lockheart?  I think that one is another version of the story but the girl ended up with the 8th prince.  :blink:

• Like 6