Park Hyung Sik Tours Singapore’s Hotspots for Arena Pictorial

ZE:A‘s Park Hyung Sik visited Singapore for the November issue of Arena. This month’s theme is travel, and Park Hyung Sik did a great job giving off a relaxed and fun atmosphere for the readers. For this photo shoot, the star actually had a great time enjoying all the sightseeing spots of Singapore. Whenever a fan recognized […]

The post Park Hyung Sik Tours Singapore’s Hotspots for Arena Pictorial appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

At first I didn't really liked his acting in the drama Heirs, but then I saw him in the drama called mmmm I forgot! the one where he plays a rich guy going out with the poor best friends main character who ends uo with another rich guy!
well, in this drama he was great, and that is how I started appreciating his acting. And the more I read about him the more I get to like him! I wonder what is the name of the drama?! mmm frustrating!

Archived