Past Interviews and SNS Posts of Kim Hyun Ji Surface After Her Death in Mass Suicide

A post “Superstar K” contestant Kim Hyun Ji left on her social media in the past has surfaced since her death. In March 2008, she wrote, “I’m nine. People pointed their fingers at me because I don’t have a father.” Through her post, she expressed the pain her mother had to endure as a single […]

The post Past Interviews and SNS Posts of Kim Hyun Ji Surface After Her Death in Mass Suicide appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Guest Ming Banger

It figures there would be no comments here. She was just a lesbian whose life meant nothing to authorities so they wrapped it up in an ugly package and called it suicide.

It figures there would be no comments here. She was just a lesbian whose life meant nothing to authorities so they wrapped it up in an ugly package and called it suicide.

From what I've gathered, most Soompiers follow "mainstream" kpop bands and/or pretty faces. Thus lots of established artists do not get a single comment on any of their related news. Yet that does not mean that the article was not read. Likewise here. Nor that we did not feel any sympathy towards this young lady whom I (for instance) had never heard of before.
Am I reading too much into understanding that you question the official statement regarding her tragic death? Btw the use of "mass suicide" was misleading for me, as I tend to associate it with horrific "religiously" motivated events such as those in Peoples Temple in 1978 or the 1994-97 Solar Temple deaths.

Guest Ming Banger

From what I've gathered, most Soompiers follow "mainstream" kpop bands and/or pretty faces. Thus lots of established artists do not get a single comment on any of their related news. Yet that does not mean that the article was not read. Likewise here. Nor that we did not feel any sympathy towards this young lady whom I (for instance) had never heard of before.
Am I reading too much into understanding that you question the official statement regarding her tragic death? Btw the use of "mass suicide" was misleading for me, as I tend to associate it with horrific "religiously" motivated events such as those in Peoples Temple in 1978 or the 1994-97 Solar Temple deaths.

Hi, I do question her death as suicide.  Authorities claim they found a suicide website and she, along with the 2 males made a suicide pact even though there were no letters or notes or any indication that she was on the website.  It's convenient for authorities who have no interest in seeing justice for someone who was different.

Archived