[Drama 2016] Jang Yeong-Sil 장영실

larus

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since JYS's innovations are well-known by worldwide, i really really hope this drama can give us detail parts of his life including his love life... :wub::wub:

Who will be helmed this drama, chinggus ??? I hope it will be a great and experience PD and Writer...this drama has potency to becomes a man version of Dae Jang Geum...pray for them not to waste SIK's and co brilliant acting talents here... B)

Since JYS's innovations are well-known by worldwide, i really really hope this drama can give us detail parts of his life including his love life... :wub::wub:

Who will be helmed this drama, chinggus ??? I hope it will be a great and experience PD and Writer...this drama has potency to becomes a man version of Dae Jang Geum...pray for them not to waste SIK's and co brilliant acting talents here... B)

@badsmuler,     Hi, Sweetie, How Are You..

I don't think it would be worth the watch if they don't show the aspects of his love life or his visions, they could show what he created but we need to see what inspired him.. Like what makes him tick if not it would really be a waste of SIK talent especially in the Saguek world which Jumong still reign supreme in my book.. I don't think SIK would have taken on this project if it didn't go deep into JYS the person..  

I don't think it would be worth the watch if they don't show the aspects of his love life or his visions, they could show what he created but we need to see what inspired him.. Like what makes him tick if not it would really be a waste of SIK talent especially in the Saguek world which Jumong still reign supreme in my book.. I don't think SIK would have taken on this project if it didn't go deep into JYS the person..  

Annyoooong @valsava onnie...i'm very very happy today because SIK appa and his triplets, especially my Daehanie are so amazing in new TSR episode... :wub::wub:

For me, my most fav Saeguk are Emperor of The Sea, Jumong and Queen of Sundoek... :w00t:

Do you think JYS was a serious but romantic man ??? Cause if i watch SIK appa now he's becomes more easy-going with his beloved triplets around him...LOL

About what was inspired JYS...i think at 1st it was spontaneous because he's caring man...basically he just wanted to helped people around him so they can do activities more easier and effective... :wub::wub:

Annyoooong @valsava onnie...i'm very very happy today because SIK appa and his triplets, especially my Daehanie are so amazing in new TSR episode... :wub::wub:

For me, my most fav Saeguk are Emperor of The Sea, Jumong and Queen of Sundoek... :w00t:

Do you think JYS was a serious but romantic man ??? Cause if i watch SIK appa now he's becomes more easy-going with his beloved triplets around him...LOL

About what was inspired JYS...i think at 1st it was spontaneous because he's caring man...basically he just wanted to helped people around him so they can do activities more easier and effective... :wub::wub:

@badsmuler,  My Bad Happy Thanksgiving,

Yes Emperor Of The Sea Was Another Saguek I Really Enjoyed And Loved SIK In That Drama I Think That Was The First Korean Saguek I Watch Even My Husband Enjoyed That One.. It Was Also when I Got Introduce To SIK So Handsome in That Drama.. 

OT, I'm Watching A Saguek On SBS Right Now With The One Who Played Bidam In Queen Sundeok, Do You Happen To Know The Name Of This Movie ?

I Also Get A Kick Out Of Watching SIK And The Boys It's Like He Finally Got Some Friends To Play With LOL  I Like Daehanie But  Sometimes I Find It Hard To Pick A Favorite Because They Are So Adorable And Makes You Want To Just Squeeze Them But Still My Favorite Scene Is Watching Them Eat..

I Like To Think After JYS Tragic Love Life That's What Really Inspired Him But I Do Agree His Thoughts Were Filled With Helping The Less Unfortunate 

Yes Emperor Of The Sea Was Another Saguek I Really Enjoyed And Loved SIK In That Drama I Think That Was The First Korean Saguek I Watch Even My Husband Enjoyed That One.. It Was Also when I Got Introduce To SIK So Handsome in That Drama.. 

OT, I'm Watching A Saguek On SBS Right Now With The One Who Played Bidam In Queen Sundeok, Do You Happen To Know The Name Of This Movie ?

I Also Get A Kick Out Of Watching SIK And The Boys It's Like He Finally Got Some Friends To Play With LOL  I Like Daehanie But  Sometimes I Find It Hard To Pick A Favorite Because They Are So Adorable And Makes You Want To Just Squeeze Them But Still My Favorite Scene Is Watching Them Eat..

I Like To Think After JYS Tragic Love Life That's What Really Inspired Him But I Do Agree His Thoughts Were Filled With Helping The Less Unfortunate 

Happy Thankgiving onnie... :wub::wub:

Another point plus from EOTS is SIK great chemistry with his leading lady, Soo ae... :D

Do you mean, Kim nam gil ??? His movie is Pirates...its BO blockbuster on summer last year... :w00t:

My fav scene is SIK appa and my Daehanie private moments and also Daehanie-Mandde interactions...those are very precious to me... :wub:

Was JYS met the girl after he had been in the palace, dear ??? I think he's naturally born as genius... :P

Happy Thankgiving onnie... :wub::wub:

Another point plus from EOTS is SIK great chemistry with his leading lady, Soo ae... :D

Do you mean, Kim nam gil ??? His movie is Pirates...its BO blockbuster on summer last year... :w00t:

My fav scene is SIK appa and my Daehanie private moments and also Daehanie-Mandde interactions...those are very precious to me... :wub:

Was JYS met the girl after he had been in the palace, dear ??? I think he's naturally born as genius... :P

@badsmuler,    Thanks the movie was called Pirates I thought Pirates and Whales would have been a befitting title..  I also like to see Daehanie and Migukki make up after one of they little tiffs I tell you he's got character... 

From my understanding no they met way before she was ship off to China and how him and Sejong came about the hand gun that he made one of them was used to try and kill Sejong..  Also I think he was a servant in the girl home

@badsmuler,    Thanks the movie was called Pirates I thought Pirates and Whales would have been a befitting title..  I also like to see Daehanie and Migukki make up after one of they little tiffs I tell you he's got character... 

From my understanding no they met way before she was ship off to China and how him and Sejong came about the hand gun that he made one of them was used to try and kill Sejong..  Also I think he was a servant in the girl home

SIK always tell the triplets to love each other...no wonder they will immediately forget anything and play again as nothing happened after they're fighting each other... :wub::wub:

Was the noble lady married with someone else, dear ??? Poor JYS...a victim of nothing... :tears:

SIK always tell the triplets to love each other...no wonder they will immediately forget anything and play again as nothing happened after they're fighting each other... :wub::wub:

Was the noble lady married with someone else, dear ??? Poor JYS...a victim of nothing... :tears:

@badsmuler  Sorry Sweetie I can't remember and I watch King Sejong again this past summer

Song Il Kook posted a message on GeNtLe:

blogger-image-270300633.jpg

Translation made by Seoully, thanks a lot! 

I am in "Jangyeongsil" shooting scene. Although the shooting has begun for quite a while, the filming is on the part of child actors,  now I am shooting for second times.
It has been a long time for me not to shoot historical drama, although I have many deficiencies, I will try my best to live up to your expectations.

Special credit to @Chellsee

We'll always believe in SIK acting skills especially in saeguk... :wub::wub:

Can KBS let us know whose the child actors are ???

Hi, nice to meet you here, old and new friends! Thank you, @larus, for opening this thread!

I want to know whose the child actors for this drama... :w00t:

Jeong Yun Seok, since you keep asking...

Jung Yun Seok is a sweet boy, I'd like him to be JYS - child. I couldn't find some news about him in JYS, but maybe we'll have some news soon :)

http://asianwiki.com/Jung_Yoon-Suk

I appreciate Song Il Gook is the most complete, talented and a perfectionist Korean actor. He waited a long time to give him a new start. I think he will have the success that he deserves. I asked the HanCinema to give us a minimum of information about the course of shooting. Fighting!

Hi, nice to meet you here, old and new friends! Thank you, @larus, for opening this thread!

Jung Yun Seok is a sweet boy, I'd like him to be JYS - child. I couldn't find some news about him in JYS, but maybe we'll have some news soon :)

@gabisikfan, thank you for letting us know about Jung Yoon-Suk the child actor to be in this drama.   I have totally adored him in Scandal: A Shocking and wrongful incident. I also liked him in Good Doctor, but his role in Scandal was much more developed.

gk86.jpg

@badsmular, I'm curious too but can't find any info about the young cast it in English.

@gabisikfan, thank you for letting us know about Jung Yoon-Suk the child actor to be in this drama.   I have totally adored him in Scandal: A Shocking and wrongful incident. I also liked him in Good Doctor, but his role in Scandal was much more developed.

WOOOW...this child actors is an expert...he has more projects than some of my fav actors...LOL

I'm greedy now...can we have SIK pictures with those child actors ???? :P

@badsmular, I'm curious too but can't find any info about the young cast it in English.

WOOOW...this child actors is an expert...he has more projects than some of my fav actors...LOL

I'm greedy now...can we have SIK pictures with those child actors ???? :P

The child Yu Ri in Jumong (2006), born on April 30, 2003, meets again with the actor Song Il KOOK to filming the historical drama Jang Yeong Sil. If in Jumong he was 3 years now, he has 12-13 years he has several appearances in movies and dramas.

I appreciate Song Il Gook is the most complete, talented and a perfectionist Korean actor. He waited a long time to give him a new start. I think he will have the success that he deserves. I asked the HanCinema to give us a minimum of information about the course of shooting. Fighting!

The child Yu Ri in Jumong (2006), born on April 30, 2003, meets again with the actor Song Il KOOK to filming the historical drama Jang Yeong Sil. If in Jumong he was 3 years now, he has 12-13 years he has several appearances in movies and dramas.

Thank you, dear @Adriana Miut, for remembering Prince YuRi-child! I completely forgot about this!

http://asianwiki.com/Prince_of_the_Legend

In Jumong

528200_392388867515506_847880867_n.jpg?o

Few pictures with the two actors in Jumong - maybe you know but in that drama Prince Jumong never met his child, Yuri, as a baby, only when Yuri was 16-17 years old. So, these pictures are made off the screen, for public&promo.

12111979_898682103549325_122654613852272

I remember now a small amazing story with SIK and Jung Yoon Suk on Jumong filming: SIK (who has a lion-voice&rage when it's necessary) exercised a rage behind the scene and little Yoon Suk started to cry and run away :D 

Have a great weekend, dear friends!

Archived