[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

Hey guys, its so cute... The preview picture... And i also voted already... 

By the way, is the candies for white day???? 

Love the bulldog... So cute like a baby... Wonder if siyang actually answers soyeons question too... Cant wait for this saturday... :wub:

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, chloe24 said:

Love the bulldog... So cute like a baby... Wonder if siyang actually answers soyeons question too... Cant wait for this saturday... :wub:

Si Yang is so possessive. Even a dog Si Yang has to choose an ugly one so that it cannot compete with his look!!! Ha ha ha :lol:

• Like 14

I can't wait for saturday's episode, because they're going to dogs cafe (?) so many dogs,since i'm a dog lover too (i have 10 dogs at home,ha imagine that) :D and i really love the preview picture where siyang & soyeon were holding the bulldog as if they're putting their baby to sleep hahaha.. the loving looks on their face says it all. 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Hajar Ahmad said:

Si Yang is so possessive. Even a dog Si Yang has to choose an ugly one so that it cannot compete with his look!!! Ha ha ha :lol:

hahaha.....you crackep me up :w00t:

can't wait for saturday to see this sweet couple :wub:

• Like 13

24 minutes ago, 6u2n7a said:

ooh, i wish i understand korean language....

and why wgm has to have 3 couples..why not just 2 couples instead ?....

it would be better if we get WGM special ep for Siso, never can get enough of this two :D

3 hours ago, hannajo said:

@Hajar Ahmad They are definitely becoming more alike in their behaviour and gestures, and that's what makes them look alike sometimes! 

I just noticed! Makes me wonder what they were laughing about; the conversation that caused the laugher wasn't shown.

I think MBC also cut the scene when Si Yang's turn to act as Masked King Singer, the red towel which So Yeon wore as the red cape at the end of that scene was on Si Yang

• Like 12

Hello, berries!!! Mostly be a silent lurker since i have a baby.. but still i always find any chance to read posts here and also join to vite for our couple.. already voted several times for round 2.. hohoho..

can't wait for saturday!! The previews seems so cute.. hoping the air time will not shorten by mbc again..

Btw, altough i miss mc din din as the panelist, i find the new male panelist(i think he is commedian) is funny too.. his reactions towards every lovey dovey siso cp did are really funny, tough maybe for him those are all too cheesy..:lol:

i rerun siso episodes from ep1 to the recent ep when i breastfeed my son and i find as long as siso cp episodes, many times the panelist said "i don't want to watch this anymore" or something like that to our cp bcs of their actions or conversations.. for me, their reactions are hilarious and adds more impact (?) to the episodes..

ah, sorry for my rambling.. been so long since i write a long post.. hahaha..:w00t:

• Like 18

43 minutes ago, hannajo said:

Since it's a new page, I'm posting the voting link here again:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/16/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-2-fanarts/12/

Let's vote, Berries!

Thanks you for this link to remind Berries to simply ways as conveniently support for all Berries to vote , but i have something wonder about the time of vote . because today i already have been 6 vote or more since woke up during gap of the time to vote every 1-2 hours or every time when had free time. maybe i wonder why i can vote even through didn't passed full of 6 hours . its'not limited 1 vote every 6 hours  per account ? because i was separately smart phone,laptop and Ipad to vote every 1-2 hours  :sweatingbullets: . seem like a goods sounds i will try to vote as the most that i can . eiei Our SISO couple and all Berries altogether. fighting ! :P

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, rastberrii . said:

Thanks you for this link to remind Berries to simply ways as conveniently support for all Berries to vote , but i have something wonder about the time of vote . because today i already have been 6 vote or more since woke up during gap of the time to vote every 1-2 hours or every time when had free time. maybe i wonder why i can vote even through didn't passed full of 6 hours . its'not limited 1 vote every 6 hours  per account ? because i was separately smart phone,laptop and Ipad to vote every 1-2 hours  :sweatingbullets: . seem like a goods sounds i will try to vote as the most that i can . eiei Our SISO couple and all Berries altogether. fighting ! :P

so you can vote in one account more than once for every 6 hours?? I see the rules if we vote more than once for every six hours, then it will consider as a spam and the vote is not counted and get wasted..... nah... i'm confused...

• Like 10

2 hours ago, eyra said:

So Yeon news article, the title said that' Kim So Yeon, An angel without wing' :wub:

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=875970

I see the article also talking about Si Yang and WGM, any berries can help translate this article??

I have requested @droveticially to paste at Soompi once the translations to English is done.

• Like 9

Hi happy mom @jojojouna180415 

Nado….Recently while waiting SISO…I rewatched previous episode, I Knew both siyang and soyeon are new comer  at entertainment, at first I quite surprise what they were talking about. When they went to school for photoshoot episode, they tease each other yayongie I like u so much, and in the returned soyeon said I like momongi so much, that siyang replied so please take care of me, and soyeon take it by singing it  take care take care of me but I saw her hand quite nervous movement while holding siyang hand ( I thought ahha…soyeon get shy cause of siyang response), But siyang smoothly said…I will take care of you, seem he make his mind and declaration that he will take care of her…and we can see now that he really prove and show…that sincerely he will take care soyeon.

sorry berries for my long post….but I just want to say…Not so many couple that I have saw at the WGM history talking about taking responsibility to wgm partner. I meant usually WGM couple conversation is not so deep to each other personal things. But SISO so many times they talk heart to heart, Yeach it's make me think….SISO is special couple. and I hope for the best for both of them. I hope they will hold each other, But as siyang said future is something that we don't know, For me I still keep my faith for this both lover, because they are good people and good actor actress which have right to be happy.

• Like 17

2 hours ago, 6u2n7a said:

ooh, i wish i understand korean language....

and why wgm has to have 3 couples..why not just 2 couples instead ?....

That what i would like to suggested to MBC, why need to have 3 couples since editing is so much? 

This Saturday, hope MBC will let us watch longer our Siso Couple. They really treasure their dating in wgm, we can see their happiness on their face. Siyang really is 'Mr Surprise', he will crack his head to surprise his loving wife...:blush:

• Like 12