[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

WOW Daebak… @Summer Ryn Thank u I like U chingu , My dearest @seesaw_love… @kiybeiby….thank u for make it really beautiful letter. Pabo me I am so sorry to @seesaw_love….I just make support letter and just send it like that without make it beautiful…U work so hard chingu. Thank u I like u

Edit :

Dear Berries...

Please support Soyeon Happy home by don't forget to watch it…EP6 it's getting better….more fun.

Yeach usually I like family drama….but I always skip if it's long episode….and watch it the last ep.

But Happy home I try to watch every ep….Fighting berries.

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, jl08 said:

@Summer Ryn

Wow, berry! Thanks for helping @KalyanaV to post all the letters to SiSo couple! I love all of them! More to come? lol....

Yes, let's spam this thread with lots of love for SiSo. We still got the pics and messages from the other projects co-ordinated by @seesaw_love. We had 3 vids from Korea, China and Indonesia. Can we post all the letters and pics here so that all berries can have a look too? The speed for the vids were pretty fast...lol...

SiSo couple is the only couple that brings so much smile to my face. Sometimes, I think I look silly smiling at the laptop.....but actually, it's the antics of So Yeon and the reaction of Si Yang that make me laugh! Lol......Their sweetness is contagious to all of us! :)

I'm still amazed at the projects that were carried out. Really great job by all the parties concerned!

Salute to all berries who participated in making those projects.. The projects are incredibly beautiful.... :wub:

• Like 11

5 hours ago, dj_blue said:

Sorry it took some time for me again... I tried redoing the clips to minimize it to 3 mins last night but for some reason the software didn't cooperate with me.

I'll try to do again perhaps with other clips since I have lots of favorite moments. For now I uploaded the previous one in dailymotion instead. 

Again its very amateur i just wanted to do something for our couple and it was really fun since they are the subject.

http://dai.ly/x3xvw3n

That is also one of my fav episodes besides 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th.... seriously i liked it cos your video captured all the moments when they showed their true feelings..keep it up!  Funny thing for me is that when i went to look back at my 1st video today, i was cringing cos i was looking at all the things I could have done better. My point in saying this? You WILL get better n better n better as you make more vids... so dont stop and surprise yourself at what you can become and do after 1 or 2 months! Looking fwd...

• Like 11

Any Berries here watched the first Real Men: Female Soldier Special with Soyeon as one of the cast? Yesterday I watched the first 2 episodes on a whim and got a shock! Who knew Soyeon could be such a strong woman?? Physically, she was the weakest link, but her mental strength is jjang! She worked the hardest to make up for her lack of physical fitness and never gave up. I was and still am in awe. I suppose this attitude is what brought her through ups and downs in the 20+ years of her career. I was so used to seeing her being treated like a princess by Siyang on WGM that my heart broke watching her on Real Men. Wonder if her yeobo has watched her stint on the show. I think he wouldn't be able to take seeing her having such a hard time and getting bruised up everywhere. I do love her willingness to take risks and try new things despite being an A-list actress. Perhaps, without her experience on Real Men we might not be seeing her on WGM now?

• Like 15

46 minutes ago, jl08 said:

SiSo couple is the only couple that brings so much smile to my face. Sometimes, I think I look silly smiling at the laptop.....but actually, it's the antics of So Yeon and the reaction of Si Yang that make me laugh! Lol......Their sweetness is contagious to all of us! :)

I'm still amazed at the projects that were carried out. Really great job by all the parties concerned!

@jl08 You not only one look silly smiling...Me too..especially last week wgm. I kept repeating watching...i still have no chance to watch drama yet :DDo SISO know they really help alot berries here? It so relaxing just to watch them even though every week wgm is so short..

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, hannajo said:

Any Berries here watched the first Real Men: Female Soldier Special with Soyeon as one of the cast? Yesterday I watched the first 2 episodes on a whim and got a shock! Who knew Soyeon could be such a strong woman?? Physically, she was the weakest link, but her mental strength is jjang! She worked the hardest to make up for her lack of physical fitness and never gave up. I was and still am in awe. I suppose this attitude is what brought her through ups and downs in the 20+ years of her career. I was so used to seeing her being treated like a princess by Siyang on WGM that my heart broke watching her on Real Men. Wonder if her yeobo has watched her stint on the show. I think he wouldn't be able to take seeing her having such a hard time and getting bruised up everywhere. I do love her willingness to take risks and try new things despite being an A-list actress. Perhaps, without her experience on Real Men we might not be seeing her on WGM now?

yeap I watched her part only. Someone on dailymotion cut only her part for the female real men special. This is how I know her. When I was watching the female special episode, I just got attracted to her natural beauty and kindness, she helped the members to get drinking water. And then I realised I have watched her drama before. She is always so hardworking and kind to everyone. 

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, hannajo said:

i did before. on a whim to see what it is about....did not know who is soyeon then. but she did impressed with her willpower...

i think it was mentioned before that real men let her knew things about herself that she did not know about, so that also prompt the decision to do WGM to see if it will let her know more about herself that she did not.  maybe letting her break the stereotyping that she had of herself...

Which i think she did....for one, no Couple shirt (Ep 1)...broken...

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, hannajo said:

I've watched the whole episodes of it, cause So Yeon was there.

Yup, So Yeon indeed really has a strong willed, though her body kinda weak, but cause she has such a strong willed, she will always try her best until her limit can't allow her to do that.... She is such a strong girl, I'm really proud of her :blush:

And So Yeon always be so polite, that's why she got nickname 'polite unni' in there :blush:

my favourite moment for the show it was when So Yeon introduced herself in the dorm, which then the intros turned into bunch of tears, I also cried while watching that :bawling:

6 minutes ago, LeeK said:

Which i think she did....for one, no Couple shirt (Ep 1)...broken...

Hahaha... so true...:w00t:

• Like 14

Berries, which Episode of real man did you all watch? It have few chapters for this shows & always i unable to find Soyeon episode..

Thats what i like about Soyeon, she indeed a hardworking lady with no complaints & super kind hearted women ...even her Manjittnam attracted to her polite & kindness. 

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, hannajo said:

YUP,, i watched all 3 episodes last year...

initially I was surprised at her physical weakness and the MC n captions kept making fun of her weakness... and also they noticed her extreme politeness and kept calling her "polite unnie" in the show...after Ra Mi Ran i think she was the oldest there... however, despite all this, she really showed great mental strength as co oared to some of the strong ones - like during the chemical gas chamber, when they were trying to climb over a 4m wall (she asked a team mate to step on her head! Of cos she was wearng her helmet)... even her commander who already marked her as the weakest  praised her for her mental fortitude...I mean, she knitted a scarf in 10 days and it was her maiden project ! I crochet but when i started knitting it was hard for me using 2 needles...  and during meals she will take care of the team, bring them water n all tt... I also find that she doesnt try to seek for attention and so she will let others talk while she listens,, i mean its a variety show n im sure most will want to have more air time right?  Even at their 1st lunch after completing the filming, you notice that she doesnt try at all to talk and make herself prominent unlike some others but she just let the others speak... all these say something about her character right? Whether shyness or humility, i like tt about her...no need to prove yourself,,, which is also why i love her so much in WGM.

2 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

Berries, which Episode of real man did you all watch? It have few chapters for this shows & always i unable to find Soyeon episode..

Thats what i like about Soyeon, she indeed a hardworking lady with no complaints & super kind hearted women ...even her Manjittnam attracted to her polite & kindness. 

Its episode 70, 71 &72... its on kshowonline

• Like 12

I think something in her arouses his protective instinct... which is what he said i their 1st car ride,,, that he wished it wasnt an imaginary marriage n that she is very lovely n he wants to stay beside her n protect her... n in the BRi he said not only her looks are charming but her entire person is charming,,,:heart:

• Like 13

@Summer Ryn dear.. thank you for posting the Indonesian photobook project.. it's so beautiful.. i saw my love letter and poem, and made me feel happy that @KalyanaV included it on that special project.. just a request though dear.. can you kindly put them inside the spoiler.. because a lot of pics, videos, and gifs in one page can slow down the loading of the page.. lets avoid that or else the moderator might give us a warning.. same with the other berries who quoted post with images.. kindly delete the images before posting your comment.. we wouldn't want to be the "moderator's apple of the eye" in that situation, dont we??.. just a friendly reminders berries.. otherwise, let's continue to celebrate the love story of our beloved SiSo couple..  mwahhhhhhh!!

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

I am so excited to show my fanfic to everyone here. Am I allowed to do that before the round 3 submission?

And i'm so excited to read... :lol:  but dunno if it's allowed or not :sweatingbullets:

of course, it's Siso ..... by close the eyes, it's still probable to do 'kiss on the lips', but it's imposible if it's close the mouth.... ahahaha.... naughty me :P

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

I am so excited to show my fanfic to everyone here. Am I allowed to do that before the round 3 submission?

I think keep it for internal voting just in case someone on other threads copy your idea? What do u think? 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, Summer Ryn said:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x25y12o_ep-72-p1_sport Credit: Sso fanpage

only Soyeon's cut but without any subs 

• Like 10

24 minutes ago, catgoh92 said:

..if you show your fanfic here.. before the round 3 submission.. i think it will be considered as "Pre-made" .. since threads are public venues.. everyone can read your fanfic, and might create probs if your fanfic will be chosen as our entry.. So my advice is, just pass it to @KalyanaV since she Is our coordinator this round 3.. Do not worry dear.. We are sure to read your fanfic in proper time.. Mwahhhhh.. berries is a bunch of creative fruits.. :wub:

• Like 12

@eyra I like Song Ji hyo too. But I prefer uri couple SISO is the best, siyang soyeon no need to look each other to interlock their hand, YES like u said by close ur eyes….u can kiss her siyang ah. FIGHTING manjittnam nampyeonin, Please POPO her….so she become full energy again.:heart:

• Like 10