[OFFICIAL] Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon

KalyanaV

..hmmmm.. it seems like some berries got disapppointed in our Si Yang's interview.. well, im not surprised at all.. it happened to me before during the JjongAh couple's era.. wherein, HJH was asked between NN and Yura.. it took several seconds for him to answer and as i remember he didnt choose either.. it hurts but after a while you' ll understand.. it's the safest answer berries.. of course, as shipper, we will be berry happy if he chooses So Yeon.. but berries, let us understand that showbiz world is very different compared to normal life.. they have different perspective.. they can't always say things they want, they can' t always do things they want.. coz it may cause unpleasant event in future..and im sure, Uri Yeosin Anae being a sunbae understand this as well.. and beside, let's just read between the lines.. doesn't his answers on other questions makes you think of a certain person?? :)

..and choosing OMG over WGM.. a wise answer as well.. its not that he is ungrateful towards WGM.. but i think, as what our felllow berries explained earlier.. it is OMG that puts him into viewers attention first.. and it plays a vital role on the first part of his career.. 

..it' s saturday berries~~!!.. we have a big celebration to watch.. as much as i want to see the celebration itself, i am much curious on how the event was made possible.. what preparations did So Yeon made.. im sure today is a berry, berry happy episode.. fighting berries!!! Mwahhhhh!!

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, simplereads . said:

....can i let my 'bitchy' side show, anyway im on my home now right...? I HOPE SIYANG'S WORDS TO BACKFIRE ON HIM AND MAKES HIM WANT WGM TO BE TRUE AND HIS OWN WELL MADE PLAN ON THINGS DRIVES HIM CRAZY FOR HIM TO REALIZE THE REASOtee N WHY HE WANTED AND PLANED METICULOUSY IS BECAUSE she has already taken the space inside his ♥. 

.. hahaha.. i just love your "richard simmons mode rant".. didn' t Si Yang said that sometimes he wished that what they are is real because he wants to be with her and protect her??.. he is giving hint every now and then.. and i think body language cannot lie.. and im sure, after their wedding, when So Yeon is being proactive in their "relationship" .. things will turn out differently.. im quite sure of that.. ;)

• Like 9

2 hours ago, KalyanaV said:

@thesuitelife547 Thank you so much for all the translations.. You really are giving us a clearer view about Kwak Si Yang and what we should be aware of in this shipping game. It's a gem to have you in this thread.

It's my pleasure to! :) I enjoy giving more insight and whatnot to the couple and why they might do what they do, although I may only be able to give more insight into Si Yang.

To be completely honest, what initially drew me to the couple was Si Yang. I did know about So Yeon, mostly through her work in 2 Weeks, and hadn't really seen anything else of hers since I wasn't (still am not really) a big drama fan. However, I was really into B1A4 last year and watched Perseverance Goo Haera because of Jinyoung, which then got me into Si Yang, which is why I know more about Si Yang haha.

Also, as a past watcher of WGM, I know that the shipping game can be something dangerous haha. I was never an avid shipper, just a casual watcher and a sometimes "Oh hey, if they got together it'd be really cute" but never really setting hopes on it. There was a past couple on WGM, Kim Won Jun and Park So Hyun, friends for like over 10 years or something who were paired up, he was also 2 years younger. In interviews after the program, I believe it was Won Jun, admitted that everyone wishing that they got together kind of like pushed them apart in terms of a relationship. So I guess it'd probably be better to just see how things play out rather than setting sights on a marriage/relationship right after their time on the show ends.

Even though So Yeon is a 22 year veteran in the business, this is only Si Yang's like 2nd year in officially debuting, so I think that out of the 2 of them, he has to be the one who is the most cautious regarding his answers and actions. Also, they both are probably well aware of that. So Yeon knows how harsh the industry can be so she may also be cautious when it comes to certain things. The best thing we could probably do at this point is to just see how things play out.

• Like 15

I posted the video before i sleep and shocked to see those response on my iG & FB.   After responding to all on IG & FB and shocked to see another 2 pages here  with regards to the quiz.   I felt it is fun to look at other answers he gave instead. 

What i posted on IG : 
1. Direct trapped question btw Soyeon vs Choi Yoon Young. It is common that celebrities wun choose.  Either one he choose will get attack.  That's why I do not feel anything when he didn't answer. It is like asking a kid to choose you like father or mother more. It is like asking a man to choose between his wife or his mother. One of them is girlfriend/wife in drama the other is virtual wife in variety show.  Both on different TV channel, ongoing at the same time.  He either offence the TV channel or he offence the co-star!  

2. Oh my ghostess vs WGM. He gained his popularity through OMG. He is an actor. Nothing wrong to choose OMG. If it is not OMG, he might not even get noticed, get casted as a husband in WGM. We will not have Siso couple! He didn't forget how he gets to where he is now. He is grateful. 

3. Other questions show his choice....latte...long hair...older...he wanted both sexy&pure. All these are quite fun and clear clues to look at. 

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, seesaw_love said:

I posted the video before i slept and shocked to see those response on my iG & FB.   After responding to all on IG & FB and shocked to see another 2 pages here  with regards to the quiz.   I felt it is fun to look at other answers he gave instead. 

What i posted on IG : 
1. Direct trapped question btw Soyeon vs Choi Yoon Young. It is common that celebrities wun choose.  Either one he choose will get attack.  That's why I do not feel anything when he didn't answer. It is like asking a kid to choose you like father or mother more. It is like asking a man to choose between his wife or his mother. One of them is girlfriend/wife in drama the other is virtual wife in variety show.  Both on different TV channel, ongoing at the same time.    He either offence the TV channel or he offence the co-star !  

2. Oh my ghostess vs WGM. He gained his popularity through OMG. He is an actor. Nothing wrong to choose OMG. If it is not OMG, he might not even get noticed, get casted as a husband in WGM. We will not have Siso couple! He didn't forget how he gets to where he is now. He is grateful. 

3. Other questions show his choice....latte...long hair...older...he wanted both sexy&pure. All these are quite fun and clear clues to look at. 

Happy saturday berries chingus

Hehheheh I got shocked to see 2 pages move on,

I agreed with @seesaw_love . And Soyeon is women with big heart and nice personality ( and this side of soyeon thanks to wgm I got to know her more deeply and thanks to siyang interview I know siyang information more).  And as bonus soyeon is cute and sexy lady. 

How come who ever man he is , he couldnt  reject her charm right?  As siyang said he will cry if their married done only for their first 100 days. I think siyang will full thinking how to make soyeon happy and full effort to enjoy their next 100 days ( hopefully) married life. 

The reality we can only see their sincerity and genuine feeling to each other thru wgm. We cant read their mind or condition behind their decision.

I really gratitude for both siyang soyeon to bring my smile ear to mouth every week watching their lovey dovey chemistry. I think both enjoy their current relation now which we dont know what exactly why type of their relation. But it's ok for me as long as my dear siso happy.

So....keep our smile berries...:D:D:lol:

• Like 6

Super excited for today's episode for more delulu moments!

All I can say is that at least SiYang and SoYeon had this chance to meet and be together. It's a hard feat without WGM since their worlds are a bit different: SoYeon is an A-list actress already with 22 years of experience under her belt, SiYang just debuted 1 year ago. Plus they have different schedules to boot and very busy to even date.

At least something was started in WGM - IMHO, I cannot know for sure if there's something going on for real or not unless I am SoYeon or SiYang which I am not :(. I'm just thankful to see this wonderful pairing with such explosive chemistry which we, berries, can consider a potential for reel to real coople that we can ship :wub:

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! SiSO fighting!!!

I leave it to God whatever becomes of these 2 :) But of course in my heart, I want both to be happy.

• Like 6

Hint : in one preview photo, all looking at the same direction. Maybe another clip by Soyeon!  Will Siyang's eyes sweat again? :phew:

LIVE streaming links :  
Time : Korea time 
- http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/onair.aspx (login with MBC account)
- http://tv.idol001.com/idoltv-mbc.html
- http://www.hanyutai.com/mbc.php
- http://www.zhanqi.tv/keway
- http://www.zoptv.com/live/mbc-tv
- http://aqstream.com/mbc/MBC
- (Main) - ustream.tv/channel/kgp756 
- streamup.com/kgnhd-world
- streamup.com/kgp720
- https://livehouse.in/en/channel/351873

(delay telecast with chinese sub / 中字直播韩国时间:17:20) 
http://www.iqiyi.com/zongyi/wmjhlzb.htm

• Like 11

4 hours ago, jingjingcm said:

But my hope is into the bracelet now, that speaks loud and clear to my point of view... so action speaks louder than words... at the moment.

Interesting point. Reminds me to my group convo with other Siso fans ( a loot of them, some are from this forum, some aren't). We noticed yesterday, that IG azurer salon (belong to Suan, Soyeon's good friend), give a lot of like to the Ig posts of Siso, especially to those posts that focus on captions or pictures with theme 'walk beside me'. I take it as Suan being one of support friend to So yeon and Siyang, she might know much more than what we know.. What is it? I don't know, but the fact that she support Siso as walk beside me.. Can be a positive hint, can it? Just sharing. 

• Like 10

Cheers up....Every Berries, 

Counting down meeting Siso Couple time ...

Happen to heard this song & would like to delicate this song to U all Berries....

I forgotten which episode ? Soyeon did  mentioned "Butterflies" in her stomach...

Hope every berries who came to Siso Paradise, like Butterflies & continue to show supports to our

Siso Couple..Fightings....:blush:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, simplereads . said:

....can i let my 'bitchy' side show, anyway im on my home now right...? I HOPE SIYANG'S WORDS TO BACKFIRE ON HIM AND MAKES HIM WANT WGM TO BE TRUE AND HIS OWN WELL MADE PLAN ON THINGS DRIVES HIM CRAZY FOR HIM TO REALIZE THE REASON WHY HE WANTED AND PLANED METICULOUSY IS BECAUSE she has already taken the space inside his ♥. 

Allright, let me share the same bitchy wish with you. It is total idiocy if Siyang let go such beautiful Kim So Yeon. And I said beautiful not just physically, but overall of her. I think he knows how lucky he is to have this chance with So yeon. Normal/smart person won't let go of this chance, so I don't see a reason why he wouldn't pursue her for real. *finger cross*

• Like 9

https://streamup.com/kgp700 is working beautifully for me - I am in Singapore. Recommended :) Thank you @seesaw_love for the links! komawoyo jongmal. choongsung!! :D

As uri yeoshin-annae said: "What will happen??"

Screen Shot 2016 01 25 at 6 39 00 PM

Let's stay curious and keep our hopes up - not be affected by what may be said but observe eyes (like hers above LOL :) ) and hands that stay glued to each other kekekekeke 

And most of all, stay solid and support SiSo and keep our berry family sweet and warm !! <3 Sarangahaeyo!

• Like 9

So Yeon in the kitchen all by herself. Why the panelist look so worried?

It`s hilarious.

Hope she has a backup plan. :D

Knowing how clumsy she is in the kitchen, she wanted to do the dish even being under pressure (not very good at cooking and it was a deadline too). And she did it.

She met the other 1O1 group members and talked a little.

I am curious what they say to So yeon when they were waiting Si yang to arrive.

Si yang seamed to suspect a surprise party.

His friends wanted a kiss. She shyly gave one.

She made him dance and sing. :w00t: And she gave him a little kiss on the lips.

His friends made for them a video? NICE! 

• Like 11